jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #376
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    big for your usual posts I should say
    meh I disagree but it's not that important

    I also disagree with some of your reads (choof/me/plop) but rzr's megaposthere has a very scummy tone to it so I'm mindmelding with you there

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #377
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      what do we disagree about on plop?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #378
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        AA is weird to me... I don't have a super hard town read on him, and he hasn't been making really big posts either. He said he was going to play this game differently, and that's his right to do, but he's still weird. I kinda agree with Zenith on him. Between him and my other wolfread for my ideal lynch rn.
        to quote yoshl, I'm self-centered so I'm going to focus on your read on just me for now

        you say you don't have a super hard town read and that I haven't been making really big posts, but the way you worded that makes it seem like they're both towntells that you have on me. so is your lack of a super hard town read on me because I haven't been making big posts or for some other reason that you're withholding?

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #379
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          what do we disagree about on plop?
          oh I realized I haven't updated my read on plop

          I don't really see the soulless aspect that you've mentioned, his posts felt neutral in the beginning but recently have felt pretty towny to me

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #380
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            to quote yoshl, I'm self-centered so I'm going to focus on your read on just me for now

            you say you don't have a super hard town read and that I haven't been making really big posts, but the way you worded that makes it seem like they're both towntells that you have on me. so is your lack of a super hard town read on me because I haven't been making big posts or for some other reason that you're withholding?
            or is your lack of a town read on me because of the "tell"?

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #381
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
              oh I realized I haven't updated my read on plop

              I don't really see the soulless aspect that you've mentioned, his posts felt neutral in the beginning but recently have felt pretty towny to me
              neutral for plop IS soulless, especially compared to the flavor he usually has in his posts (ie telling me I had to eat the box after I threw away that sandwich in one of my many fits of stupidity)
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Pizza69
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2013
                • 700

                #382
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I didn't like his response when I asked him if he had anything planned going into the game, because I think that if he was a wolf, he would've commented about not knowing how to be a wolf, or something similar to that where he expresses apprehension about rolling wolf or something, if that makes sense.
                I can see where you're coming from, but I have to say that I'm not entirely sure what's so wolfy about my response. It feels like you'd have to learn the ropes to pre-design a realistic, feasible game plan as any alignment, and you were asking me whether I'd made a game plan.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                  or is your lack of a town read on me because of the "tell"?
                  no I haven't even been looking for it. After you did it and were town last game I'm pretty sure Yoshl's tell doesn't work anymore, if it even ever worked in the first place.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    neutral for plop IS soulless, especially compared to the flavor he usually has in his posts (ie telling me I had to eat the box after I threw away that sandwich in one of my many fits of stupidity)
                    well I guess I haven't played enough games with him then

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Pizza69
                      I can see where you're coming from, but I have to say that I'm not entirely sure what's so wolfy about my response. It feels like you'd have to learn the ropes to pre-design a realistic, feasible game plan as any alignment, and you were asking me whether I'd made a game plan.
                      yeah, most people when going into the game are genuinely afraid of rolling wolf in my experience (which is not good, of course). Were you not afraid?
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        plop
                        funny

                        Sunfan
                        zenith
                        pizza

                        clownpee
                        rzr
                        choof

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          plop
                          funny

                          Sunfan
                          zenith
                          pizza

                          clownpee
                          rzr
                          choof
                          we don't disagree on that much then tbh
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            we don't disagree on that much then tbh
                            main points of disagreement were on plop (not anymore) and myself. I also don't see a reason to give choof a day pass

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • Pizza69
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2013
                              • 700

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              yeah, most people when going into the game are genuinely afraid of rolling wolf in my experience (which is not good, of course). Were you not afraid?
                              I was afraid of rolling PR, not wolf

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Pizza69
                                I was afraid of rolling PR, not wolf
                                that's... pretty rare in my experience. I won't ask why you were, but the fact that you were is peculiar.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...