FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 25thhour
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Not to be pain in the ass but when are the lists for the Difficulties going to be put up? There is one day.

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
    aww my school blocked the game from any mirror site. =/
    O-U-C-H. Sorry to hear that. >_<

    I'll probably be able to post scores for the first two weeks (I get to go to school on the 10th and 16th under the pretense of attending success skills seminars, but who says you can't mix business with pleasure?), but success is dubious because I don't see an image-saving program on there. But there's usually other people there that might be willing to take regular photographs of it (because everyone and their brother has a camera phone these days). Beyond that, assuming I make it that far, I'll have to get creative.

    Leave a comment:


  • Netjet!
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    quick

    someone delete my tierpoint/aaa/fc count so i can be in d1


    owait

    Leave a comment:


  • Schrammbledeggs
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I suck.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Just deleted most posts asking about divisions. Stop it now.

    Leave a comment:


  • bluguerrilla
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Man I'll be annoyed if I'm in an advanced division again.

    I'm good enough to last exactly one round and only because of how many won't submit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Someone might as well lock this thread. It's really pointless since majority of the posts are posts that mods have said they will delete. :P
    Last edited by Commandersa1; 06-7-2008, 03:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Gilly G
    I'm actually surprised at the amount of people that ask what division they'll be in. We should've just told everyone that there wouldn't be any divisions and then when it starts "Surprise surprise! Look at that, divisions!". ._.
    That would encourage a lot of people to play. -___-

    Use your brain, man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gilly G
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Beethovens mask
    That question will probably get you banned if dovonin see's it.
    This post will get you banned if Devonin sees it.

    I'm actually surprised at the amount of people that ask what division they'll be in. We should've just told everyone that there wouldn't be any divisions and then when it starts "Surprise surprise! Look at that, divisions!". ._.

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkCause
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    im nervous requardless of what happens just the fact of competing against others

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Beethovens mask
    That question will probably get you banned if dovonin see's it.
    wow...im so used to seeing these posts saying "im good enuf for D3 right!?" that i dont care about replying anymore...

    so...if u guys didnt know..u cant ask what division ur going to be placed becuz around next week or so they will tell you..

    Leave a comment:


  • Beethovens mask
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    not if someone is going to summer school, has year round school, taking extra courses, etc

    Year round school? *goes and cries in a corner*

    Leave a comment:


  • TSB[FranticWolf]
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i wonder what devision ill be in i have 100 fcs but only 10 AAAs all on really easy songs
    like one and 2 difficultys im guessing like D1 maybe D2 at best

    Leave a comment:


  • xollner
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    This is going to be awesome I hope I'm D4 though I'll get destroyed in D5 if I'm put there lol

    Leave a comment:


  • OmegaCrowman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Just completeing a song means absolutely nothing. According to your stats you'll be placed in the easiest division (D1), so I wouldnt worry about being in too high of a division if I were you.

    As for me... Wat devision r I in Sprite? D5 rite? CIA AAA is gud enuf to put meh thar rite? rite? rite? Y nobody anser me wen I ask my devision? olol.

    Leave a comment:

Working...