TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #151
    I didn't know it was LD. I don't sit and analyze typing styles like some people do. I don't even think about it. He was probably gonna die anyway, so whatever.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #152
      I realize I am under a lot of scrutiny at this point, mainly for my urge to get seered. I'm telling you now, I completely forgot their was a MW, or I wouldn't have done it. Do you honestly think I'm clever enough to try and sneak that by you, I didn't even realize it. I don't know how that is damning evidence. I'm guessing that EB talked to Danceguy yesterday, and that's how he got that info. Danceguy, post that entire conversation as sort of a defense thing for me, if not, then sucks for me not to save it.

      I understand I'm in a bad position, and I wouldn't even believe me if I wasn't me right now. So, I lasted in this game longer then I thought I would, I'm just glad we nailed one wolf, pending the pyschic report, which I suggest goes to EB, since most of us feel he is human. I pity you all for wasting a day by killing me, but what must be done must be done. As long as the pyschic stays alive, I will recieve my just reward of the frustration of you all.

      Another thing against me, in the defense, and helps everyone nail me is that I have never been the master wolf before. It makes it very hard to defend myself, but can you guys read the game when I was a wolf? I'm usually pretty quiet and less suspicious, not this game.

      Ohoho you say, trying some reverse pyschology on us TPS? It does seem that way doesn't it, you can't trust what anyone says in this game. I really don't think I can say anything to change your minds, so I am going to throw out my suspect list.

      Guido, Omega, Afro. They all give me really bad feelings, Omega admitted his bandwagoning to perhaps make us think "A wolf would never do that". Afro has just been their, and has contributed some minor info, nothing too much. Guido, he is the one that gives me a horrible feeling in my stomach. Just like when Hans did a couple games back when I was the seer, and he turned out wolf. I am almost 90% sure he is a wolf with 0 proof.

      I highly suggest you don't instalynch me, gives time for the pyschic to contact EB, and for some more discussion to go on.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #153
        Chardish, I was in contact with eb and I actually figured out that LD or Afro had to be the seer, simply for the fact that they both used "seer'd" in their posts. I searched for it in the thread because it stood out in the PM. Turned out I was right. Why eb didn't say anything about that, I don't know. His "I had no idea" act is complete bull. I'll post the conversation later.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • ImEric12
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1952

          #154
          Originally posted by nforcer06164
          Chardish, I was in contact with eb and I actually figured out that LD or Afro had to be the seer, simply for the fact that they both used "seer'd" in their posts. I searched for it in the thread because it stood out in the PM. Turned out I was right. Why eb didn't say anything about that, I don't know. His "I had no idea" act is complete bull. I'll post the conversation later.
          He mentioned it while I was talking to him in Maple Story last night, right after I said that LD died.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #155
            ps7910: Do you have that convo saved?
            P337 teh 1337: Yeah
            P337 teh 1337: WHAT THE HELL I had like the longest post EVER and then my sister exits out of Firefox
            Tps7910: shit
            Tps7910: that sucks
            P337 teh 1337: well
            P337 teh 1337: it was about you XD
            Tps7910: was it against me
            P337 teh 1337: yah
            Tps7910:
            Tps7910: how old is your sister?
            P337 teh 1337: you made tons of errorz in that post
            P337 teh 1337: 18
            Tps7910: lol
            P337 teh 1337: >_>
            Tps7910: I did?
            P337 teh 1337: yah
            Tps7910: exlpaimn
            P337 teh 1337: I'll probably redo it and make it shorter
            P337 teh 1337: k but I don't really need to 8)
            P337 teh 1337: k first
            Tps7910: I'm telling you
            Tps7910: I'm human
            P337 teh 1337: The fact that you're all of a sudden doing this make me pretty sure I'm right
            Tps7910: Defending myself?
            Tps7910: Thats wolfy
            Tps7910: I should just die
            P337 teh 1337: first wolves go for sympathy, and then once that fails, then pushing on the fact that they're "just human"
            Tps7910: thats the human way
            P337 teh 1337: first you were like "I suppose I'll die, meh"
            P337 teh 1337: now you're like "I'M HUMAN DAMMIT D:"
            Tps7910: No i didnt
            P337 teh 1337: it's in the convo rofl
            Tps7910: quotes fromy my post
            Tps7910: I understand I'm in a bad position, and I wouldn't even believe me if I wasn't me right now.
            Tps7910: So, I lasted in this game longer then I thought I would, I'm just glad we nailed one wolf, pending the pyschic report, which I suggest goes to EB, since most of us feel he is human. I pity you all for wasting a day by killing me, but what must be done must be done. As long as the pyschic stays alive, I will recieve my just reward of the frustration of you all.

            P337 teh 1337: Oh yeah, that's part of it
            Tps7910: I really don't think I can say anything to change your minds, so I am going to throw out my suspect list.

            Tps7910: I highly suggest you don't instalynch me, gives time for the pyschic to contact EB, and for some more discussion to go on.


