TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #31
    psychic's post rubbed me the wrong way, just like eb. I was thinking, "Hm, good first vote....", but eb got to it first, and I don't want to bandwagon. vash's post also seemed kinda weird, because all he did was restate the obvious, and it seemed a little off.

    Eh, maybe I'm a little off. I just got back from work and I'm exhausted. I'll take a look tomorrow and see if things look a little different when I have sleep.

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #32
      SIGH. Ahwell, we won last game without a seer, so here's to repeating without a guardian.

      Anyway, though, I just wanted to say that I won't be here much for the next day or two just because I've been obscenely busy with the end of TAG and moving again, which is why I haven't been online for a couple of days. So, my computer use is limited to when I can snag Amanda's lappy and find a wireless hookup.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • Afrobean
        Admiral in the Red Army
        • Dec 2003
        • 13262

        #33
        Originally posted by Talizman
        I doubt you're really going to get stuck in maplestory 24/7
        You've obviously never played MS before. Hours melt together while in the land of MapleStory.

        Since you all are fixated on Psychic's post I feel I should comment. It really isn't that bad. Humans say that same exact thing all the time. I'm totally sure of this and if you don't believe me, look at past games. I'm sure that there are at least 4 examples of a human saying the wolves picked well.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #34
          Sorry, for my innactivity, went to Six Flags New England all of Saturday. I just came back today to check my pm as human, so in no way was it me.

          Now, looking at the other times Hans was wolfed within the first 2 days. the wolves were EB, Guido, Blah, and I, well, those were the people that are playing now. i.e Alain and Cypher wolfed him, but their not here. Now, EB was quick to vote on someone, using a reverse pyschology evidence, and Maple Story innnactivity, which is believable. Guido has been moving, and doesn't have many chances at the internet, so I can't say much about him at the momment. Blah hasn't posted at all, which has been a common theme with him the last few games, so I want to keep an eye on him.

          I want to see mroe before continiuing on this idea.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #35
            I think ld, blah, and I also killed hans night one that one game. Maybe it was someone else though...

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #36
              Originally posted by Tps222
              Sorry, for my innactivity, went to Six Flags New England all of Saturday. I just came back today to check my pm as human, so in no way was it me.
              Wow, that really hit my funnybone. I noticed the psychic thing right before anyone said anything, and I disregarded it almost immediately, but this really stood out when I read it. I don't think I've ever seen anyone, in their first post of the game, state that they're a human and give an alibi before they're even accused. I wouldn't know if you were on or anything, as I was never on, and when people say they were away from the computer I usually take their word for it. This really strikes me as wolfish though, and so I realize this could easily be faked.

              I'm not going to vote you, but I'd like a specific reason as to why you would say that and what you were trying to accomplish.

              Comment

              • User6773

                #37
                Tossing out a suspicion vote on eb.

                1) Psychic's post, while it was a bit cryptic, was a "conversation-starter" and not an indication of wolfishness. At least, I think so.
                2) EB posted in the last thread that he thought Hans was a really smart player, though most people didn't realize it. (Or something to that effect. I'm too lazy to cut and paste)
                3) EB's been pretty suspicious himself, what with the phony vote for "the leader of the uruk-hai" and what not. Seems like awkward humor to try to make himself blend in.

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #38
                  Nope, things look the same today as they did yesterday. I still think psychic's post seems fishy. The "Wow. This does suck." part seems kind of sarcastic to me.

                  Normally, I wouldn't through a vote like this out so early, but I'm going to be gone for 24 hours, starting at 5pm CDT. 15+ hours of it will be spent at my job with the rest in between for sleep. I'll try to get in before the day ends, but no guarantees.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #39
                    Dance, it's the truth, there's no way I could have made the kill because I just got back today, I just opened my pm a few hours ago. Thats why in my jTWG thread, I posted on friday, before pm's came out, that I wasn't going to be here at all on staurday, and the knife in the box would have to be on sunday. I didn't get back untill 2 am this morning.

                    Watching Chardish as well, for taking a fairly safe vote on somone who could be considered suspicious, which gives him a safety valve incase he is a wolf and one of his fellow wolves are getting mass voted. I don't see any other credible reason as to why to vote someone so early.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Tps222
                      Dance, it's the truth, there's no way I could have made the kill because I just got back today, I just opened my pm a few hours ago. Thats why in my jTWG thread, I posted on friday, before pm's came out, that I wasn't going to be here at all on staurday, and the knife in the box would have to be on sunday. I didn't get back untill 2 am this morning.
                      There are two other wolves that are able to make the kill. I've hosted a game where the two haven't heard from the third and they had to make the kill alone. Don't push this alliby to far...

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #41
                        LD brings up a good point. The fact that you posted an alibi so quickly that can easily be worked around seems pretty damn suspicious, I think.

                        Not going to vote yet.. but I forget when the day ends =/ I'll go find that now.

                        Edit: I've got time, I'm not gonna vote yet. I don't really think eb or psychic are wolves, though.

                        Comment

                        • _BBQ_
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 27

                          #42
                          I personally don't feel eb/psychic's posts substantiate enough for a vote, but I don't know :/. TPS seemed a little weird with that post, but again, I dont feel it substantiates a vote. If anyone wants to talk my aim is bigchilikd. I don't think I should vote yet, I'm gonna wait for things to play out a little more.

                          Comment

                          • Omeganitros
                            auauauau
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8897

                            #43
                            nforcer

                            What's my favorite TWG saying? "The wolves are smarter than you, and they never make a mistake."
                            The saying is not always true, I always play by it. psychic's retarded comment should not rise suspicions, for the exact reason that it rises suspicions. Now, our chances of killing a wolf on day one are pretty slim. A human almost always dies on day one.

                            Now that I think about it, voting for nforcer does nothing. I want psychic saved, because I think he's just a human that slipped up (and wolves do NOT slip up on day one). So in hopes of saving him, I'm standing behind chardish's for eb.

                            But I gots me eyeball on you, psychic.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #44
                              It looks like all the cool kids are putting out votes.

                              Blah, becuase he still has yet to say anything.

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #45
                                The fact I didn't think of that LD almost proves i'm human. No way a wolf would do something so rash and risky without thinking that completey through, I just told the honest truth. I am going to lay off the voting for now, anyone know when the day ends?

                                Comment

                                Working...