FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups Closed!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • travman301
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by foilman8805
    Wow, already over 100 users with 100+ TP's?

    ****. Tass, you mind expounding upon the higher division requirements? Or at least what you're thinking of?
    Yes, please.

    I am very curious to see where I might place.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Wow, already over 100 users with 100+ TP's?

    ****. Tass, you mind expounding upon the higher division requirements? Or at least what you're thinking of?

    Leave a comment:


  • zoogarama
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    LET ME BE IN BEGINNER SO I CAN DEFEND MY TITLE!!!! >:3


    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    and a mailing address for t-shirts.
    Speaking of which, where's that t-shirt you said you had for me earlier? :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    wine: we want the account of yours with the best stats... lowest ave rank, most tier points, most full combos, most AAAs, etc. overall rank is meaningless for determining skill.

    carth: we'll need a paypal address for cash prizes. no information for subscriptions. and a mailing address for t-shirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carth099
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Ok...question. On the off-off-chance I actually win some sort of monetary/material prize, will I have to submit some sort of billing or address information to get my prize?

    Leave a comment:


  • EnR
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Originally posted by nev670
    so Tass - pretend I was assigned D4 and if I happen to get oni right now and AAA a few Masters from a sheer miracle, I would still be in D4 right?

    A few FMO's isn't enough for D5.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wineandbread
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'm in.
    I have another account with a higher overall rank and a lower average rank. (swordmasterz)
    Which one are you counting? >_>

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    so Tass - pretend I was assigned D4 and if I happen to get oni right now and AAA a few Masters from a sheer miracle, I would still be in D4 right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    any scores you get AFTER you sign up won't show up in our researching... so you know.

    Leave a comment:


  • kjwkjw
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I'm definitely in!

    Leave a comment:


  • nev670
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    i wanna get at least 2nd , gonna be hard :/ . . . .

    Leave a comment:


  • Xx{Dawn}xX
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    Eey, I've got a couple of alt accounts, but this is the one I want to participate with. This one has kinda my best scores, but just to let you know I am not cheating or something, this is my best account with my best scores. I'll try to get some more scores these days so you guys can indicate me in the right division (though this tournament'll be hard for me, used to play with 1 hand 3 fingers, and not doing too good lately....).

    Leave a comment:


  • hi_top
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    I am going to get owned in this Tournament.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tasselfoot
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    blue: yea...

    Leave a comment:


  • meno_rocks123
    replied
    Re: FFR 4th Official Tournament! - Signups NOW until June 8th @ 11:59pm EST

    hahaha I just checked my TPs and now the only TP I have left is on CP lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...