jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #421
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
    Wait, you don't want to lynch choof because he did stuff that you wouldn't expect him to do as town?
    I want to lynch him because he did some things that are questionable to how I've seen him play in the past and also there are a few towntells from him that haven't shown up this game; and the towntells are usually significant enough to where once he does said tell I would feel more comfortable with claiming his alignment.

    Sorry for weird wording

    @Ethan, currently Choof > anyone else but if it makes you feel better you are demoted to third lynch priority fmpov (this once again is subject to change).

    I don't want to really bring this up but can we generally talk about who would be a useful peek for town is (or rather who is a good person generally that a PR could use their action on for information purposes)? I feel like AA, Myself, and one of the newer players are good candidates for PR actions, oddly enough.





    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #422
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Pizza69
      Has rzr still not posted reads? He parked his vote on sunfan (who's looking a lot more town to me now) a while ago, and seems to be fine with FG, but aside from that hasn't really said much about his leans. Sort of odd that he acknowledged that the sunfan vote is a lot less serious now (only meh?) and hasn't moved it. I guess the opportunity for anything grand from him has passed, though...
      Rzr posted reads, I'll quote his reads list for you in case you missed them.





      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #423
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        why do you think he deserves a day pass in the first place?
        because he's trying to post differently and I was pretty sure he would try to do so going into the game
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #424
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          @Pizza, here is the link to his post (it also contains the quotes he used for better referencing about what he talks about):






          Comment

          • _Zenith_
            Accuracy Player
            • Mar 2011
            • 4629

            #425
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            Also the lack of anybody defending him aside from sunfan's daypass stuff has me worried.
            This is a reason why I don't have my vote on choof at the moment.





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #426
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              speaking of votes

              unvote





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #427
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                I don't want to really bring this up but can we generally talk about who would be a useful peek for town is (or rather who is a good person generally that a PR could use their action on for information purposes)? I feel like AA, Myself, and one of the newer players are good candidates for PR actions, oddly enough.
                choof if he lives, otherwise sunfan/rzr I think

                Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                Also the lack of anybody defending him aside from sunfan's daypass stuff has me worried.
                worried because you think he's a wolf or an opportunistic town target for wolves?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                  I don't think you'd be a good peek. Clown-p and pizza are my top picks, followed by AA and rzr. Choof would be a good pick too if he makes it out of EOD.
                  I wouldn't be a good peek or PR action to vets, but to new players I might be which is what I was trying to say

                  My wording needs to really start getting better otherwise I'll be like that one game where I went on a 2-3 page rant about nonsense





                  Comment

                  • Pizza69
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2013
                    • 700

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    @Pizza, here is the link to his post (it also contains the quotes he used for better referencing about what he talks about):

                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=391
                    Where are the reads in that? He replies to a lot of posts and lists his issues with clown's reads, but it doesn't look like he's even trying to make one of his own. "However, I don't have a good read on any of you because I don't know your style." Sure, he's interacted with people, but never once has he said what his leans on people are.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      I'm gonna answer that AA for my own self, I am concerned that if choof isn't a wolf, both wolves are probably dipping their fingers in the lynch or just generally avoiding the obvious lynch (at this point in time).





                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Pizza69
                        Where are the reads in that? He replies to a lot of posts and lists his issues with clown's reads, but it doesn't look like he's even trying to make one of his own. "However, I don't have a good read on any of you because I don't know your style." Sure, he's interacted with people, but never once has he said what his leans on people are.
                        I thought he posted reads, but it turns out I was reading Sunfan's reads list and mistook the post for rzr posting it.

                        It's odd, but I would be in the same boat for this suspicion because I haven't announced reads since that one minilist I did.





                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          if I am the cop then I am checking rzr tonight fwiw
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            screw it
                            choof
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              wait L-1 already?

                              unvote

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Votes up to post #483:
                                choof - 3 (MrPopadopalis25, Pizza69, thesunfan)
                                thesunfan - 2 (rzr, Funnygurl555)
                                AragakiAyase - 1 (choof)
                                Pizza69 - 1 (Clownpiece)

                                unvote - 2 (_Zenith_, AragakiAyase)

                                There is 1 hour and 22 minutes left.
                                Last edited by lurker; 09-2-2015, 07:08 PM.
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...