jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #76
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    I hate to spoil the fun but I made up my mind to defend clownpiece before the game started. Ofc you'll have to take my word for it but its true.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #77
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by rzr
      I think you are reading too much into this, and picking a bone just for the sake of it. I am not basing my vote solely off of the information that you take a problem with, but my vote is not for you so I don't see what your problem is.
      As far as the validity, I guess that is up to each person to differentiate. In my mind it makes 100%. I'm not saying it's the most water tight logic I've ever used in TWG.
      However, at this point it looks like you're trying awfully hard to misconstrue my words and make me out to be the bad guy. When all I've done is take the information I have on the thread and make the best guess I can. Perhaps, Zenith, you are a wolf using Sunfan's random vote as a cover for you to push around suspicion. This would be nice tactic, vote your own guy then redirect suspicion to anyone who votes for him too.

      Honestly though, neither of us really know the other's playing style. We can go back and forth on a point we're never going to agree on, or take what we have and start forming some real thoughts. Ball's in your court, just don't come back with more crap because I'm not defending my vote to you.
      If you are town aligned, having a decent chunk of validity (especially the longer you live) obviously helps you in the long run when you are supposed to be doing your job (as town).

      Because I have pushed on this validity problem with you not using conclusive and incisive information to support your vote (because let's be real, at this point without shitvoting someone you could only vote for myself or Sunfan and this is because I don't think you are capable of prodding people early on).

      Above leads to the bolded section, which is pure OMGUS. I hope as a player you know what that is because it kind of makes it much easier for me to push a lynch on you without generating heat for it. Don't resort to OMGUS.

      Players who know me already know my alignment most likely because of my own meta (A.K.A reserve choof's post here about me being "lock clear" when I'm not locked clear; it's just he metaread me correctly and recognized it while pointing out I withheld a statement against Sunfan). Relying on my own meta is bad in itself and I don't plan to do it, but a player (and possibly more) have already used my own meta to read me.

      I don't want to battle you all phase, but just know that as of right now, you and I are on hotseats for criticism from the other players. This usually happens between myself and another player.





      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #78
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Honestly, I hope it's fair to say I'm not trying to peg you as a wolf or directly lynch you or anything, I'm trying to stir the pot a little so I can get a feel for everybody and who's active and who's not.

        Zenith, it's nothing personal, and sunfan, I just wanted to get something out there for us to screw with. At least at this point we can all put a little info in the back of our heads and focus on the whole!

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #79
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I hate to spoil the fun but I made up my mind to defend clownpiece before the game started. Ofc you'll have to take my word for it but its true.
          Do you mind outing why?

          What makes Clownpiece more defendable than Pizza or rzr per say? Why are you subjectively excluding all other players except Clown here?

          If this was later in the phase, you'd be under heat right now for 1) Forming a partnership within the first hours of the game with someone who is or isn't your partner, and 2) As choof put it, slank as fuck cover and you know this.





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #80
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            I really want Plop in here asap because I feel his input works well with me regardless of alignment, as Plopadop is one of the few players who can literally cool me off in a matter of seconds from getting too Teen Angst-y.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #81
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Hot read: we are in setup B





              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #82
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                Do you mind outing why?

                What makes Clownpiece more defendable than Pizza or rzr per say? Why are you subjectively excluding all other players except Clown here?

                If this was later in the phase, you'd be under heat right now for 1) Forming a partnership within the first hours of the game with someone who is or isn't your partner, and 2) As choof put it, slank as fuck cover and you know this.
                lol I never left slank cover

                rzr can defend himself he's more than capable as I'm sure you're seeing.
                Pizza I don't know at all other than he's pretty good at FFR and has improved really quickly.

                Clownpiece I know from the FFR anime chat, and he's also one of Mashi's friends. He's also rly cute so I have to keep him around, you see.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  I really want Plop in here asap because I feel his input works well with me regardless of alignment, as Plopadop is one of the few players who can literally cool me off in a matter of seconds from getting too Teen Angst-y.
                  don't bee Teen Angst-y so early nothing has even happened yet.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Sunfan your slank cover is directly defending Clown with no real reason except "I know him and he's a bro"

                    Isn't that perfect slank cover? Seems like you have a player to rely on from the early defense and if you're a wolf when you need Clown to come in to back you up on a mislynch, it'll probably happen.

                    If you both are town then okay cool, partnership within town is okay I guess? I don't think you guys are T/T as of right now though.





                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      That's not what slank cover is. Slank cover is saying "I will be busy from x-y time so I will not be posting then"
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        if you're a wolf when you need Clown to come in to back you up on a mislynch, it'll probably happen.
                        Its not what I would try to do as a wolf for several reasons, namely, I think that newer players are more wary of vets than other vets are.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          That's not what slank cover is. Slank cover is saying "I will be busy from x-y time so I will not be posting then"
                          Whoops, replace Slank with nothing and it's still a cover imo.

                          There's no logical explanation you can conjure that warrants a defense on Clown for no reason.

                          I'm not buying the "defense" for a second.





                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            we wolf reading sunfan for a non-srs defense of clownpiece rn?

                            naaaaaaaaaah, he's still null
                            but zenith likely town i unno
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              I don't out my reads until we reach near EoD.

                              I do not scumread Sunfan nor Clown, just it's extremely fucking suspicious that there is an outed early defense between two players.

                              Sunfan might I add, what if Clown is a wolf here? You are preserving a wolf? As a town you surely know that's near immediate death, right? I know that this statement uses the "If" game but still, the same applies in a reversed manner of why you are defending him from a shitvote in the first place.





                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                we wolf reading sunfan for a non-srs defense of clownpiece rn?

                                naaaaaaaaaah, he's still null
                                but zenith likely town i unno
                                what if I told you that clownpiece is my top townread rn?
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...