Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Stepping Crapnel
    Derek,

    you disappoint me

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ~Zero~
    Updated

    One Undecided file x.x sorry lol

    Stepping Crapnel
    Well that's a first. I'll see what others say about it though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ~Zero~
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Updated

    One Undecided file x.x sorry lol

    Stepping Crapnel

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    BTW Halogen tell me if Super Samurai works for you now. If not, I'll just zip it instead and re-send it to you.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Euphoria on crack. :3

    Let's see.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Stepped Now and Forever

    5 note 32nd bursts at 165 bpm - y/n

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    I'm doing Imperishable Night on Normal. And it's hard. Dx

    I suck. :3

    Anyway, I'm actually working on reviews right now, but two of the files in the e-mail got corrupt. Yours was one of them, ddr_f4n. =/

    The rest of the reviews will be up in about half an hour.
    After some practice you'll get used to it.

    Anyways, I went to check if the file I sent was corrupt. It seems fine to me =/.

    I'll resend it to you anyways. It SHOULD be working.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Oh, you didn't fix Trigger? I thought there was one in the e-mail when you sent 4 files. o.o

    Also, you can keep sending. And yeah, it's moving quite slowly, because 2 of our judges are being quite lazy at the moment. (I'm gonna bug the hell out of them, soon ).

    Gah, I need more songs to step. Haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Don't be sorry about not getting a rehash of Trigger. I never sent one. XD

    Also, you lot will probably see a bit less of me in this topic. I think my phase of file flooding here has passed over now, possibly for your convenience. :P I may try to fix up some of my other works, but that's probably going to be a bit more sporadic. At the rate this project is going at the moment, there's no rush.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    UPDATES! (finally) So sorry about the ten day wait. Winter-break + bad internet connection =

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm doing Imperishable Night on Normal. And it's hard. Dx

    I suck. :3

    Anyway, I'm actually working on reviews right now, but two of the files in the e-mail got corrupt. Yours was one of them, ddr_f4n. =/

    The rest of the reviews will be up in about half an hour.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Heh. Well, I'm still learning myself. Normal mode is hard. Dx
    Welcome to Touhou XD

    I'd say try Imperishable Night first. It's the easiest on Normal Mode IMO (though not the easiest Hard/Lunatic Mode). It's also has the easiest Extra Stage as well.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Heh. Well, I'm still learning myself. Normal mode is hard. Dx

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by ddr_f4n
    Anyways, Xiao doesn't play much of the shooters (danmaku) from what I heard. Mostly IaMP.
    I play the danmaku from time to time, but yes, I mostly only play IAMP. I'm extremely casual with the danmaku (i.e. I struggle on Easy) at best.

    It's fun, even if I'm really bad at it

    Leave a comment:


  • Wyde
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'll be good to wait on that then. I want to make my files awesome after all.

    Leave a comment:

Working...