jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #211
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    wow rip quote tags
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #212
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by rzr
      Is this a question?

      @Zenith I didn't know I was classified as new, to me you guys are all new
      I'm considering you new because I haven't played with you and you should totally do the same to me :^ )





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #213
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        #QuoteTagsHateFunny2015





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #214
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Pizza69
          yeah I'm asking you if you're suspicious of anyone in particular. you posted thoughts on how everyone was playing, but not whether you thought any of it was alignment indicative.
          ill probably post my thoughts near the end of the phase; don't want my opinions altering how people are playing the game until later
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #215
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            sunfan just one question

            yellow blue or black





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #216
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              sunfan just one question

              yellow blue or black
              nice meme

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #217
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by choof
                nice meme
                eric memes :^ ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)





                Comment

                • Clownpiece
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2015
                  • 7

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  If I were to target a newer player it would certainly be in this order: Clown > Pizza > rzr. This is because I was previously questionable about Clown off the start with an attempt to UTR the first half of D0 (this didn't happen though)
                  I think you are confusing me being lazy with me "trying to be under the radar"

                  Like seriously, I wanted to like make a topic for my music but I still haven't because it's too much work to go to the computer and upload all that shit.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    sunfan just one question

                    yellow blue or black
                    lmao its too obvious sorry
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      lmao its too obvious sorry
                      worth a shot





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        @Zenith how much do you actually care about AA not posting content? You were in the TWG Skype group when he said before the game started that he was going to be posting this way, and he also left slank cover earlier.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Sorry choof, you're not Xelnya
                          t.hanks

                          Clown > Pizza > rzr. This is because I was previously questionable about Clown off the start with an attempt to UTR the first half of D0 (this didn't happen though), Pizza I feel could definitely dump more analysis so far, and rzr has posted enough content to further analyze and process.
                          good analysis
                          now that we're getting more from these three, do you think this order might change by eod


                          Originally posted by Pizza69
                          nope, haven't played a single twg on forums before and have verrrrry little experience outside that.
                          rip

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555

                          Yeah, I said this before but that vote wasn't serious. Heck, I have a vote on myself right now!
                          I have literally never seen you use proper grammar in a twg game
                          what is this

                          Comment

                          • Clownpiece
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2015
                            • 7

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Clownpiece
                            I think you are confusing me being lazy with me "trying to be under the radar"
                            Wait did I screw up my sentence structure? I'm so tired I don't even know anymore.

                            Comment

                            • Pizza69
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 700

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              Yeah, I said this before but that vote wasn't serious. Heck, I have a vote on myself right now!
                              yes, but your self-vote was under very different circumstances. The sunfan vote was an out-of-the-blue type thing, but the self-vote... I dunno, it seems like you're trying to to prove that you've been joking since the vote got a negative reaction maybe

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                @Zenith how much do you actually care about AA not posting content? You were in the TWG Skype group when he said before the game started that he was going to be posting this way, and he also left slank cover earlier.
                                Errm, precisely? If we bringing that up it was also mentioned that he wouldn't last, and guess what, he isn't lasting!

                                This is also why I said I need to see what he posts when he arrives, though I have a solid feeling regardless of all above.





                                Comment

                                Working...