What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #5881
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Can't have fruit!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • psychopete
      Quite electrifying.
      • Jul 2005
      • 833

      #5882
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Too bad all of these bottles are only redeemable in Maine.

      Comment

      • Ihaveawii
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 34

        #5883
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I got a cool hat AND wings!

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #5884
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Im not in colour! Yay!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • monkeybomb45
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2006
            • 153

            #5885
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Oh My God!!! Im Missing A Bottle!! Who Stole It!!!?!?!?
            sigpic

            Originally posted by owmyheadisonfire
            The rivers of blood flow and no one has a sword.
            ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

            ¿?

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #5886
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              BOOM! Headbomb...

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Smiloid
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 12

                #5887
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Sad, isn't it? He probably stacked all these bottles here just to take a picture.

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #5888
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Good job.

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • Magnum13
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 311

                    #5889
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    Dominos!...wait...*notices that he put dominos in a glass* um, no wonder it was so hard to swallow...
                    There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                    Comment

                    • mcdiddy
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 89

                      #5890
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      This is all I can do with my face.

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #5891
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        omg I'm lots of fruits!

                        Comment

                        • Magnum13
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 311

                          #5892
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I'm in fire emblem....SO THERE!
                          There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #5893
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I must protect the master emerald.

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #5894
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Battle royale!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • lilvinny14
                                One Handed FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 12

                                #5895
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Medical mine of DOOM.


                                Click here to level up my license!

                                Comment

                                Working...