jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #361
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by rzr
    Someone can be new and old alike and still give the same vibes. I don't understand how out of 8 other players you could possibly think one of his readings are correct, no matter how good the player is. Why is it that his tenure tells you he's correct? The 2 just don't seem linked to me, just wanna clarify.
    Are you agreeing with my point about fg or disagreeing? Because what I was saying was that it seemed opportunistic of fg to think that one of clown's wolf reads was probably correct when it's possible that they're both wrong (especially if he's a wolf)

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #362
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      fg, how would you rank choof/sunfan/clown in lynch priority at the moment?

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #363
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        lmao clown's even bigger of a problem than pizza

        sunfan > clown > choof
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Pizza69
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2013
          • 700

          #364
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Where would I fit in there, Funny?

          Oh also has choof ever done anything like this before? Like it's not his usual playstyle but has he ever played like this before?

          Comment

          • Pizza69
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2013
            • 700

            #365
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            those two have like... not even really mentioned each other, and when they did it was all super neutral. hm

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #366
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Pizza69
              those two have like... not even really mentioned each other, and when they did it was all super neutral. hm
              which two, funny and choof?

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #367
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Aite so here's something. Keep in my I'm generally wrong on d0 as I get reminded every game I play.

                Choof has been posting differently, as I was the first to point out. I didn't ask him what I asked him to get a read off of him, I was more curious than anything, but the way he responded was something akin to relief when I described his town play, then why there seemed to be a lack of the fire in it. He knows he doesn't bring the fire as a wolf, so it seems odd to have that kind of a reaction as a wolf to me. I thought it was really town at the time. Since then, he hasn't done too much, but I don't think I would lynch him for it today. Day pass more than anything, need more from him to be sure.

                Funny's pretty town in my opinion AND I PROMISE NOT TO CHANGE MY MIND UNLESS I HAVE TO THIS TIME. I've been mislynching her a lot for really shitty reasons, her reactions and thought processes this game have seemed akin to her town game WHICH I WAS FINALLY RIGHT ABOUT AGAIN last game before I fucked it up. Pretty solid town read and I'm pretty sure I'm right.

                AA is weird to me... I don't have a super hard town read on him, and he hasn't been making really big posts either. He said he was going to play this game differently, and that's his right to do, but he's still weird. I kinda agree with Zenith on him. Between him and my other wolfread for my ideal lynch rn.

                Clown comes from NSM, which is a site where inactivity is significantly worse than that on FFR or LLF. His reads are centered around how much people have contributed to the game, which is what I would expect from a NSM TWG player. I originally thought this was pretty town, but I'm not so sure anymore. What I really like, more than anything else, is how sassy he is. Someone quoted me liking the sass and called it a shitpost, but its not a shitpost, that's a read. Sass means you're not really making friends, and from what I've seen in the anime chat, he talks like that pretty normally. Slight town lean, I could be wrong especially considering he's fooled Mashi before.

                Zenith is almost always town I doubt I'm wrong. Meta is similar, seems to actually give a shit about solving the game, which is different from his wolf game, where the focus is generally more centered around controlling the lynch, and thus, the game. Doubt I'm wrong on this read.

                rzr has odd tone shifts in his posts. When confronted he is REALLY defensive, looking at his talk with Zenith earlier and then his reaction to my vote just now (which is why I voted since you're curious, it was to see how you'd react). He also seems to be mad I'm getting townread, which is lol. I'm currently between lynching him and AA. I'm rather curious as to what Plop had to say about him as of right now considering his earlier read.

                plop is... someone who was my top scum for a while before he made two posts I really like. His early posts were laundry-listed and soulless, which is his wolf tell (he attempted to replicate the metagame of what I told him his wolfgame was in the bastard game, and for those curious, he was lynched d0 as the jester.) I commented in the last game that, if he is able to do this, the read might not be as good, and I still would agree with that. However, I can follow his thought processes pretty well, I think (bar one), and that's something I think a lot of players struggle with on FFR. If I am wrong, I will know how to read him A LOT better in future games. A couple things hold me back, namely I don't really get his read on rzr and his earlier posts still felt soulless to me.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  SHIT I posted that too early, oops
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Pizza69
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 700

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    which two, funny and choof?
                    yes

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      @Greg, I haven't been making big posts? are you serious?

