jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #271
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    Why do you say "wanted" here? What made you no longer want to see analysis from me? Or am I misunderstanding?
    Misunderstood.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #272
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Disagree. Choof has voiced his disdain for shitposting as scum before IIRC.
      Never said which alignment it indicated. That's up to the player to know/find out.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #273
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
        I understand.



        You very heavily implied it was a town (or town-sided) tell. You wouldn't point at it and incriminate yourself if it was a scumtell.
        I believe there was one game I attempted to incriminate myself because you all had nearly perm townreads on me and it scared the fuck out of me.

        I would do it, and I know I've discussed how I'm scummy in some games as well. It's not the "Is this a scumtell or is this a towntell" that is important there, but it's how you explain why one is false and the other is true.





        Comment

        • Clownpiece
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2015
          • 7

          #274
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          clown: I think he's a pretty new player? he hasn't said anything yet other than that he has no reads so I'd like to see some effort
          Ok that's nice and all but seriously like nothing has happened yet so

          I'll post a "feels" list about everyone's playing or something so far when I have time tomorrow and I'm not asleep or working if that makes everyone happy.

          Also @MrPopadopalis25: stop calling me clownpee. Clown will do.

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #275
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Clownpiece
            Ok that's nice and all but seriously like nothing has happened yet so

            I'll post a "feels" list about everyone's playing or something so far when I have time tomorrow and I'm not asleep or working if that makes everyone happy.

            Also @MrPopadopalis25: stop calling me clownpee. Clown will do.
            plenty has happened so far

            greg defended you seemingly out of the blue, zenith jumped on him for it, rzr fought with zenith for a bit because of that, funny has been shitposting, pizza has had some commentary, choof has also been commenting and pushing people around, I've fought with zenith, plop has made reads, etc. etc.

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #276
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
              You have a point. However, I'm assuming that wanting to cut out the shitposting and get the game afoot implies town because scum would be more than thrilled to put in less effort and have fewer opportunities to screw up.
              It's true, and here's an example though that it could mean the opposite:

              Roundbox's Mystery Game.

              As scum I could've easily coasted, but I didn't for a few reasons that I won't mention in this game because those reasons have no purpose in here, but it can mean the opposite as well.




              So have we gathered lynch propositions for D0 or are we still formulating reads/waiting for EoD roughly to have finalized thoughts?





              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #277
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Votes up to post #300:
                AragakiAyase - 2 (_Zenith_, choof)
                _Zenith_ - 2 (thesunfan, AragakiAyase)
                thesunfan - 1 (rzr)
                Pizza69 - 1 (Clownpiece)
                Funnygurl555 - 1 (Funnygurl555)
                choof - 1 (MrPopadopalis25)

                no vote - Pizza69

                You guys have 24 hours and 21 minutes.
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  You guys have 24 hours and 21 minutes.
                  so 24 hours and 22 minutes until i quit the white noise?

                  sweet.

                  anyway i like the point that plop brought up about rzr sounding diplomatic. wolf points for rzr. town points for plop
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    warning that if there is any inactivity eod then i'ma rage and rng my vote

                    let's not

                    do that again
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      so 24 hours and 22 minutes until i quit the white noise?

                      sweet.

                      anyway i like the point that plop brought up about rzr sounding diplomatic. wolf points for rzr. town points for plop
                      any other observations?

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        any other observations?
                        I don't like Pizza much. He's playing safe

                        That's it yo
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          O to I'm drunk iddont wanna think about na

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Nobody being a wolf but I'm here so if you gotabask question do so also not tryn be dipoatic just been a very in retesting fisrt round an we all have. A lot to the bthink about

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              Nobody being a wolf but I'm here so if you gotabask question do so also not tryn be dipoatic just been a very in retesting fisrt round an we all have. A lot to the bthink about
                              Please be safe and stay out of thread for this one :^ )





                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                lmaooooo have fun rzr
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...