jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #436
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    I had NO IDEA he had that many votes already
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #437
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Don't worry, scum won't rush here if choof is town. It'd look real bad for them if they did.
      I still don't want any single person deciding that it's time to insta when there's no night talk

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #438
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        I smell hypo?

        if I'm the cop I'm checking Pizza





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #439
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          if I'm the jailkeeper I am jailing AA





          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #440
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            ok don't do that with jailer, that's a bad idea
            investigative roles only
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #441
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              ok don't do that with jailer, that's a bad idea
              investigative roles only
              okay

              remember our roleswap? that was a fun time; and in this very setup too!





              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #442
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                I get back from jorb hunting and I'm at L-2 lol

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  will do a big reads post in the morning assuming I survive this lynch

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    does someone want to be an angel for me and look up how long choof has had that many votes?
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by choof
                      will do a big reads post in the morning assuming I survive this lynch
                      pls make a mini reads for now though; it'll really help here!





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        does someone want to be an angel for me and look up how long choof has had that many votes?
                        since post 385, when pizza voted him (I missed that)

                        plop and I have had votes on him for longer

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          I will actually feel bad for lynching choof if he's town, which gives me hesitation
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            how are people reading aa atm
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              this is typical of him to leave at around this time I believe, but you're right about the lurking I think.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                how are people reading aa atm
                                zenith is scumreading me still, greg/plop have me as scum because POE

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...