                      Originally posted by Pizza69
                      yes
                      yeah those two have some interesting reactions, fg said that choof was playing a bit differently and choof only asked a question about an fg post and that was it. I think choof is a good lynch today because he's just vanished and this seems different from his usual pushy/proby town game

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Pizza is getting heat from a lot of places, and while I have townreads on the majority of the people pressuring him, I feel like its kind of too easy. His reads were safe, I forget who said that but I did agree with that opinion, but eh... its his first game. I do wish he'd extend more, and I didn't like his response when I asked him if he had anything planned going into the game, because I think that if he was a wolf, he would've commented about not knowing how to be a wolf, or something similar to that where he expresses apprehension about rolling wolf or something, if that makes sense. Its something that works on a lot of new players (hi AA 5 games ago). Also looking at him but I'm worried its a bit too easy.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          @Greg, I haven't been making big posts? are you serious?
                          big for your usual posts I should say
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            am here i got my tablet to work so im here just gggggggettin drunk again so if you have questins now is the time (;

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              am here i got my tablet to work so im here just gggggggettin drunk again so if you have questins now is the time (;
                              what are you drinking and how much and how much of a lightweight/heavyweight are you?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Aite so here's something. Keep in my I'm generally wrong on d0 as I get reminded every game I play.

                                Choof has been posting differently, as I was the first to point out. I didn't ask him what I asked him to get a read off of him, I was more curious than anything, but the way he responded was something akin to relief when I described his town play, then why there seemed to be a lack of the fire in it. He knows he doesn't bring the fire as a wolf, so it seems odd to have that kind of a reaction as a wolf to me. I thought it was really town at the time. Since then, he hasn't done too much, but I don't think I would lynch him for it today. Day pass more than anything, need more from him to be sure.

                                Funny's pretty town in my opinion AND I PROMISE NOT TO CHANGE MY MIND UNLESS I HAVE TO THIS TIME. I've been mislynching her a lot for really shitty reasons, her reactions and thought processes this game have seemed akin to her town game WHICH I WAS FINALLY RIGHT ABOUT AGAIN last game before I fucked it up. Pretty solid town read and I'm pretty sure I'm right.

                                AA is weird to me... I don't have a super hard town read on him, and he hasn't been making really big posts either. He said he was going to play this game differently, and that's his right to do, but he's still weird. I kinda agree with Zenith on him. Between him and my other wolfread for my ideal lynch rn.

                                Clown comes from NSM, which is a site where inactivity is significantly worse than that on FFR or LLF. His reads are centered around how much people have contributed to the game, which is what I would expect from a NSM TWG player. I originally thought this was pretty town, but I'm not so sure anymore. What I really like, more than anything else, is how sassy he is. Someone quoted me liking the sass and called it a shitpost, but its not a shitpost, that's a read. Sass means you're not really making friends, and from what I've seen in the anime chat, he talks like that pretty normally. Slight town lean, I could be wrong especially considering he's fooled Mashi before.

                                Zenith is almost always town I doubt I'm wrong. Meta is similar, seems to actually give a shit about solving the game, which is different from his wolf game, where the focus is generally more centered around controlling the lynch, and thus, the game. Doubt I'm wrong on this read.

                                rzr has odd tone shifts in his posts. When confronted he is REALLY defensive, looking at his talk with Zenith earlier and then his reaction to my vote just now (which is why I voted since you're curious, it was to see how you'd react). He also seems to be mad I'm getting townread, which is lol. I'm currently between lynching him and AA. I'm rather curious as to what Plop had to say about him as of right now considering his earlier read.

                                plop is... someone who was my top scum for a while before he made two posts I really like. His early posts were laundry-listed and soulless, which is his wolf tell (he attempted to replicate the metagame of what I told him his wolfgame was in the bastard game, and for those curious, he was lynched d0 as the jester.) I commented in the last game that, if he is able to do this, the read might not be as good, and I still would agree with that. However, I can follow his thought processes pretty well, I think (bar one), and that's something I think a lot of players struggle with on FFR. If I am wrong, I will know how to read him A LOT better in future games. A couple things hold me back, namely I don't really get his read on rzr and his earlier posts still felt soulless to me.
                                sir i am afraid i dont understand how i was defensive after you voted for me. i thiught i was quite passive, but either way if yiou get a vote dont yiu wanna kniw why/
                                also comments on zenith answer my questins abiut his playing style

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...