jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #151
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    sunfan should be mislynched again!!!
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Pizza69
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2013
      • 700

      #152
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      just a thought on the sunfan-clownpiece defense issue, sure it came out a little awkward but I highly doubt that sunfan would be that obvious. Dropping Clown to null after learning it's not his first game but still committing to hard defending him feels a little odd to me, though.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #153
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        Do you still believe that sunfan defending clownpee was done in earnest and not a start of the game joke?
        What strikes me as odd is that if he was just throwing names around to be funny, then got cornered about it, you'd think there would be more of a defense. I mean I guess I admire him for sticking to his guns, but if it were me I'd get all pissy. Probably shouldn't admit that haha, but just saying if I was accused of defending someone I didn't intend to in a manor I didn't mean, I would turn it back around on Zenith even as a human because it would, to me, be the only logical conclusion for why he'd be coming at me. Again, this is all just what I would do in sunfan's shoes.

        At this point the most suspicious thing I see is sunfan getting pushed very close to instalynch, and fg555's vote is something I want to understand better. I had to defend mine, but this just seems to be bandwaggoning..

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #154
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Votes up to post #160:
          AragakiAyase - 2 (_Zenith_, choof)
          thesunfan - 2 (rzr, Funnygurl555)
          _Zenith_ - 1 (thesunfan)

          no vote - AragakiAyase, Clownpiece, MrPopadopalis25, Pizza69

          Day 1 ends in 1 day, 8 hours, and some change.
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #155
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            I'm very conscious about my own and others decisions.

            It's in my self-meta to ask the thread for an evaluation (example is one game I was barely getting heat and asked the thread "what's up? Why am I not getting heat"), and seeing you use faulty data points when only one at that time showed up (and getting into OMGUS territory) made me want to correct your style right then and there.

            We have a bit of data points now with more dialogue, however the biggest one is still Dialogue between Sunfan and Myself along with his outing defense on a player for "fun".





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #156
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              *Sees YoshL reading thread*

              *Here is a post he would post right now if he were in game*

              Shut the fuck up Zenith.

              ayy lmao





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #157
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                I feel like I got off on the wrong foot than I wanted to be on in this game.





                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #158
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  no shit

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #159
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by choof
                    no shit
                    I mean, so did you.





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #160
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      now now break it up this can only go south
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #161
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by rzr

                        At this point the most suspicious thing I see is sunfan getting pushed very close to instalynch, and fg555's vote is something I want to understand better. I had to defend mine, but this just seems to be bandwaggoning..
                        rzr's gonna love me this game i can feel it <3

                        I CAN FEEL IT
                        IN MY WOLFY BONES
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #162
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          now now break it up this can only go south
                          Nah if choof wants to go xel-tier playstyle this game let him, won't affect me except for constant bashing/tunneling on myself which from one player, I'm pretty sure I can withstand it.





                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #163
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            rzr's gonna love me this game i can feel it <3

                            I CAN FEEL IT
                            IN MY WOLFY BONES
                            Haha, we gonna be good friends.
                            Seriously though, not trying to start another war, but I'd like to hear a little bit more reasoning.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #164
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              Haha, we gonna be good friends.
                              Seriously though, not trying to start another war, but I'd like to hear a little bit more reasoning.
                              It was really just a joke-vote. I didn't mean anything by it and I usually throw out meaningless votes D1
                              If you're worried about people insta lynching him, then I'll unvote

                              For the record, soonfan is still null for me RN, as is everyone except Zenith.
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #165
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Pizza69
                                just a thought on the sunfan-clownpiece defense issue, sure it came out a little awkward but I highly doubt that sunfan would be that obvious. Dropping Clown to null after learning it's not his first game but still committing to hard defending him feels a little odd to me, though.
                                pizza thank you for contributing here and i agree with you

                                if you wanna ask people questions about things that are going on here, feel free to do so anytime in the thread
                                or be like me
                                and post no content
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...