jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #346
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Votes up to post #380:
    _Zenith_ - 2 (thesunfan, _Zenith_)
    thesunfan - 2 (rzr, Funnygurl555)
    choof - 2 (MrPopadopalis25, AragakiAyase)
    AragakiAyase - 1 (choof)
    Pizza69 - 1 (Clownpiece)

    no vote - Pizza69

    There are 6 hours and 27 minutes left.
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #347
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Hmmm.

      You all suck.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #348
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Where is the activity





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #349
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          I'm on the floor right now and I don't want to talk to myself.





          Comment

          • Pizza69
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2013
            • 700

            #350
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            choof: Okay, admittedly I've only really seen his play from reading some of TWG 137 where he turned out to be VT, but this is not at all reminiscent of that. He's a lot more low-key, hasn't really latched on to anyone aside from a few earlier posts picking on Zenith. I've liked some of his posts, but I'm not sure I like him. Top scum right now, waiting to see what happens when he gets back

            FG: She's felt odd, but apparently it's all jokes. Looks like the first thing in the thread she's actually been serious about was suspecting me, which she's been a bit wishy-washy about whether she's actually going to follow through on it. Might be scum

            AA: I like him, started the game off a bit slow but brought it back. I liked his big posts. Got understandably frustrated with Zenith. Stuff after that has been decent. Idk he's just felt pretty pure to me. Leaning town

            Clown: Doesn't really look like he's posted any content aside from his feels list (and also having a similar question about zenith.) He didn't delve that deep, but it looked probably fine. Null

            Zenith: Goddammit I don't know. I don't like him, but I don't really feel comfortable scumreading him because I think it might just be a personal distaste for how he plays. The big thing that bugs me is how unwilling it seems he can be to accept new data points/defense at times (e.g. that fiasco with AA.) Apparently this is all normal though so I'll consider him null for now

            rzr: He posted thoughts on everyone a while back, but still hasn't updated that with what alignments he thinks people are. Aside from his thoughts list, he hasn't really posted much since his clash with Zenith early on, where he seemed pretty okay. Null, slight town

            Plop: He's been ultra chill. Super low-key, but I've liked the points he's made and the questions he's asked. No big interactions or anything and I lost my train of thought but I feel like I've said most of what I wanted to, leaning town

            Pizza: sup

            sunfan: Still seems pretty detached, might be a result of him trying to be ~unreadable~ and all that jazz. Clownpiece stuff is odd but seems jokey. Not sure why people are reading him town, I guess because of the confidence thing, but I don't really have a lean in either direction. Hyped to see his reads, probably won't be able to make a judgement call until then. Null

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #351
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I'm on the floor right now and I don't want to talk to myself.


              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #352
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555


                How'd I know





                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Okay, firstly I'd like to apologize for being rather MIA today, I think I told you guys I mostly check this at work because I have a lot of free time on a PC at work, today however was not one of those days, lol. So, I've been reading up on the thread here and there and writing offline replies to post later, which is now! I would like to ask, what is it that you guys are asking me to post? Who I think is aligned with who? Who I think is a wolf or not? I'll share any of my thoughts really, but I don't want to clutter things with my irrelevant thoughts, either.

                  Anyway, as much as it pains me to do this because I don't want to be arguing again, Zenith is really the top person that I'm getting a confused reading on. I mean, why would you just go at almost everyone so hard so fast? Super super town or really good wolf? I don't have a strong enough vibe on him to change my vote, but I will state that my vote for sunfan is a lot less serious now, I jut think it would be pointless to change my vote from one meh to another meh.

                  Pizza/Choof both seem to be aloof. Pizza seems to be trying harder to clear himself, but his initial silence makes it hard to believe. I need to quote more specifics to make my point better. But, here is everything I had been working on offline today, I have to get off soon so I want you guys to have my thoughts.

                  Which have all apparently been deleted.. let me try to put something together real quick.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    rzr
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Pizza69
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 700

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      why?

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        sunfan what do you think about choof this game? How long are you planning on withholding your reads for? I have an idea but if you're playing as fiction then me saying it will certainly change it.
                        Fair question, I'd be curious at the answer myself.

