FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Wow. I swear, every first post on every page needs to be a reminder to read the first post.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    2nd post of this thread. was updated at 6am EST this morning... so if you signed up after that, your name won't be there yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Superfreak04
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Yeah i clicked the sing up button and it says im signed up, this si my first competition so yeah I'm not really sure if I'm in or not, is thier a thread or a update were I can check?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    also, devonin, jx helped out a lot on the song selection process.

    Leave a comment:


  • PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    well...for the that work on this site...fix this if you dont want people to do what i have done =)



    you see, for my PROFILE, this is what it says. If this needs to be updated...then it really isnt on me if my avatar WAS within these parameters. Now, another thing...if this isnt going to be changed...why have the profile avatar...shared with the forum avatar..if the size limits are different. I'm going to change it of course... but so that other people dont go through the trouble i went through...fix this

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    So it'll be like when all of the gurus were released--they'll be put in the 2nd (and probably a 3rd page) of HH?
    e.g, when round 1 is over and round 2 starts, round 2 songs will be added in HH and round 1 songs in HH will be moved.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    So it'll be like when all of the gurus were released--they'll be put in the 2nd (and probably a 3rd page) of HH?

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    We don't need files for the official tourney anymore.
    You can send us when the regular batch reopens (sometime in July I guess).

    Originally posted by devonin
    I -believe- that Tasselfoot actually has each and every song for all divisions and all rounds already picked out and ready to go.
    Yeah all songs for the tourney are already determined and he'll upload them.
    I'll just move old tourney songs from Hip-Hop to correct genre when each round is finished.
    Last edited by GuidoHunter; 06-3-2008, 11:25 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i hope they put me in the lowest division. so i can feel good when i rape
    Your division will depend a lot on the skill level of other people around you who signed up, but your stats superficially look a lot like mine last year, and I was put into D2.

    If divisions are determined merely by the TP, Shash won't be in D5 since he has only 268 TP now (not even T4).
    Divisions are not determined merely by the TP. Most other useful stats are factored in, and as much will depend on how large Sprite- wants the top divisions to be as anything else. There are only 100 people in tiers, not all of them will sign up. If Sprite- wants D5 to have 50 people and D4 to have 100 people, chances are very good that D5 will be like, tier 0 through 3 maybe even into 4. But also bear in mind that a lot of the really good SM guys don't actually whore Tier Points. The working theory is that since SPrite- knows these guys, he'll sort them properly regardless of where they are on a high score list.

    ps I'm not joining this time, but I'll do some tourney related stuff like song displacement.
    I -believe- that Tasselfoot actually has each and every song for all divisions and all rounds already picked out and ready to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by jimerax
    If divisions are determined merely by the TP, Shash won't be in D5 since he has only 268 TP now (not even T4).

    ps I'm not joining this time, but I'll do some tourney related stuff like song displacement.
    I'm at 336, so if it were by tiers, then I'd probably be in D4 too?

    If I'm not mistaken, no new songs are gonna be played during this tourney. So--wouldn't that mean that the last batch of charts WOULD be in the tourney?

    Besides, the queue isn't open until July, which would mean an auto-rejection, regardless of how good it is.
    Last edited by GuidoHunter; 06-3-2008, 11:25 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • jimerax
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    If divisions are determined merely by the TP, Shash won't be in D5 since he has only 268 TP now (not even T4).

    ps I'm not joining this time, but I'll do some tourney related stuff like song displacement.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dr.Gertman
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    my first tournament.. i still am not good in FFR :P

    Leave a comment:


  • AirforceAce07
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i hope they put me in the lowest division. so i can feel good when i rape

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominewyorican
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    i use a wireless keyboard and i dont experience lag. I've AAAd Cutting Circles and Carrousel Paradise with it...

    anyways i cant wait for this thing to start! A lot more competition compared to last year.
    I tried a wire one last night and it went horrible for me lol. I've always played with this wireless one so I think I'll have to just stick it out. But I will be buying a 20 pack of double A batteries to make sure I'm fully loaded lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adamaja456
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i use a wireless keyboard and i dont experience lag. I've AAAd Cutting Circles and Carrousel Paradise with it...

    anyways i cant wait for this thing to start! A lot more competition compared to last year.

    Leave a comment:

Working...