Originally posted by nforcer06164
TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I don't mean to sound harsh, but at this point in the game, can you think of anything more likely than that? Be realistic here. At least it's a plan. I would rather follow this than stab in the dark, making a random lynch, and hoping we're right. At least this makes sense. Am I right or what?
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
Freeeeeee tiiiiiiiiime!!!!!!!!!
Okay, the wolves gave us a free kill, so let us not waste it.
As for blah: There's no way to tell one way or the other with him. So, as far as the probability goes, he's more likely to be human. Anyone can go inactive like he did for whatever reason, be he wolf or human, so lynching him wouldn't make much sense. Also, why kill him now, a human who will be left alive until the end of the game so that the wolves can kill him? Why don't we rather go for someone we think is a wolf now and try to avoid an "end of the game" situation. Now, if there's any good evidence against blah, vote for him by all means, but as of now, there's none.
Afro: voted LD; flypie; dAnce; psychic, changed to nForcer
chardish: voted vash, LD; flypie; Tps; deltro, changed to Kilga; Omega, changed to psychic
dAnceguy117: voted nForcer, changed to BBQ; BBQ, changed to Tps; Tps; chardish, changed to deltro; deltro
deltro[con numeros]: voted Tps; [no vote]; Psychic; chardish, changed to kilga; dAnceguy, changed to blah
GuidoHunter: voted Guido; [no vote]; [no vote]; [no vote] (sorry...)
FishFish (eric): voted Tps; flypie; [no vote]; Kilga; chardish, changed to psychic
nforcer06164: voted psychic; flypie; Tps; chardish; psychic
Omeganitros: voted eb; BBQ, changed to Flypie; Tps; [no vote]; blah
Psychic25: voted Tps; [no vote]; Tps; chardish; nForcer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for that really crappy voting guide that I just half-assed, but it's better than nothing.
Okay, I'm placing my vote for nForcer. On Day 1 he's the second to call suspicion on psychic and the first to vote for him with no evidence. He says it was an early vote to avoid a phantom if he didn't do it now, but it was also working to start an easy bandwagon on Day 1 to try and take out a relatively easy target (since, up to then, psychic and eb were the only ones to make substantial posts and lynching eb on Day 1 isn't the easiest of ideas). It doesn't work, though, and Vash dies.
Day 2 is flypie's day. It was easy to see that she was going to get insta'd, so in the group that votes for her one will expect to see one or two wolves who just want to split their voting pattern. Among others, you will find nForcer on that list of voters. That's not too suspicious, though, as many humans are also there, but you'll see that he cast the instalynch vote. Not only does that shut us up and look suspicious to begin with, but he comes back saying "Oh, but I didn't KNOW it was the insta vote" as if he couldn't see eight votes before him. Now, even if he was telling the truth, it would have been to his advantage to sneak into the mob later on, but still not cast the insta vote.
Day 3: LD dies and nForcer comes out saying he figured out who the seer was the previous day. No big deal, since it was painfully obvious. He then gets onto Tps later in the voting but before the insta to avoid making the aforementioned mistake twice. He even mentions that "mistake" and implores that nobody else insta Tps.
On Day 4 we find that eb has been killed. nForcer had been in contact with eb, so he might have found out that he was the psychic, but that's a stretch. What's most curious, though, is his vote for chardish. Suddenly he suspects that chardish sold out flypie AND faked a long convo with LD just so he could win. So why would he try to use such outrageous logic in a vote? Well, it might be worth noting that chardish already had three votes when nForcer voted. He needed something to substantiate a vote, so he pulls the conspiracy card.
Day 5, he jumps back on psychic but is still looking at me simply because he thinks Tps is pulling a whoever-did-it-last-game. I didn't notice that he was looking at me until I started researching, but his persistence on me gives me even more reason to vote him.
So I couldn't put all my thoughts into one big post because that would have taken forever, but nForcer stood out the most to me and that's where my vote lies.
--Guido

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
-
"Hey guys...psychic went away and there was no wolf kill...he's a wolf...!"
"Let's kill him when he gets back."
"OKAY"
As psychic returned he was shocked to hear this news...
