jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #136
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I'm gonna move clown back to null (but will still hard defend him). The thing I saw that I thought was town only really works if this was his first game, or something like that.
    If you fucking say it's a dumbtell I will immediately drop this fucking game.





    Comment

    • Clownpiece
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2015
      • 7

      #137
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I am asking because I played with him once and thought he was average then I reread all his posts and thought he was really good so idk. A small sample size with him but I can't make up my mind.
      Yeah I haven't played with him in forever because he doesn't play at nsm but yeah he's pretty good I think.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #138
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Clownpiece
        Ninsheetmusic

        They are like always inactive tho so.
        oh cool beans
        i played like one game there cause mashi and yeah it was p inactive
        i bet ffrs gonna be a bit of a culture shock for you, especially cause no ootc
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #139
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by _Zenith_
          If you fucking say it's a dumbtell I will immediately drop this fucking game.
          it wasn't so you're safe
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Clownpiece
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2015
            • 7

            #140
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            in the bottom right corner of every post there is a quote button. You can click it then it will pull up the post the other player made and you can directly respond to posts in this manner.
            I did quick reply hoping it would be quick enough lol

            @fg555:what is ootc

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #141
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              it wasn't so you're safe
              Good.





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #142
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                >gets the last microwave sandwich out of the freezer
                >takes the box with it
                >unwraps the sandwich
                >means to throw the box away
                >throws the last sandwich away instead
                fml
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  clownpee
                  hahahahahaha
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Clownpiece

                    @fg555:what is ootc
                    out of thread communication
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Now you gotta eat the box. Rules are rules.
                      just as long as I don't have to microwave it
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Funny you mention that, I always find myself head to head with someone in the beginning, and not making it too much further through the game than that because we both look like idiots eventually. Thank you for agreeing to disagree. And as much as I wish I still did, I haven't seen Argo since we left high school 6 years ago almost. He got a job programming with FB and moved to the west!

                        I do not want to create a majority vote at this time, at least not until probing sunfan more, so I'm gonna scan the thread and make a list and change my vote soon.

                        Now, one thing that confuses me is the lack of defense here. Sunfan seems rather unintimidated. Not sure how to read that, again I don't know you guys' playing strategies yet. Wether or not it conflicts with the way I read players. So, with that being said I'm gonna work on a little deducing and cross referencing.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Now, one thing that confuses me is the lack of defense here. Sunfan seems rather unintimidated. Not sure how to read that, again I don't know you guys' playing strategies yet. Wether or not it conflicts with the way I read players. So, with that being said I'm gonna work on a little deducing and cross referencing.
                          I am town this game
                          last time I was lynched as town on FFR was 2 years ago
                          forgive me for being unintimidated =p
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            sunfan

                            why'd pizza leave the thread without saying hi!!!!?
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              nvm pizzas still here pizza hihihihi ur new welcome to twg this twg was made for people like you participate !!!!!
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by choof
                                pls get better at softing roles, seriously
                                you're never a night kill now

                                quick run through, I think it's hilarious that rzr is somewhat following zenith because zenith tends to be pretty much wrong until late-game. the interactions between zenith and sunfan are probably town/town. funnygurl's doing the same old funnygurl so she's null atm


                                aa

                                I'd like to see some pressure on aa, don't know what kind of tactic he's persuing right now but whatever it is, I'm not sure I like it
                                This will come out to me on its own as I play with you guys more. Sucks I'm "following" but at this point I'm going to devote my time to getting a read off the last few pages of posts, which seem beneficial.
                                ==============================================================
                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Rzr coming into the game with guns blazing like this (calling people dumb for shitposting, wanting a votecount, placing a vote right off the bat) seems unnatural. It's more like posturing, like they're trying to come across as a proactive townie rather than just posting naturally.
                                For whatever it's worth to you guys, this is pretty standard for me. I always place a safety vote to avoid a phantom, but when I saw a little something to go on I ran with it. Seems like Zenith didn't like me making his point, but once I backed off he continued to harp on it. No hate, we're all looking for the same answers. I can be rather over the top, I'm told.

                                ================================================================
                                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                                Funny and sunfan and zenith seem to be pretty normal so far. choof could be a wolf but nothing solid there yet, gotta see what happens moving forwards. rzr might be a wolf too...he's defending himself well and his points make sense but he's using a whole lot of words. I wouldn't call it verbal diarrhea but it's on the same spectrum.
                                I do tend to ramble, my apologies.

                                @fg555, why?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...