jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #196
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    funnygurl

    gonna mess with rzr's system so hard



    did i just watch someone die

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #197
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      this just in:
      lurker - 3
      pizza - 2

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #198
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by choof
        did i just watch someone die
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #199
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          chinese food - 15.95

          Comment

          • Pizza69
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2013
            • 700

            #200
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by choof
            and I could almost swear that pizza has played at least one game on ffr. correct me if I'm wrong
            nope, haven't played a single twg on forums before and have verrrrry little experience outside that.

            rzr with the analysis, but no reads yet. any suspicions? (other than sunfan I guess)

            Comment

            • Pizza69
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2013
              • 700

              #201
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              aa when

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #202
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by choof
                not digging these posts, and most of clownpiece's content in this game overall
                since he's played games elsewhere, he's null for his contributions. worth waiting to see how he warms up after a phase or two.



                if this statement is in regards to sunfan, you just recently said that he's unlynchable. what did you like about sunfan's defense to your prodding? you said you have meta on him


                fortunately this meta is dying down





                plop, what do you think of this post:







                had it been anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned it. I just think it's funny that out of the other 7 people you could have looked at to help you get back in the game, you were latching onto zenith


                can you possibly find someone else to call me instead of xelnya pls


                what makes fg good for you


                do you think we'd be hitting a wolf or townie with aa


                what about pizza, and potentially clown, has you staying away from them? just that they're new? clown has forum mafia experience, albeit not on ffr, and I could almost swear that pizza has played at least one game on ffr. correct me if I'm wrong
                Meta on sunfan is actually not the best benefactor to the town read (the defense to prodding was) but if I were to do something specific towards sunfan I would immediately be able to use one of the meta reads he mentioned earlier, but that action probably isn't happening for a few reasons.

                Sorry choof, you're not Xelnya

                FG had performed a few ques that are somewhat tells of her alignment (at least for D0 because those reads are subject to change), and I can safely place her as do not want to lynch for that reason. Honestly if someone wanted to take Funnygurl I would have to take notes because I cannot do it D0 whatsoever.

                As of right now I highly believe AA is a wolf here, especially now with more data points than when he originally saw he had two votes against him already. I could specifically view his comment saying "don't insta me pls" as both town or wolf, however there isn't a single town-worthy action AA has performed thus far. This too, is questionable when he comes back; but as of right now he is strong wolf lean.

                If I were to target a newer player it would certainly be in this order: Clown > Pizza > rzr. This is because I was previously questionable about Clown off the start with an attempt to UTR the first half of D0 (this didn't happen though), Pizza I feel could definitely dump more analysis so far, and rzr has posted enough content to further analyze and process.

                I hope all of the newer players get more confident seeing us Vets post more and more with elaboration.





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #203
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you left sunfan out, what is it about sunfan's and zenith's interactions that are different than the interactions zenith has had with you and myself
                  This is a good point. My comment mostly derives from Zenith's hostility initially. Which would, if I were judging a new player, tell me he's most likely human. But, this can be an excellent ploy.

                  Originally posted by choof
                  had it been anyone else, I wouldn't have mentioned it. I just think it's funny that out of the other 7 people you could have looked at to help you get back in the game, you were latching onto zenith
                  Only because we were the only ones doing anything at the time. He had a good point, I went with it, he thought me going with his point was suspicious so I defended it while trying to justify to him, lol, that his original point was right. In the end so many people chimed in we had a lot more to work with!

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Pizza69
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 700

                    #204
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    [QUOTE=Funnygurl555;4355860]we wolf reading sunfan for a non-srs defense of clownpiece rn?

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    sunfan
                    ?

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #205
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      btw if anyone wants to know a good alignment indicative tactic of choof and mine:

                      we hate shitposting to an extent and try to get the game going





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #206
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        AA usually does that as town too but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

                        He has a lot of work to do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)





                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #207
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Pizza69
                          rzr with the analysis, but no reads yet. any suspicions? (other than sunfan I guess)
                          Is this a question?

                          @Zenith I didn't know I was classified as new, to me you guys are all new

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Pizza69
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2013
                            • 700

                            #208
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            actually sunfan himself has been looking pretty detached though. posted a bunch this morning, but hasn't really said anything. got any suspicions/reads?

                            Comment

                            • Pizza69
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 700

                              #209
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              yeah I'm asking you if you're suspicious of anyone in particular. you posted thoughts on how everyone was playing, but not whether you thought any of it was alignment indicative.

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #210
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                [QUOTE=Pizza69;4356014]
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                we wolf reading sunfan for a non-srs defense of clownpiece rn?



                                ?
                                Yeah, I said this before but that vote wasn't serious. Heck, I have a vote on myself right now!
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...