jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #256
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    This is your notion of myself being scummy, when that first quote you mention is a direct statement towards rzr who had used OMGUS to defend as well when I was against him.

    Again, learn to read Ethan.
    just because it's a quote against someone else doesn't mean I can't read it as scummy. I thought it was scummy because it seemed like you might be looking for ways to push lynches on people and avoid heat (aka push easy lynches)

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #257
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      zenith arguing with you is really frustrating because 90% of the time it's spent reexplaining posts because you interpret them some way and then take your interpretation as the true meaning of the post. There's a difference between someone's interpretation of a post and the original poster's intention and you should try to take that into account

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #258
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        I'm not buying and jokes with nearly half of the phase over.

        You can chalk your own inconsistencies with your defense against my hardcalling you a wolf to "it was just jokes why did you take it seriously" when I'm going to heavily scrutinize the one player I feel strongly is a wolf here.

        Your defense is shit.
        Your evaluation is shit.
        Your previous statements are inconsistent with what you are saying now, A.K.A shit.

        You need to realize that the post below is the same exact thing in terms of reading and understanding as my apparent understanding of your shitty ass "jokes omgus defense".

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        just because it's a quote against someone else doesn't mean I can't read it as scummy. I thought it was scummy because it seemed like you might be looking for ways to push lynches on people and avoid heat (aka push easy lynches)





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #259
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Arguing is supposed to be tedious, and this game is full of it.

          Deal with it.





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #260
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            zenith arguing with you is really frustrating because 90% of the time it's spent reexplaining posts because you interpret them some way and then take your interpretation as the true meaning of the post. There's a difference between someone's interpretation of a post and the original poster's intention and you should try to take that into account
            Also I do take intention into account, however when I called you out on your flaws, your reasoning and defense was shit and you know it.

            You are resorting to quirks involving my playstyle as a player instead of pursuing a defense on why you shouldn't be lynched today.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #261
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Lastly, I am not here to understand jokes or detect sarcasm, I am here to play the game and scumhunt to find the wolves.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #262
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Lastly, I am not here to understand jokes or detect sarcasm, I am here to play the game and scumhunt to find the wolves.
                Sorry, I misinterpreted my role. I am here to make Spice flow again.





                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  aaaahhhh, classic zenith x aa catfighting

                  my phone wanted to autocorrect that to catfishing
                  what have i been doing on here
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Clownpiece
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2015
                    • 7

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Is Zenith always this pissed off?

                    Comment

                    • Clownpiece
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2015
                      • 7

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Not that there's anything wrong with that.

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Lastly, I am not here to understand jokes or detect sarcasm, I am here to play the game and scumhunt to find the wolves.
                        well I play because it's fun, not because I want to go full serious mode the instant the game started

                        call me shit all you like, my reads/evaluation/analysis are what they are and I'm not going to change them just to please you. You can scumread me all you want but you're going to have to twist my words enough so that people can believe your point of view in order to pull off your intended mislynch on me

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Clownpiece
                          Is Zenith always this pissed off?
                          a bit more than usual but this is only a little above the norm

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            all you do is throw around words like "inconsistencies" and "omgus" and you haven't bothered to take the time to point out inconsistencies. And when I do address something that you think is inconsistent you twist my words/posts around to fit your own skewed agenda

                            I'd like to hear from other people about what they think about my interactions with zenith

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              I think there's a wolf between choof and zenith, strongly leaning zenith at the moment. They were the only two to respond to my initial different shitposting and both put pressure on me. The difference is that zenith seemed intent on scumreading me in addition to pressuring while it felt like choof just wanted me to start talking.

                              choof: he's been questioning and prodding others and while that's good I don't think he's actually contributed a whole lot himself. he did say how he thought it was funny that rzr was following zenith here but other than that it's been mostly commentary. he seems to be trying a new playstyle though so I'll wait. slight town lean because he's had good questions

                              funny: still shitposting, haven't seen anything serious. the greg vote seemed weird but she said it wasn't serious so idk, null

                              clown: I think he's a pretty new player? he hasn't said anything yet other than that he has no reads so I'd like to see some effort

                              zenith: top wolf, he's going to say this is omgus but it's not. He wanted me to start posting content and started pressuring me early on which is fine. What stuck out to me were his posts that implied he was already ready to scumread me from the beginning. here he said his vote will probably be on me for a while, as if he wasn't going to move it regardless of what I said. same thing happens here andhere. he started out by scumreading me for not posting much but now he's switched to scumreading me for "inconsistencies" and "shit evaluations" and the like which all seems very convenient. His reads in this post seemed extremely sure, even for zenith and that doesn't strike me as coming from a town. most people don't seem to have strong reads and that's normal so this is abnormal.


                              side note: classic hypocrisy when he said he wasn't here to joke/detect sarcasm and yet here it is:

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              hardclaiming stump

                              I actually can't vote


                              rzr: he's started this game off pretty strong, fighting with zenith a bit early on about the sunfan defense. a lot of his posts feel like they're trying to appeal/appease people though, like here, here and here. it does seem like he's trying to get some reads on people and solve the game though so I'm not sure what to make of him. Null, maybe a slight scum lean for the tone of his posts.

                              plop: had some thoughts in this post and thought I was very self-conscious but hasn't said much other than that. null

                              pizza: hasn't said too much this game, he pinged out greg for seeming detached and fg for the vote that I mentioned earlier but that's it. I'd like to see more out of him, null with maaaaybe a slight town lean

                              greg: trying to be fiction tier this game. he defended clown and got some heat for it but I think it was stupid and people read too much into it. I don't think I've seen anyone consider the possible relationships greg/clown could have, only people vote him and say his defense was weird/scummy. he's doing the mediator thing again but I don't think it's alignment indicative. He seems really confident that he won't be lynched that game and while I think that confidence might be dangerous his sheer confidence seems towny to me. strongest town lean at the moment

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                tldr:

                                probably a wolf in choof/zenith but zenith seeming much more likely

                                greg pretty town, everyone else null with leans here and there

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...