jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #91
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I don't out my reads until we reach near EoD.

    I do not scumread Sunfan nor Clown, just it's extremely fucking suspicious that there is an outed early defense between two players.

    Sunfan might I add, what if Clown is a wolf here? You are preserving a wolf? As a town you surely know that's near immediate death, right? I know that this statement uses the "If" game but still, the same applies in a reversed manner of why you are defending him from a shitvote in the first place.
    I am confident that I will not be lynched because I am town, and its very hard to lynch me when I am town just in general.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #92
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      I guess my last post applies to just in general, not just from defending clown here. I mean yeah he could be a wolf, but I liked one thing he did in his few posts.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #93
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        also @rzr yes a whole lot of people make FFR accounts solely to play TWG. We have a bit of crossover from other TWG sites now, namely LLF and DM.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #94
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          on an unrelated note do you and argo still hang out at all?
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #95
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I am confident that I will not be lynched because I am town, and its very hard to lynch me when I am town just in general.
            Where this may be true, the whole defense thing is stupid and you know it.

            Especially when you just outed he/she is your top townread for ONE thing.

            Why did this affect my ONE shitvote that you KNOW wouldn't gain traction yet you felt OBLIGATED to defend clown as if my vote was 4 votes.

            What. The. Fuck. Sunfan.

            Also you still aren't Fiction-Tier.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #96
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              I think my current vote is on AA and I'm probably parking it for a long time.

              AA if you don't post any content I will lynch you as if I was the lyncher and you were the lynchee.





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #97
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Why did this affect my ONE shitvote that you KNOW wouldn't gain traction yet you felt OBLIGATED to defend clown as if my vote was 4 votes.
                Because it was fun to do mainly and because I had already made up my mind that I was going to do it going into the game.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Also you still aren't Fiction-Tier.
                  my goal is to be 1/10th as fiction as fiction so yeah I don't play on being Fiction-tier I already did like 4 things that fiction would never do on d0.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Because it was fun to do mainly and because I had already made up my mind that I was going to do it going into the game.
                    But why right there? Why would you defend on a shitvote in D0 mere hours into the game?

                    Your explanation would make more sense if it was later in the game and you were preserving your top townread from a lynch, however, this isn't the case.

                    What you pulled is being labeled as detrimental in my book, because it was an entire unnecessary notion that you "were planning to do before game started".





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by _Zenith_
                      But why right there? Why would you defend on a shitvote in D0 mere hours into the game?

                      Your explanation would make more sense if it was later in the game and you were preserving your top townread from a lynch, however, this isn't the case.

                      What you pulled is being labeled as detrimental in my book, because it was an entire unnecessary notion that you "were planning to do before game started".
                      I think you and I are on different pages. I already said why I did it.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Sorry, I'm not taking your shitty "It was for fun" reasoning.

                        You're much better than that shitty tier play and is a main factor of why I'm so visibly mad at it.





                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          what if I told you that clownpiece is my top townread rn?
                          no he's not
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            SO MANY INVISIBLE PEOPLE UGH guess who's getting off invisi for this game
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Sorry, I'm not taking your shitty "It was for fun" reasoning.

                              You're much better than that shitty tier play and is a main factor of why I'm so visibly mad at it.
                              While I appreciate the backhanded compliment, it is what it is. Not everything I do has to be optimal.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Hot read: we are in setup B
                                pls get better at softing roles, seriously
                                you're never a night kill now

                                quick run through, I think it's hilarious that rzr is somewhat following zenith because zenith tends to be pretty much wrong until late-game. the interactions between zenith and sunfan are probably town/town. funnygurl's doing the same old funnygurl so she's null atm


                                aa

                                I'd like to see some pressure on aa, don't know what kind of tactic he's persuing right now but whatever it is, I'm not sure I like it

                                Comment

                                Working...