What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #6841
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Let's do it!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #6842
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Let's roll!

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #6843
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        What the hell am I standing on?

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6844
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          We bottles are laughing at wtf Lyndis is standing on.

          Comment

          • A2_Sauce
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 631

            #6845
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            what is love?

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6846
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Where are my nuts?

              Comment

              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1120

                #6847
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Now,.... whear did i put my gun?

                Comment

                • Adamaja456
                  Absurd
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 6433

                  #6848
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  my head hurts


                  582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                  602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                  People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                  DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                  ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                  4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                  Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                  dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6849
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Damn photographers, after I'm done I'll have their heads.

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #6850
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Fear us!

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #6851
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Roar, I can't keep up.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #6852
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Roar, neither can we.

                          Comment

                          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1441

                            #6853
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I'm going to bed.

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6854
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              We want to go to bed with you, Lyndis!

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6855
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I do too.

                                Comment

                                Working...