jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Sunfan I'll actually take a moment to say, it doesn't affect me.

    Carry on





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      Sunfan I'll actually take a moment to say, it doesn't affect me.

      Carry on
      oh no its not about that I will vote to defend Clownpiece
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        slank doodoo

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by choof
          slank doodoo
          someday you will realize that slank cover is a necessary evil
          and then after that you will realize that slank cover doesn't matter.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            oh no its not about that I will vote to defend Clownpiece
            I'm unsure if it's within your character to outright defend someone out the gate from a just started D0 phase vote.

            Actually I'm sure that it's entirely uncharacteristic of you to do that and rightfully claim a defense this early.

            Sunfan





            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              someday you will realize that slank cover is a necessary evil
              and then after that you will realize that slank cover doesn't matter.
              i just like the phrase "slank doodoo"

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                seiya tomorrow !!

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I'm unsure if it's within your character to outright defend someone out the gate from a just started D0 phase vote.

                  Actually I'm sure that it's entirely uncharacteristic of you to do that and rightfully claim a defense this early.

                  Sunfan
                  my aspiration is to become 1/10th as unreadable as fiction is
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    I have no characteristics
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      I have no meta
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Nice lies : ^ )

                        Because you most certainly do.





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          explain it to me
                          what is my town meta what is my wolf meta what is my pr meta
                          I expect a 5 page report on my desk by tomorrow
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            explain it to me
                            what is my town meta what is my wolf meta what is my pr meta
                            I expect a 5 page report on my desk by tomorrow
                            I have useful information on your PR game (I really hope you didn't forget our past roleswap), I have subpar information on your town game, and I don't remember if I've played in a game where you were a wolf (unless anon but I still doubt it).

                            That information however won't help me too much except for right now where I know it's definitely unlike you to claim defending a player against a singular vote when the game just started.





                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              sunfan was a pr last game










                              .

                              also i like clownpiece his post on you laugh you lose made me giggle and granted i'd giggle at just about anything but w/e

                              pizza should say hi
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                fyi guys I'm not posting anything else until I get a response I can't do monologues

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...