Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Both of you need to cool it. Not like you have been the perfect judge either, Oni. Seriously. You haven't posted up a single review, I'm still waiting along with everyone else.

    Xiao, sure, off-sync cab. He uses a different build. It wouldn't have happened if we had checked with each other as well. Xiao used 3.9 (I'm assuming, because rolls disappeared), and no one seemed to CHECK anything once it was up, you all just said put it up. Stop complaining. Everyone.

    Also, PLEASE. Put up updated reviews, everyone. I'm also to blame, I'm a bit behind too, but everyone else needs to put up their share, even with the little amount of free time. Everyone is busy. Xiao works, and we all have school. Manage your time better. This constant bickering and disagreement with each other is going to be the fall of this pack.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    Wait to see my reasons before anything before making clearly stupid assumptions. or IM me for that matter.
    I assumed, judging from your previous judging in Rising.

    "2 words, Step pattern"
    "No Comment"
    "Could use more steps"
    "Self explanatory"

    In all fairness, I do believe I'm not straying into foreign ground when I assume a 100% rejection rate from you could possibly well be unjust or poorly thought out. If not, simply prove me wrong.

    Xiao Mr lets sync ER with my offsync SM/ITG cab w.e w.e
    If you disapprove of it, you can do it. Quite frankly, it's more of a load off of me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Professor Raine
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    hey, I'm submitting something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    Maintaining a high standard of quality is one thing, stamping a reject on all submissions is another.

    Unless Oni proves otherwise, of course.
    Ive been busy with midterms lately but i have my reviews finished.
    Also Xiao Mr lets sync ER with my offsync SM/ITG cab w.e w.e, I dont "stamp a reject on all submissions" for no reason. I had Zero sitting next to me at that while doing the last reviewing, and he barely said a word (surprising even to me).

    Wait to see my reasons before anything before making clearly stupid assumptions. or IM me for that matter.

    Posting updates after i check the gmail.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Point taken. Eyes are on you, Oni.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I'm not picking a fight. Maintaining a high standard of quality is one thing, stamping a reject on all submissions is another.

    Unless Oni proves otherwise, of course.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    its still my 'job' =)
    even though.. this should be posted elsewhere as well..
    Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
    Kind of pointless if you're going to have such an opinion and reject everything.

    Might as well not bother.
    Don't fight with each other.

    @Oni: And I'm looking over your reviews too, because if you reject songs that have been heavily favored, your reviews will not be taken into consideration.

    Not to be an ass or anything, but you have had a lot of time to do your reviews. Simply trying to get them out isn't going to impress anyone. Review quality is important. Inconsistencies are not.

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    its still my 'job' =)
    even though.. this should be posted elsewhere as well..
    P.S. Posted at ITGfreak/rhymatic a while ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • macgravel
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I submitted a file.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Kind of pointless if you're going to have such an opinion and reject everything.

    Might as well not bother.

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by CMG-UTOPIA
    I dont really blame you for being lazy
    its still my 'job' =)
    even though.. this should be posted elsewhere as well..

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Get crackin', Oni.

    Leave a comment:


  • CMG-UTOPIA
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    Also debit and zero hav yelled at me for being absolutely the laziest fu*k ever
    you know, after your last statement...

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    ppl dont get what consistency is or whats even fun anymore. -.- or FFR is just a bad place to host a pad project.
    I dont really blame you for being lazy

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Okay i see ive lied about the posting and whatnot, i looked over all songs from a certain mark. I reviewed many but didn't save my notepad like a retard. So im doing another clean and clear review for all songs. (Also debit and zero hav yelled at me for being absolutely the laziest fu*k ever)P

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Hey, no problem man. Just try your hardest to get to them on your free time, no biggie.

    Leave a comment:


  • Xiaounlimited
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Semester's end exams, evaluations etc.

    Probably will be out of commission for reviewing unless I do it very soon

    Leave a comment:

Working...