What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dead_juggalo
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 633

    #5896
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Wtf? I am the most pointless symbol ever.


    Originally posted by Synthlight
    My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • psychopete
      Quite electrifying.
      • Jul 2005
      • 833

      #5897
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      OH SHI-

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #5898
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Hmm.... I wonder...

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • revolutionomega
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2006
          • 2240

          #5899
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          goddamnit!
          where's that damn janitor?!
          i mean... these bottles have been laying around for MONTHS!
          "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
          - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #5900
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            ROAR! I'm going to find the janitor!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • warhammerfreak
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 14

              #5901
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              "I like pie"






              Comment

              • monkeybomb45
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2006
                • 153

                #5902
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                ZAP! own3d.
                sigpic

                Originally posted by owmyheadisonfire
                The rivers of blood flow and no one has a sword.
                ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

                ¿?

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #5903
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Ka-blam-o!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • Magnum13
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 311

                    #5904
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    ....um....I'll clean that up....eventually...
                    There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                    Comment

                    • alster1
                      What is this I don't even
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 948

                      #5905
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      um... this is my happy face?

                      Comment

                      • dandandandandan1111
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 94

                        #5906
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        its story time!

                        Comment

                        • spinal_compression
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3325

                          #5907
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Oh yea!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                          Comment

                          • VanillaBean25
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 0

                            #5908
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            lawl.
                            I pwn yooh.

                            Comment

                            • alster1
                              What is this I don't even
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 948

                              #5909
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              you suck

                              Comment

                              • Relambrien
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1644

                                #5910
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Can't Touch This!

                                Comment

                                Working...