jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #226
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Clownpiece
    I think you are confusing me being lazy with me "trying to be under the radar"

    Like seriously, I wanted to like make a topic for my music but I still haven't because it's too much work to go to the computer and upload all that shit.
    bad defense

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #227
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      This is also why I said I need to see what he posts when he arrives, though I have a solid feeling regardless of all above.
      I'm reading this as you saying you'll have AA as a wolf regardless of the content he posts

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #228
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Clownpiece
        Wait did I screw up my sentence structure? I'm so tired I don't even know anymore.
        I understood what you were trying to say, so its probably fine. Plop is taking off one point for every grammar mistake you make this game though, and if you score below 80, you don't get a reward at the end. I generally tend to not get a reward either, so don't worry about it.
        Someday I'll learn what a semicolon is for
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Clownpiece
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2015
          • 7

          #229
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Ask Mashi post game, I'm super lazy.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #230
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            Someday I'll learn what a semicolon is for
            example
            "bitches ain't shit; they are hoes and tricks, though."

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #231
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by choof
              I'm reading this as you saying you'll have AA as a wolf regardless of the content he posts
              No, regardless of the factors that sunfan has said and now myself, I have a solid feeling, and it is subject to change when he posts.

              Like I also said earlier, AA gonna have to dump some work in.





              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #232
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                be back later, stepmania

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  be back later, diablo 2 :^ )





                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    what the fuck why are there so many pages

                    rereading then will address pressure

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      skimmed thread and will now address individual posts but a few stuck out to me so I'll respond to them first:

                      Plop, I said in skype before game started that I was going to try xel-style posting so yeah, not self-conscious and more of a role play type thing

                      Zenith, tunnel me all you want I really don't care, you seem to have made up your mind on me already so I don't see much point in responding to your accusations. that doesn't mean I won't but you seem pretty set on scumreading me

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        skimmed thread and will now address individual posts but a few stuck out to me so I'll respond to them first:

                        Plop, I said in skype before game started that I was going to try xel-style posting so yeah, not self-conscious and more of a role play type thing

                        Zenith, tunnel me all you want I really don't care, you seem to have made up your mind on me already so I don't see much point in responding to your accusations. that doesn't mean I won't but you seem pretty set on scumreading me
                        You can stop here I don't need to see another post.





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          You can stop here I don't need to see another post.
                          the rest of my posts aren't for you don't worry

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Pizza69
                            yes, but your self-vote was under very different circumstances. The sunfan vote was an out-of-the-blue type thing, but the self-vote... I dunno, it seems like you're trying to to prove that you've been joking since the vote got a negative reaction maybe
                            apparently it's weird for fg to speak human so im gonna keep it up HAHAHAHAHA

                            Eh, I can see where you and rzr are coming from, but notice how only you two have mentioned it. I think you're just suspicious because you're unfamiliar with my meta, which isn't your fault at all really. I should just behave better this game.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              ok I'll be better but based run on sentences make posting so fast
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                62: I talked about this before the game started in skype and I said I'd try this. were you planning on pressuring for me regardless? and are you pressuring me because it's out of the normal for me or for some other reason? because I was trying some xel-type anime posting and he never gets heat for it

                                68: the tone of this post feels really awkward... not sure what to make of it. I also don't see where you voted greg (sunfan) earlier, you did in the next post but it seems like you did earlier?

                                73: first sentence has a good point that zenith doesn't seem to understand

                                74: I didn't see greg as seriously defending clown, more of just joking around so I'm not sure why you're tunneling it so strongly

                                76: if this is actually the reason then I don't think the defense is alignment indicative, probably just greg being nice to a newbie

                                77: "I hope as a player you know what that is because it kind of makes it much easier for me to push a lynch on you without generating heat for it. "

                                it sounds like you want to be able to push lynches on people without getting heat which is really scummy

                                80: feels a bit odd to ping plop out in particular, even if he is good at cooling you off. he hadn't posted yet but it still feels weird

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...