Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
i saw it once and everyone claimed it his oops
in that case, go nuts
Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
yeah guys he made v3 ages ago. i'm witness. mgd3 file.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
THAT'S MY V^3 YOU *****
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE GET IT WRONG
asdfasdfasdf
[/rage]
....okay, I'm fine now.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
I'm interested
after finals I'ma work on stuff for this, would've put further effort for mint's pack but it's dead right now
they may or may not involve warps
warps are funLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
any pad file i make without gimmicks is boringLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Did you guys get the other two I sent in a while back?Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
Hey, im gonna take this song right, and when the chorus comes (usually some chick singing) im just going to stream it okay? Thats fun right?? Random stream???
I admit, its okay for some songs that ppl like and cant do sh*t with. The fact that its done with worse music than M1DY and so constantly is aggravating.Leave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
they tend to have favoritism imo. only file of mine they liked was a stream dump ala lazer crusterLeave a comment:
-
Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)
R21freak packs were decent.. some songs were okay others were jus bleh
now-a-days expert players step songs extremely poorly and everyone looks at there files like "OMG AMAZING" just because they can pass a 16 (e.g. Rynker, 9volt, flash etc..)
Id say every 4/5 files that were sent to ER are better than any R21 freak charts and every 19/20 files are better than any 'new' expert (player) steppers.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: