What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 911840
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 25

    #7201
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    i would scream for help, but the guy who usually has his hand shoved up my *ss lost his voice

    Comment

    • alster1
      What is this I don't even
      • Sep 2006
      • 948

      #7202
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      why are my eyes pink?

      Comment

      • 911840
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2006
        • 25

        #7203
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        when's the last time i blunk? (to answer yours, it's bloodlust)

        Comment

        • talN64
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 24

          #7204
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          "...what am i staring at?"

          Comment

          • AuraSage
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 100

            #7205
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

            __________________________


            sigpic-IE Rejector

            Comment

            • 911840
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2006
              • 25

              #7206
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              @TalN64



              oh sh*t, he's staring at me...

              (computer voice: Target Acquired.)

              i need a new pair of platelegs...

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #7207
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                I have pink eyes.

                Comment

                • talN64
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 24

                  #7208
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  "why do I wear such skimpy clothes?"

                  Comment

                  • AuraSage
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 100

                    #7209
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    IM ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!

                    ______________________


                    sigpic-IE Rejector

                    Comment

                    • WhyCry
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 186

                      #7210
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Go chinesse drawing power!

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #7211
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        Look at how cute I am!

                        Comment

                        • WhyCry
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 186

                          #7212
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Lyndis:I used to play in fire emblem but now I play skirt wind emblem!

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #7213
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            I'm want to play in the same game as Lyndis.

                            Comment

                            • Crashfan3
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2937

                              #7214
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              Dear Diary,
                              Mood: Apathetic
                              My life is spiraling downward. I couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry Concert. It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like 'Stab My Heart Because I Love You,' and 'Rip Apart My Soul,' and of course, 'Stabby Rip Stab Stab."

                              XD

                              Comment

                              • talN64
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2006
                                • 24

                                #7215
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                "Look at me. Why? what do you mean why. Just look at me, I mean do you see how cute i am? No keep looking at me. Never look away. If you look away I'll kill you. So please keep looking at me...Please?"

                                lol crash emo song XD

                                Comment

                                Working...