TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #166
    I'm not super convinced TPS is a wolf either. I think he made a mistake, and whether it was a wolf mistake or a human mistake has not been shown.

    But for the sake that I'm just dying to know if he's a wolf or not, TPS. Hopefully the psychic will report his findings tommorrow.

    Comment

    • psychic25
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 367

      #167
      Originally posted by Tps
      I'm telling you now, I completely forgot their was a MW, or I wouldn't have done it. Do you honestly think I'm clever enough to try and sneak that by you, I didn't even realize it.
      This is bull. Yes, I actually do think that you're clever enough to do this. You're smart, and know how to pull this off.

      And let's see... the game that Tps was revealed by Chardish, he started freaking out, revealing his wolf buddies in the process. (TWG XV). Although, I do see some differences between that and this. He seems much more like he's on a rampage, although that could just be because he's being accused by humans and not other wolves. However, I've been suspicious of Tps for a while, so I'm probably going to vote him unless he gets instalynched before I can place my vote.

      All that aside, I think we can safely assume that Flypie was a wolf. LD backed it up, and since we know he was the real seer and most probably did seer Flypie as a wolf, we shouldn't need the psychic to reveal him/herself yet.

      And now, I'm going to see what I can make of the game so far if I assume that Flypie is a wolf.

      If Flypie is a wolf, then Vash was not, and BBQ/Deltro isn't, either.

      That's all I can get, based on accusations made by her.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #168
        Damn, you're right, Psychic. Nice catch. Deltro most likely isn't a wolf, although you can't completely count him out. And yes, Flypie was most definitely a wolf.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #169
          I'm voting TPS.

          It's my guess that he's trying to use reverse psychology to keep us from lynching him, under the logic that "no wolf would come out and admit that he was a wolf."

          I can see this as being a worthwhile wolf strategy (at least good for a last-ditch effort to save himself), but I can't see any reason why a human would want to put themselves in that position, especially because it's team victory.

          He's also encouraging bandwagoning on a powerful player (Guido) when he even admits he has no proof, hoping that we will all trust his gut. Riiiiiiight.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #170
            I personally question the idea that Tps is a wolf. I've thought about doing what he's doing on more than one occasion, just "for shits and giggles", as he put it. I don't see him as a wolf so much as someone who is going to have as much fun as possible as they're escorted from the building by security.

            Though I can't say I'll be distraught if he gets voted off.

            I can't bring myself to read all of that War and Peace of an AIM excerpt, but I'm going to go back over the page and a half of happenings that have...well, happened since I was here last and perhaps cast a vote.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #171
              Well, I am going away camping untill late sunday/monay

              Remember Guido/Omega/Afro.

              Remember.

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #172
                evilbutterfly87: what would be funny
                evilbutterfly87: is if one of the people we suspect is the seer
                evilbutterfly87: and I PM the mystery name
                evilbutterfly87: and I tell them to seer themselves XD
                nforcer06164: yeah XD
                nforcer06164: here's an idea.
                nforcer06164: analyze the typing style.
                nforcer06164: you might be able to figure it out
                evilbutterfly87: psh no
                nforcer06164: then I will.
                nforcer06164: seer'd
                nforcer06164: I'm looking for that
                evilbutterfly87: huh
                nforcer06164: I've got it.
                evilbutterfly87: ???
                nforcer06164: if you believe LD is not the seer...
                nforcer06164: then it's afro.
                evilbutterfly87: why's that?
                nforcer06164: go back to page 8 and do a page search for "seer'd"
                nforcer06164: only LD and afro use the phrase
                nforcer06164: I checked back page 3
                evilbutterfly87: so?
                evilbutterfly87: why search for that?
                nforcer06164: it stands out in the PM you got.
                nforcer06164: it's a bit unique
                nforcer06164: so, I searched for it.
                nforcer06164: Afro and LD turn up.
                nforcer06164: I bet you, if it's not LD, it's afro.
                evilbutterfly87: search everything
                nforcer06164: what else can you search?
                evilbutterfly87: every page of TWG
                evilbutterfly87: or did you?
                nforcer06164: I didn't check 1 and 2
                nforcer06164: I'll do it now
                evilbutterfly87: k
                nforcer06164: yup
                nforcer06164: only turns up on afro and LD
                evilbutterfly87: hmmmmmmmm
                nforcer06164: don't mention it to anybody except LD
                evilbutterfly87: duh
                nforcer06164: #*&# if the wolves figure this out too
                evilbutterfly87: XD
                evilbutterfly87: nah
                nforcer06164: well, it gets us all that closer to the wolves.

