Originally posted by eb
TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Voting Afro since he has no votes, and I don't want no phantom. There really isn't ANYTHING to go on today. It's all BS calling. I was suspicious of TPS, but as several pointed out, he always TRIES to make himself suspicious on day one.
Call me if I need to switch my vote, i'll be afk all night, and I don't think afro's a wolf.
Comment
-
Vash as a tie breaker because I don't wanna die. Psychic isn't really too bad, plus continuing to vote for him puts me in danger. TPS always does something weird so I'll leave him alone for now. Vash is just the only other one with 2 votes, so he's my logical "I don't wanna die so I'll vote for somebody tied with me" vote.So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Hmmm...
Since I'd really rather not be lynched by BS votes, I'm voting for Tps.
Reasons:
1. He votes for Eric
In other words, because earlier, Eric voted for him. Revenge vote?Originally posted by Tpsmainly because of his stretching for logic on my suspicious self.
2. But mostly because of this:
Originally posted by Tps, on page 3,Watching Chardish as well, for taking a fairly safe vote on somone who could be considered suspicious, which gives him a safety valve in case he is a wolf and one of his fellow wolves are getting mass voted. I don't see any other credible reason as to why to vote someone so early.Freudian slip, anyone?Originally posted by Tps, on page 4,It seems as everything I do lately is suspicious. Well, I tell the truth, so believe what you want. Right now I'm voting Blah as a talk/safety valve vote, It will change before the deadline. I'm still keeping my eye on Guido, EB and Chardish as well.
He doesn't always call it a "safety valve", either.
It might be nothing, but since I don't think that eb or vash are wolves and I don't have much else to go on, Tps gets my vote.Originally posted by Later, Tps, on page 4,Didn't you read my post about games where hans died within the first 2 days? Guido was one of the wolves. My vote on Blah doubled as a safety/talk vote, and I said it will change. I still have to think some things over before I change my vote. If you guys think i'm so suspicious then seer me, I have nothing to hide.Comment
-
HOW COULD YOU VOTE FOR ME?![/sarcasm]Originally posted by lightdarknessVoting Afro since he has no votes, and I don't want no phantom. There really isn't ANYTHING to go on today. It's all BS calling. I was suspicious of TPS, but as several pointed out, he always TRIES to make himself suspicious on day one.
Call me if I need to switch my vote, i'll be afk all night, and I don't think afro's a wolf.
My new safety is LD. I thought of doing this before to get my vote off blah, but now we can be safety buddies.
Comment
-
I'm guessing psychic and I both started our posts around the same time....So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
actually flypie I'm pretty sure that was BBQ's second post. The avatar-less posts sometimes slip our memory.
Guys I honestly think voting tps is a mistake... remember the game where he was a wolf and chardish revealed him and whatnot? He acted COMPLETELY differently. He was much much less vocal, and did virtually nothing stupid on day one.
And him coming out with that six flags excuse or whatever would be the ballsiest thing ever for a wolf to do... directly calling attention to the fact that he was away when no one even knew/cared. Perhaps he's being devious and playing off his reputation as saying dumb things day one, but I kinda doubt it.Comment
-
Don't forget to bring him to the bathroom so you don't get lostOriginally posted by Afrobeannow we can be safety buddies.
I suppose if this really is how Tps normally acts day 1, he isn't a wise vote.. but I don't really think any of the other leading candidates for lynching are either :/ I still really think out of the people with 2/3 votes, Tps is the best bet.. but still, based on what I've heard, I don't really think he's a wolf either.
@Talisman: I can see where you're coming from about the pretty/really thing, it's kind of become a habit. About switching to nforcer, though, it wasn't because pointing out Tps' post didn't create some huge bandwagon, it was because I thought (and think) I had better evidence. I really didn't expect the Tps thing to be a big deal, I just wanted to ask him what he was trying to accomplish by throwing out an alibi right away (which you never answered, btw, Tps =P ).Comment
-
I'm going out soon and won't be around when the day ends, probably. We tend to take a long time when we go out to eat.
Afro, defend me if they all suddenly switch to me.
Everybody else, if you switch to me and Afro doesn't defend me enough to keep me from getting lynched, lynch him, he's obviously a wolf. ;DSo I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(
In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.
So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.
Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =OComment
-
Okay guys, what I meant by "bandwagoning" was really "bandwagoning so early". Psychic seemed most suspicious at the time, and I didn't see any other options. Notice how I said I didn't like putting a vote out so early? I don't like to place safety votes purely for the sake of being a safety vote. It may happen sometimes, but I'd rather have reason, however small, for voting.
Right now, after reading through everything, my suspicions of TPS and vash have risen dramatically. However, I don't feel too strongly one way or the other, and I don't think psychic is in any danger, so I'm going to leave my vote as-is and let everybody else's votes decide.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
Updated, yet again.
Afrobean – lightdarkness
_BBQ_ - Vash
blahblah18 -
chardish - evilbutterfly
dAnceguy117 - nforcer
evilbutterfly – Vash
flypie743 - BBQ
GuidoHunter -
ImEric12 – Tps222
Kilgamayan - Vash
lightdarkness - Afrobean
nforcer06164 – psychic25
Omeganitros - evilbutterfly
Psychic25 – Tps222
talisman - danceguy
Tps222 – ImEric
Vashthestampede0987 – Tps222
evilbutterfly - 2
nforcer - 1
Psychic - 1
Tps - 3
danceguy - 1
Vash - 3
Eric - 1
BBQ - 1
lightdarkness – 1
Afro - 1
Still haven't voted - blah, Guido
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
I really feel like I'm going to get wolfed tonight if I don't say anything controversial right now. People know I'm smart and people know I'm good at this game, but I've been unusually under the radar recently. Therefore, I feel like I'm the obvious kill tonight.
I'm not confident eb's a wolf anymore, though, mainly because Afro's sure he's not. A wolf wouldn't openly ask known compatriots to defend him. If it's between Tps and Vash I'd rather see Vash dead.
I'm off to McWork.Comment
-
Whoa whoa whoa. How did I not notice this?
BBQ's vote was just like all of his votes in that one jTWG I was in with him. I thought he was just being a tool, as I did this time also, but he was a wolf that game. Since nforcer's clarified his position, this would be a good time to change my vote anyway.
I'm about to upload some simfiles, call someone, and then go running, so I might not be back before the day ends. I probably will though.Comment
-
Okay, don't have much time to make a long, drawn-out post (plus the fact that it won't matter today), so I'll just wait with my big post.
Two people have rubbed me the wrong way: psychic and dAnceguy. Flypie irritated me again with her switch to BBQ, and Tps is ALWAYS suspicious, so I'll keep my eye on all of them. I'm not entirely certain for anyone at the moment, so I'll just vote GuidoHunter and hopefully be around tomorrow so I can really get involved.
--Guido

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
Comment