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        around 5-6PM central
                        No really

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Ilu clownpiece
                        I don't care about shitposts, I just don't understand why you offer so little to the cause, but seem to have time to post whenever..
                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        im gonna wait on pizza's suspicion list before i comment further on him, but choof's absence and distant attitude towards the thread is alarming, but in the past he's been able fake his normal aggressive playstyle as a wolf, so i'm not ready to peg him as a wolf for being out of character

                        still null for me, like most of you
                        boop
                        For me, nobody is really null. Just different shades of green or red. But almost everyone is saying this is uncharacterstic of choof. Which throws my red flags up, no pun intended.
                        However, I don't have a good read on any of you because I don't know your style.
                        Zenith is desribed as being hostile in general, so is his aggression even something to bother going off of?
                        If someone can shed light on personalities for pizza/clown/myself it would be greatly appreciated.

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        this feels weird, like you're trying to push something on pizza
                        I agree. I have no qualm with FG555 yet, but I do find it odd that there's a lot of blame pushing, but no follow up on it. Like you just wanna keep the pot stirring? Not sure.

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        I thought it was opportunistic that fg is saying that clown isn't too inexperienced so one of his reads is probably correct. there's a chance that his two wolf reads could both be town and it felt like an odd way to push on pizza
                        Someone can be new and old alike and still give the same vibes. I don't understand how out of 8 other players you could possibly think one of his readings are correct, no matter how good the player is. Why is it that his tenure tells you he's correct? The 2 just don't seem linked to me, just wanna clarify.

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        That's the opposite conclusion I came to though. :c
                        I'd like to comment on my diplomacy. Being unfamiliar with you guys and having already got off on the wrong foot with Zenith I have been using my words carefully. I'm not worried about defending myself if you guys have suspicions about me, i just don't want to start another 4 pages of back and forth banter and we end up in the same place we started in really. So as much as I want to revert to my TGB ways, I try to just stay "user friendly."

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Actually, hot read

                        Pizza
                        What does this mean/why?

                        Originally posted by Clownpiece
                        That was bigger than I intended but oh well

                        1. choof - weirdly quiet
                        2. Funnygurl555 - close to 0 useful content so yeaaah
                        3. AragakiAyase - wasn't around for a while but came back and was productive I guess
                        4. Clownpiece - It's lunatic tiiiiiiiime
                        5. _Zenith_ - Pissy at everyone and been after me since the beginning but I'm like 80% sure you're town
                        6. rzr - didn't really notice anything major from you so ???
                        7. MrPopadopalis25 - called me clownpee :< I think you're town too
                        8. Pizza69 - new and super quiet. I'm not surprised, as I was like this too in the beginning, but not this bad.
                        9. thesunfan - helpful and good at this so A+++

                        IT'S RANKING TIIIIIIIME!
                        idk what the real words are so I'll just use good, meh, and bad

                        Good:
                        thesunfan
                        MrPopadopalis25
                        _Zenith_
                        AragakiAyase
                        Clownpiece

                        Meh:
                        rzr
                        choof

                        Bad:
                        Funnygurl555
                        Pizza69

                        So I'll probably keep my vote on pizza for now...

                        And ugh that was awful. I usually never make suspicion lists.

                        Okay so my problems with this are:
                        A. Isn't 1 and 2 the same thing? So why aren't you suspicious of choof, but are of fg?
                        B. Why is sunfan helpful to you? Just because of the funny-ness at the beginning?
                        C. Why do you think Plop is town?
                        D. I'm not arguing with your read on pizza, I just want to hear more about why.


                        Anyway, I have to get going now so I'll try to update on my phone if you guys have any questions, I just won't be able to do big posts like this!

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Pizza69
                          why?
                          I vote for him, he votes for me, we're all one big happy family..

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            I vote for him, he votes for me, we're all one big happy family..
                            your vote is still on me?
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              Yeah, check my big post. I have a few leans but it would be pointless to swap one lean for another. Also, you have not answered why you voted for me.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                I'm apprehensive about pushing any read I have because of how easy it is for me to be wrong, and I'm normally not an aggressive player anyway. And to be frank, this game is not as active as the past few games on FFR, so I feel even more lost this D0 than usual.

                                Pizza's reads are super safe, and I don't know whether I should peg it as wolfy or chalk it up to inexperience. Now that he's given me the green light to pursue him though, I wouldn't mind considering him for the lynch.
                                I don't mean my comments offensively at all, by the way. You're picking up on the game quickly, much more quickly than I had.

                                sunfan's being weird and unhelpful on purpose, and that shouldn't fly either. I would consider policy lynching him for that reason if he doesn't turn around because he'll be wasting our time.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...