TWG LXIV: MegaTWG: Endgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #526
    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

    yes and flaming constitutes locking the thread.

    Personally, I don't think theres enough personal attacks to validate the locking of the thread. Other than locking it, I'm really powerless to do anything else other than give people a verbatim over AIM, which I'm too lazy to do.

    So here are your choices

    Lock the thread.
    Live with it.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #527
      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

      Rzr, as I've said before. Flaming is against forum rules.

      However, in a TWG, moderate flaming is in the nature of the game.

      Don't blow the whistle unless someone is like.

      **** rzr and his ****ing mom, that cock sucks slut bag. I bet rzr is going to go home and smoke some ****ing crack before ****ing his dad in the asshole. Then he will cry sad rzr tears, etc. etc.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #528
        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

        They pressed on down a staircase and into the dingy concrete underlevels of the building. Pipes ran along the walls accompanied by occasional control boxes. There was no talking other than the periodic directing of the group. They were able to travel with ease, as the service areas were unsurveyed and what little patrolmen they had fell asleep.

        After a few minutes they had reached their objective. "Section A," said Tokzic. "That's were the admin cave should be." The lift to Section A lay across a short hallway, with a steel grate across it. "Well, let's go! What are you waiting for?"

        "Nothin', dear." Kekeb confidently started ahead, playfully passing his hand over Tokzic's hair.

        "Don't mess with my hair," Tokzic growled, his eyes narrowing to a menacing stare. He was convinced he had the best hairstyle in the world, and he wanted nothing to mar its magnificence.

        "Uhh...okay," responded Kekeb, and continued his progress.

        The rest of them walked forward. "Hey guys," xplayfan said, stopping near the edge of the grate. "Does anyone else feel better? Like...we actually can pull this off?" There was a short silence. "Yeah," LifeVirus replied. "I do. Come on, everyone, think positively. Have some motivation, some determination. Show them we won't be defeated so easily."

        "Yeah, we can do this!" shouted heavylee.

        There was a great shout of agreement.

        "Alright, alright, let's move on. Enough team spirit." Before xplayfan could take a step forward, there was an ear-splitting crash. The grate had fallen out from under him.

        "I'm all right!" came xplay's voice after worried gasps. The group looked down the rift and saw xplayfan had landed on a bunch of boxes of Cheez-Its. It was apparently some kind of storage space for snacks, drinks, and other goods. "Hey, thunder! Can you reach down here with those flail-things of yours?"

        "I'll try." Thunder hung both of the flails down into the room. Xplayfan grabbed onto them and tried to pull himself up, but the chain links broke apart from the handles and he fell back down again. "Damn it," said thunder. "Try to get the chains back up here." Thunder tried to hang the chains down, but they were too short for him to reach. He tried to jump up and grab them, but only ended up breaking the chains again.

        "You're gonna heave to leave me here," said xplay.

        "Oh, well. You'll be alright down there, right?"

        "Sure. I love Cheezits. They have tea down here to."

        "Cool."

        "Hey guys!" came a voice from the lift. "It's me, pnt! I have something to tell you!"

        "How'd you get out?" asked heavylee, who saw him at the top of the lift.

        "My cell malfunctioned, it's a long story! Just get up here!"


        ----------------------------------------------------


        Night 4
        is over.

        pntballa has been resurrected
        xplayfan has been killed.
        There's was an attempt on another's life, but it failed.

        1. dorama (djdorama)
        2. LifeVirus7 (psimasta666)
        3. Xception704 (jungmour2007)
        4. DrKirth (DrKirth)
        5. Bynary Fission (Logant1993)
        6. heavylee (heavyleah)
        7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkmanticoreX2)
        8. argo15 (argo1516)
        9. aTzUeLo1191 (aTzUeLo1191)
        10. Makilaz (BenderChan)
        11. Temote (Sumote)
        12. xplayfan (JONALEON1)
        13. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
        14. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
        15. Kekeb (Kek3b)
        16. travman301 (RBennie362)
        17. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
        18. GamerShadow (TwilightxShade)
        19. Isosceles (dwaynejr1127)
        20. Tokzic (InfernoBlueFlame)
        21. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
        22. rzr (twgXrzr)
        23. hoochan (twghoochan)
        24. freakysnots (freakysnots)

        My concert went great
        Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-24-2008, 07:04 PM.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #529
          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

          So, the game does go on.

          It seems as though xplay died of his curse.

          Also, lol you tried to kill me. XD

          So, seeing as how the only people I'm not sure about is gamer/iso.

          I'm going to vote for gamer.

          Also, if either of you could come talk to me on AIM it would be great. Kthanks.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #530
            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

            suck itttttt

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #531
              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

              gamer for obvious bandwagon reasons

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #532
                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                bandwagon because idc anymore.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #533
                  Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                  3/7 GamerShadow - Travman301, freakysnots, rzr.

                  Just get it over with.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #534
                    Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                    Uh.

                    Hold off on instaing. Something quite obvious is wrong here, guys.

                    Supposedly we've found "all of the wolves". So why is it that in spite of all the wolves being dead, there is still wolfings going on?

                    I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #535
                      Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      Uh.

                      Hold off on instaing. Something quite obvious is wrong here, guys.

                      Supposedly we've found "all of the wolves". So why is it that in spite of all the wolves being dead, there is still wolfings going on?

                      I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT
                      Xplay wasn't dead, and he also had a curse.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #536
                        Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                        His curse had nothing to do with his death, we both know that. I'm siding with Tokzic on this one, since I can't eliminate my vote, I'll change it to a safety on LifeVirus. I'm preparing evidence and what-not right now. If anybody would like my archives, just ask for it.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #537
                          Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                          I caught on to the joke ... I was wondering who everyone was talking about, I didn't realize they were confused about tokzic's role... I am going to safety/vote on rzr right now. However come to me on aim with any info you have.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #538
                            Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                            Just woke up, I'm on AIM and here, at usual.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #539
                              Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                              Okay, it's best to put all of my "info" out on the table so everyone can put in their info on who to lynch.

                              So here goes. I basically know all of the roles except for 2 peoples (gamer's/iso's).

                              That was fundementally why I wanted to have gamer lynched.

                              As for the other people, there are a group of 3 masons, 2 recruiters, 1 guardian. 1 seered cursed person (seered green btw), 1 cursed vampire, argo (who claims illuminati), and rzr(who claims some funky role).

                              That leaves iso and gamer.

                              I figure seeing as how the game hasn't ended and all of the wolves are gone, that means someones role is keeping the game going. None of the roles I've mentioned keep the game going.

                              Therefore we should probably lynch one of the two.

                              However, I've been talking to people and now I am split.

                              I heavily suspect rzr has been lying to me, about one point or another. I am very tempted to lynch him.

                              Also, if iso or gamer could come talk to me I would very much appritiate it, or anyone who has info about their roles.

                              What do you people think?

                              Comment

                              • argo15
                                FFR Veteran
                                • May 2006
                                • 1863

                                #540
                                Re: MegaTWG: Endgame

                                gamershadow

                                Comment

                                Working...