What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #6856
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    We all do.

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #6857
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      All your base are belong to us.

      No really. I stole all...

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Filipino Fighta
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 13

        #6858
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Lets go make a mess... cuz it's cool.
        Mess with the best die with the rest.

        Comment

        • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1120

          #6859
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          peace!
          peace!

          Comment

          • dcr
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 335

            #6860
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            im awesome!

            Comment

            • Filipino Fighta
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 13

              #6861
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm stronger than I look... I'll poke you with my hair!
              Mess with the best die with the rest.

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #6862
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Bloods!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • marioGP87
                  Shiny Zoroa :')
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 603

                  #6863
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Tony: say hello to my little friend!
                  Bob: actually it's my trap.
                  Tony: ...
                  Originally posted by Kit
                  "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                  Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                  Comment

                  • Crashfan3
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 2937

                    #6864
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Ha-ha! I legally purchased her! Oooh... what to do now

                    Comment

                    • Kitsune Bandit
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 73

                      #6865
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Why yes, those are real bunny heads for these clips.
                      Originally posted by Raveren
                      Let's put this in another context.

                      "Hey, do you remember the name of that group that hit those skyscrapers in America with their own planes? It was 'Al' something...if anyone here can tell me where they are going to meet next, that'd be great."

                      Comment

                      • AuraSage
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 100

                        #6866
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Get the F*** out! Im busy reading.

                        _____________


                        sigpic-IE Rejector

                        Comment

                        • A2_Sauce
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 631

                          #6867
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          fap

                          Comment

                          • dandandandandan1111
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 94

                            #6868
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            Yabba Dabba Doo!

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #6869
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              I'm famous!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • Kitsune Bandit
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 73

                                #6870
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Everywhere! They're everywhere!
                                Originally posted by Raveren
                                Let's put this in another context.

                                "Hey, do you remember the name of that group that hit those skyscrapers in America with their own planes? It was 'Al' something...if anyone here can tell me where they are going to meet next, that'd be great."

                                Comment

                                Working...