jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clownpiece
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2015
    • 7

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    clownpiece have you played twg before and if so where
    Ninsheetmusic

    They are like always inactive tho so.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      Hey gang, guess who just got their eyes checked out by jrodd's uncle?
      welcome to the fray I was actually about to make a post about you having zero posts
      everyone's posted so far then

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        you feel a little bit different like you're still interested in the game but you're not putting quite as much in? I think it doesn't matter its just something I think I noticed, and figured that's all it was.
        this is actually great to hear, I'll explain in post-game

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by choof
          do you want me to replace out
          because this is how you get me to replace out
          one of the funniest posts I have ever read LOL
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Clownpiece
            Ninsheetmusic

            They are like always inactive tho so.
            mashi plays on ninsheetmusic, right
            have you played any other games here

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Clownpiece
              Ninsheetmusic

              They are like always inactive tho so.
              oh, I didn't know this.
              How many games did you play on there?
              would you consider yourself to be a good/experienced player?
              How good would you consider Jub to be at TWG? (this one isn't really important I'm just curious)
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Clownpiece
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2015
                • 7

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by choof
                mashi plays on ninsheetmusic, right
                have you played any other games here
                I literally joined last week

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by choof
                  do you want me to replace out
                  because this is how you get me to replace out
                  No I don't want you to replace out because for some reason the last several games I have been in with you have been replaced out or killed.

                  I said that because you have only interacted with me and they weren't good posts except for making quirks at what I am doing/who I am.

                  Xel hard tunnels me consistently as a wolf and you were solely directed towards me in most of your posts, but now I see you are interacted with more people so you are slowly climbing out of the Xel-Resemblance playstyle.





                  Comment

                  • Clownpiece
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2015
                    • 7

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    oh, I didn't know this.
                    How many games did you play on there?
                    would you consider yourself to be a good/experienced player?
                    How good would you consider Jub to be at TWG? (this one isn't really important I'm just curious)
                    Um
                    Too many
                    Not really but I tricked Mashi like the last game as a wolf and it was really lulzy haha
                    Who's asking?

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                      I'm probably gonna stop posting soon to deal with health stuff/recollect myself.

                      If I do stop posting, expect me back in an hour or so.





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                        I am asking because I played with him once and thought he was average then I reread all his posts and thought he was really good so idk. A small sample size with him but I can't make up my mind.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Clownpiece
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2015
                          • 7

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                          But we love you.

                          Comment

                          • Clownpiece
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2015
                            • 7

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                            Whoops wrong person to reply to lol

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                              I'm gonna move clown back to null (but will still hard defend him). The thing I saw that I thought was town only really works if this was his first game, or something like that.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Clownpiece
                                Whoops wrong person to reply to lol
                                in the bottom right corner of every post there is a quote button. You can click it then it will pull up the post the other player made and you can directly respond to posts in this manner.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...