jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #331
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Iunno why but I wanna get lynched





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #332
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Gonna pull a yoshl?
      It won't work as a VT though






      Comment

      • Pizza69
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2013
        • 700

        #333
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Wow I slept in so much. Okay thoughts coming soon, lemme eat first etc

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #334
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          It won't work as a VT though
          ??? yoshl was VT when he pulled this shit what are you saying

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #335
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            ??? yoshl was VT when he pulled this shit what are you saying
            I thought he was PR....





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #336
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Whoops then, guess I'm YoshL'ing this phase





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #337
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                sunfan what do you think about choof this game? How long are you planning on withholding your reads for? I have an idea but if you're playing as fiction then me saying it will certainly change it.
                around 5-6PM central
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Pizza69
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 700

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Okay just initially reading back through the thread, here's some comments. I'll throw together a suspicion list in a little bit.

                  So first off I'm assuming Zenith is being normal since nobody said otherwise. Still kind of hesitant about him but whatevs.

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  Bad defense
                  Not intended as a defense. It's a fact, but I know it's not an excuse

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  But I'll be totally real here, I'm not down for killing off the only actual new player in this game in the first phase
                  Don't let this stop you

                  Sunfan is being odd about Clown still but it doesn't seem like he's serious so I'll carry on

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  Don't worry about being right or wrong in your posts, just post and move with whatever happens.
                  Thanks for the link, I'll check that out. And yeah I kind of figured this would be my main issue going into the game lmao

                  Zenith I don't get you

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Pizza69
                    Thanks for the link, I'll check that out. And yeah I kind of figured this would be my main issue going into the game lmao
                    Is there anything specific you had planned if you rolled a certain role/alignment or did you just plan to wing it?
                    Any answer is correct
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Nobody gets me Pizza, don't feel bad.





                      Comment

                      • Pizza69
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2013
                        • 700

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Is there anything specific you had planned if you rolled a certain role/alignment or did you just plan to wing it?
                        Any answer is correct
                        I mostly planned to wing it, I ain't doing any fancy shit till I know how to do basic shit, y'know?

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          As a new player, Pizza just practically challenged Funny to come up with a case on him and I definitely do not see a first-time wolf doing that.

                          I took the time to iso choof, and from what I see, he interacted minimally towards some players. Distancing may be a factor there, but to me it seems like certain players are off limits for now for him in prodding terms.





                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            im gonna wait on pizza's suspicion list before i comment further on him, but choof's absence and distant attitude towards the thread is alarming, but in the past he's been able fake his normal aggressive playstyle as a wolf, so i'm not ready to peg him as a wolf for being out of character

                            still null for me, like most of you
                            boop
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Hot gut read: we are gonna cfd this first phase.





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                Hot gut read: we are gonna cfd this first phase.
                                you mean like every first phase

                                staying on choof for now though because he still hasn't appeared

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...