What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #6826
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Slipknot: Let's bury Lyndis.
    Lyndis: If you do I'll snitch.

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #6827
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      I'm thirsty.

      Yea me too.

      I agree.

      I gotta pee.

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #6828
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        No my house, it's trashed by Korn.

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #6829
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I'm here way too much.

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #6830
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            I'm here way too much.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #6831
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              So am I.

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #6832
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I have too many posts.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #6833
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I don't have enough posts.

                  Comment

                  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1441

                    #6834
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Lyndis, a bootleg character.

                    Comment

                    • Doug31
                      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 6811

                      #6835
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      We all bootleg.

                      Comment

                      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1441

                        #6836
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Lyndis the truth behind her. She is a homo.

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #6837
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          We're all bi rofl.

                          Comment

                          • lXD
                            L not I
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 1398

                            #6838
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I hope the wind doesnt piick up anymore
                            AAA's - 125+19
                            best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                            latest - sound of my dream
                            219 tier points
                            IndexRulz.


                            Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                            lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                            bifflez yo<3

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6839
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Look at my wonderful shirt!

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #6840
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Oh yeah, taken pics of nude girls in my room.

                                Comment

                                Working...