jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I have no meta
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Nice lies : ^ )

    Because you most certainly do.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    explain it to me
    what is my town meta what is my wolf meta what is my pr meta
    I expect a 5 page report on my desk by tomorrow
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    I have useful information on your PR game (I really hope you didn't forget our past roleswap), I have subpar information on your town game, and I don't remember if I've played in a game where you were a wolf (unless anon but I still doubt it).

    That information however won't help me too much except for right now where I know it's definitely unlike you to claim defending a player against a singular vote when the game just started.
    this is such an awful interaction
    "i have no meta"
    "ya u do"
    "okay tel me about it"
    "okay here's what i have on u"
    *DISPLAYS NOTHING*

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      sunfan was a pr last game










      .

      also i like clownpiece his post on you laugh you lose made me giggle and granted i'd giggle at just about anything but w/e

      pizza should say hi
      right I forgot because I got fucking triple killed and had no inspiration and didn't follow the game afterwards :^ )





      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        fyi guys I'm not posting anything else until I get a response I can't do monologues
        hi
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by choof
          this is such an awful interaction
          "i have no meta"
          "ya u do"
          "okay tel me about it"
          "okay here's what i have on u"
          *DISPLAYS NOTHING*
          you apparently didn't read one of my messages properly





          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            specifically the last quote you used

            don't go into this "here's a slip by x player" and not actually read the rest of the post.





            Comment

            • Pizza69
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2013
              • 700

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              hey dudes I know I look tasty but don't eat me pls that wouldn't be very nice

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Lock cleared





                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  pizza welcome to twg enjoy your stay
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    pizza welcome to twg enjoy your stay
                    Stop being rude





                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      unvote





                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Stop being rude
                        im not being rude this is how we welcome all wolves to the thread right
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          i would know

                          im a wolf
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Fuck I'm probably up all night since I can't even fucking sit down or lay down or anything involving my lower body.

                            Seriously send help, I legit feel like my lower body is not functioning until I figure out wtf happened





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              I can stand, and like that is it





                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                do you seriously want someone to send help
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...