FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DarkManticoreX2
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Well I'm in and if I don't get vrofl I quit ffr.

    You think im joking.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sprite-
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Updated as of 9:30PM EST.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Holy: my last post was in reference to what a beginner is. everyone in beginner WILL be a beginner... although, i guess that term is still relative.

    Leave a comment:


  • danny53x
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Why'd I have to get oni right before this tourney? I really hope I'm in D4 xD

    edit: I meant oni

    Leave a comment:


  • Commandersa1
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by overkill46254
    Will there be any restrictions on speed mods or scroll direction?
    No, just do whatever you are best on, and have fun.

    Edit: I should start refreshing my pages that I have tabbed. I cannot even call that a ninja since I posted 4 min after he did.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by overkill46254
    Will there be any restrictions on speed mods or scroll direction?
    No.

    Leave a comment:


  • overkill46254
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Will there be any restrictions on speed mods or scroll direction?

    Leave a comment:


  • xXDeltaXx
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    Wow. I swear, every first post on every page needs to be a reminder to read the first post.
    your absolutly right there =P

    Leave a comment:


  • .Holy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Ummm... Tass... no need to be so modest. We all know that you pwn at FFR and everything else. xP


    Edit: And I believe Rubix isn't much of a beginner either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    you'll be placed in your appropriate division. but, beginner will tend to have a bit of a wide range... but everyone will be "beginner"

    Leave a comment:


  • .Holy
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by fitycent50
    I have a question.. when you say D1 is for beginners.. what exactly do you mean BEGINNER?! Because I don't want to sign up and find out that I suck compared to beginners..
    lol Don't worry. You won't suck compare to beginners,

    Originally posted by kmay
    wut no vrofl!?!?
    I believe that every official FFR tournament has the chance to win vRofl.

    Leave a comment:


  • fitycent50
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I have a question.. when you say D1 is for beginners.. what exactly do you mean BEGINNER?! Because I don't want to sign up and find out that I suck compared to beginners..

    Leave a comment:


  • EAGAMES
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by EnR
    masters never submit rofl.
    I hope I'm in D5.

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    wut no vrofl!?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • hazard195
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    *epic fails on Kirby Dream World* ._. Cruddy song......

    Leave a comment:

Working...