"I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT I WAS LEAVING." he yelled.
"Lol we don't care ^_^" the group said in return.
"You otaku retards...i hope you die." psychic roared angrily.
"Lol you first!"
nforcer walked up behind psychic and pushed him to the ground, then began to jump on his body with boots that had spikes on the soles.
Psychic died.
nforcer had one last thing to say...
"Guys...I have an urgent news announcement...
I want you all to stop what you're doing, and listen..."
Everyone stared blankly at nforcer.
...
"CANNONBALL!"
nforcer ran outside and jumped into a small kiddie pool.
"That guy is seriously a crackhead..." said Fish.
"Yeah..." the rest said in unison.
---
That story was kind of dumb, but Day 5 has ended and Psychic has been lynched. It is now Night 6 and the wolves have until 6:30PM EDT tomorrow(Sunday) to cast their votes.
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
Omeganitros was out picking berries in a field. As he skipped along, he had a slight notion that someone was following him. Omeganitros looked infront of him, to the sides of him, inback of him, above him, below him, and diagonally from him...but he couldn't see anyone...!
Omeganitros walked on a little dirt path with bushes going for a mile on each side of him. The bushes were filled with ripe wildberries. Omeganitros took his little basket that's handle was resting on his shoulder out, and began to pick as many berries as possible.
Omeganitros giggled.
"Gee...I wonder how good these berries taste...they just look so great!! ^___^_^_^__^_^___^!!"
All of a sudden a man jumped out of a bush and stabbed him in the face.
"God damn those otaku freaks." he said.
Omeganitros laid on the ground, berries scattered everywhere, with a knife in his face.
---
It is now Day 6 and Omeganitros has been killed. You have until 4PM EDT on Tuesday to vote. 8 people left so 5 for insta.
Afrobean
deltro
blahblah18
chardish
dAnceguy117
GuidoHunter
FishFish
nforcer06164
Originally posted by Arch0wlI'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use
Originally posted by AfrobeanJust that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.Comment
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by GrandiagodSentences I thought I never would have to type.Originally posted by GrandiagodShe has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.Comment
-
Crap. I was wrong.
Well, my plan at getting the last two wolves failed. And unfortunately, I have nothing to say in my defense, except that I'm not a wolf. But of course, that won't work. Told you that I was boned, FishFish.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
-
Why does it matter, Afro? I really don't care. I know I'm going to get lynched. There's no saving myself. I wish I could defend myself somehow, but I can't. Like I explained to FishFish, if there was no kill, I would've been clear, and the game might've been over with the lynching of blah. But, unfortunately, I was wrong. So, I basically ruined two lynchings for the humans: psychic's, and now my own.
I know I'm no longer trusted. I don't mind if I'm insta'd. I just hope you can figure out the real wolves before it's all over.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by SqueekMy mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"Comment
-
*Gasp*
That BRUTE! How dare he stab me in my beautiful face! I had spent HOURS putting on my makeup that day...Comment
-
K, before nforcer gets insta'd for what I think is pretty weak evidence, here's what I have to say on everything.
During day 5, I was going to make a post right after nforcer's in defense of psychic. Why? Because in the thread where he said he would be gone for awhile, he also declined getting a replacement. With all of the linking to that thread, I'm shocked that nobody else noticed it.
However, I refrained from posting that because I wanted to see who would bandwagon on that idea before I posted. Not much good came from that, so I was about to post what I was going to say. I had it typed out and everything, I click on the submit button, and BOOM! Firefox crashes.
My computer's been really screwy since it got some virus from I don't know what. It's a worm that downloads and executes remote files, taking up all of the paging file and therefore immobilizing just about everything while Windows tries to convert more of the hard drive space to the paging file (eh, I think some of that might be off but that's how I understood it).
So anyway, the computer is being used by other people and they're trying to fix it for the rest of the night. The next day, I thought the voting deadline was at 6 PM. Turned out it was at 5:15 and Jurs had already posted the story.
So yeah, I still think Deltro's a wolf and nforcer is a human, but I guess I can't do anything about it. If we're in the same situation the next time I get on, I'll insta nforcer.Comment








Comment