                eb cannot say he didn't know. I pretty much told him. I knew the victim that night either had to be eb or LD... they were the only outlets for the seer. Unfortunately, LD was the seer... and i had a feeling it was him after I learned what I did from my typing analysis.

                Originally posted by evilbutterfly
                I didn't know it was LD. I don't sit and analyze typing styles like some people do. I don't even think about it. He was probably gonna die anyway, so whatever.
                I don't know how eb could say that after what I told him. I don't know if he had something to hide or if he was being absent-minded when he posted that.

                I'm still convinced that TPS is the master wolf who was trying to hide behind his immunity to the seer. I also think that Guido is possibly another wolf, and TPS was trying to condemn him to disassociate himself. That's just pure speculation for now, however.

                For my sake, please do not instalynch TPS, or anyone, unless it's almost day's end. I know I'm not very qualified to say that after the mistake I made yesterday, but I will be on vacation until Wednesday. I don't mind getting one phantom, but two will get me ejected, making it harder for a human win. Just... don't let it happen. =D

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #173
                  I don't think you get ejected for two phantoms, I think you just get a one game ban after the game's over. Then again, I dunno. I would check the rules thread but I'm too lazy.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #174
                    nforcer, we had that convo after I posted that excerpt. That excerpt is where you get the seer'd thing. When I posted it, I wasn't thinking about typing styles and whatnot, I was just backing up what LD had said. When you said that to me, I asked LD a couple times if he was the seer or what, and he continually denied it. I figured he'd come out to me if he was the seer, so I believed him. I didn't figure Afro was special, since he would tell me right away, probably.

                    And to me, TPS is one of two things. 1) A wolf who is trying to guilt-trip us into not voting for him and make us think he's so pathetic that he has to be human, or 2) A human who has lost his mind. TPS, if you're a wolf, gg you lose. If you're a human, NEVER DO THIS SORT OF THING AGAIN EVER!!! If you're not a wolf, you're distracting us from the real wolves. Causing any sort of commotion that makes us stop worrying about the wolves killing us and more about how stupid someone is acting is 100% retarded. Regardless of your role, you are helping the wolves. Do not do this sort of thing again. It will get you killed, and people will be pissed at you if/when you come up human.
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • psychic25
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 367

                      #175
                      Hmm... Well, I'll vote for Tps also. You saw my suspicions earlier. Oh, and I think this makes him only one away from instalynch, so BE CAREFUL. I'm voting early because I won't be on for the rest of the day.

                      Oh, and I'm on vacation Monday through Friday of the coming week, so I need a replacement :P. Sorry.

                      Comment

                      • deltro300111
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 1014

                        #176
                        I don't want an IL, or a Phanton, and I won't be home for a while, and I don't know when the day ends >.>... psychic25- j00 r t3h w0lf.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #177
                          6 votes on Tps.

                          One more to insta.
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #178
                            Oh, come on. Someone finish the job, there's no point in waiting it out if there's nothing to talk about.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #179
                              Eh, whatever. This isn't going anywhere useful.

                              Tps to finish the round.

                              However, given the show he's been putting on, I'm sure at least one of the people voting for Tps is a wolf trying to make themselves look better. Maybe he's a wolf trying to protect Omega like how eb protected LD last game, or maybe dAnceguy's theory about chardish is correct.

                              On a side note, I move we replace blah with someone. This isn't like him to just completely miss the game, and I don't recall seeing him post anywhere else. Add in the lack of seeing him on AIM, and I think he's gone somewhere.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #180
                                It was also his responsibility to sign up for the game. He was also the one that okay'd the 2 phantoms = 1 game ban. He won't get a phantom because of this instalynch, but hopefully he'll be back within in the next 3 days.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...