jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clownpiece
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2015
    • 7

    #166
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    I'm sucking at being active again

    Hlep

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #167
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      hardclaiming stump

      I actually can't vote





      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #168
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Took me long enough to get townie vs scum, wtf is null? No reading on that person?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #169
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by rzr
          Took me long enough to get townie vs scum, wtf is null? No reading on that person?
          Yes essentially

          Null = No conclusive read or generally cannot read them as either alignment given the information.





          Comment

          • Clownpiece
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2015
            • 7

            #170
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Ok I've wondered this for a while but why are we starting with a day phase instead of a night phase.

            Like, why would citizens of a village or whatever lynch someone for doing something they haven't done yet??

            I'm so confused.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #171
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Clownpiece
              Ok I've wondered this for a while but why are we starting with a day phase instead of a night phase.

              Like, why would citizens of a village or whatever lynch someone for doing something they haven't done yet??

              I'm so confused.
              That fucked with me so hard. Answer pl0x..

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Clownpiece
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2015
                • 7

                #172
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Wait have you always done it this way?

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Clownpiece
                  Ok I've wondered this for a while but why are we starting with a day phase instead of a night phase.

                  Like, why would citizens of a village or whatever lynch someone for doing something they haven't done yet??

                  I'm so confused.
                  To quote Krauthammer

                  "Hey neighbor, want to randomly lynch someone for no real reason? I think they might be a werewolf?"

                  "Sounds good to me!"
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Clownpiece
                    Wait have you always done it this way?
                    it depends on the setup
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      That fucked with me so hard. Answer pl0x..
                      if a wolf is lynched this phase I'll explain
                      otherwise YOU'LL NEVER KNOW
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Clownpiece
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2015
                        • 7

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        I guess I'll half vote half safety on Pizza69 mostly because he's more inactive than I am I guess.

                        I dunno I mean I literally have no leads lol

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          I asked the host of cars flipping is on or off and got no answer, if that is even what you guys still call it, it would hAve to be on for us to know if a wolf has died. Right?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            I asked the host of cars flipping is on or off and got no answer, if that is even what you guys still call it, it would hAve to be on for us to know if a wolf has died. Right?
                            Holy shit I'm never posting from my phone again.. Card flipping. Sorry

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              yes it is on in this setup
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Clownpiece
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2015
                                • 7

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                I asked the host of cars flipping is on or off and got no answer, if that is even what you guys still call it, it would hAve to be on for us to know if a wolf has died. Right?

                                Comment

                                Working...