            P337 teh 1337: plus you made a GIGANTIC MISTAKE in that first quote
            Tps7910: What?
            P337 teh 1337: As long as the pyschic stays alive, I will recieve my just reward of the frustration of you all.
            Tps7910: Yea so?
            P337 teh 1337: What the hell is that, tell me.
            Tps7910: Since I'm human
            Tps7910: The pyschic will see that
            P337 teh 1337: First, you go "at least we nailed Flypie."
            Tps7910: And I will laugh at you all
            Tps7910: I assume she is human
            Tps7910: wolf
            Tps7910: I know Vash wasnt
            P337 teh 1337: Then you go "HA I'M HUMAN I get to laugh at you when you lose even though it's team based"
            P337 teh 1337: Flypie was a wolf, obviously
            Tps7910: Well, I am gonna laugh
            Tps7910: you will all be like
            Tps7910: shit
            Tps7910: and I will be
            P337 teh 1337: yeah
            Tps7910: hahaha
            P337 teh 1337: uh
            P337 teh 1337: why
            P337 teh 1337: >_>
            Tps7910: because the sure look you all have
            Tps7910: how confident you all are
            P337 teh 1337: uh what
            Tps7910: I think it will be funnt
            Tps7910: You all think I'm a wolf
            P337 teh 1337: I'm like the only one that's really pushing on you
            P337 teh 1337: what sure look rofl
            Tps7910: EB
            Tps7910: Omega
            P337 teh 1337: uh what rofl
            P337 teh 1337: Omega said NOTHING
            Tps7910: To you
            P337 teh 1337: all he said to me was when I brought up BBQ he said he thinks he's just nub
            P337 teh 1337: nothing about you really
            Tps7910: He's talked to me
            P337 teh 1337: Oh
            P337 teh 1337: Heh XD
            Tps7910: I know I'm gonna die
            Tps7910: So I might as well get a laugh out of it this time
            P337 teh 1337: So why are you trying to defend yourself so much?
            P337 teh 1337: o.o
            Tps7910: Point out where I'm defending myself?
            P337 teh 1337: Chardish kind of gave you away at the end of day 1 though, that's when I really got suspicious
            P337 teh 1337: oh, like your whole post
            Tps7910: You really think you got the MW don't you?
            Tps7910: This will make it all the funnier
            P337 teh 1337: uh k
            Tps7910: I only hope the pyschic contacts someone
            Tps7910: I don't want to wait to the post-game to laugh at our losing efforts
            P337 teh 1337: I like how you're trying to act like we're screwing ourselves over
            Tps7910: You are
            Tps7910: no seer
            Tps7910: no guardian
            Tps7910: Blah never plays]
            Tps7910: Killing Vash and I
            Tps7910: Both humans
            P337 teh 1337: dude, wolves like never get lynched day 1
            Tps7910: I did
            P337 teh 1337: and I'm pretty damn sure you're a wolf so yeah
            P337 teh 1337: I know XD
            Tps7910: Think what you want
            Tps7910: The more you say that
            P337 teh 1337: k
            Tps7910: The funnier it will be
            P337 teh 1337: k
            P337 teh 1337: you're a wolf
            P337 teh 1337: you're a wolf
            P337 teh 1337: you're a wolf
            P337 teh 1337: you're a wolf
            P337 teh 1337: you're a wolf
            Tps7910: I'm actually thinking about falsely coming out as the MW
            P337 teh 1337: died from laughter yet?
            P337 teh 1337: uh k
            Tps7910: Just for shits and giggles
            P337 teh 1337: dude even if you're human and we lynch you we can still win
            P337 teh 1337: stop acting like you're all higher than us
            Tps7910: No you can't
            P337 teh 1337: it's not working
            P337 teh 1337: uh yeah we can
            Tps7910: It;s not me
            Tps7910: It's the wasted day
            P337 teh 1337: you're being retarded.
            Tps7910: You have no seer
            Tps7910: No guardian
            Tps7910: You are wasting a day by killing a human
            Tps7910: Anyone can be killed
            P337 teh 1337: I find no reason to talk to you anymore, honestly
            Tps7910: I suspecy EB next
            Tps7910: then Chardish
            P337 teh 1337: I was trying to get stuff out of you, but now that you're refusing to do anything but pout, there's no point
            Tps7910: What do you want out of me
            Tps7910: My wolf buddies?
            P337 teh 1337: The other wolves
            P337 teh 1337: yeah
            P337 teh 1337: I think I got them though
            Tps7910: Guido and Omega
            P337 teh 1337: hah
            Tps7910: It's true
            P337 teh 1337: yeah
            P337 teh 1337: that's why you voted for him 8)
            Tps7910: I tried to disasociate myself from them
            P337 teh 1337: smart thinking
            P337 teh 1337: oh rite
            Tps7910: this will prove them innocent
            Tps7910: when I die
            P337 teh 1337: laffo
            Tps7910: sacrifcie


            Yup, I'm the MW. Come and lynch me.

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #156
              Wow. danceguy sure is persistent.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #157
                This is pathetic.. I'm talking to Tps right now, and he refuses to do anything but pout. I'll just put some exerpts in here.

                Oh, by the way guys.. he's just trying to be silly now. If he is a wolf, Chardish is a wolf.. and I'm pretty sure the other one is BBQ/Deltro. Here's part of the reason why I suspect Chardish. This post is rofl.

                Originally posted by chardish
                I really feel like I'm going to get wolfed tonight if I don't say anything controversial right now. People know I'm smart and people know I'm good at this game, but I've been unusually under the radar recently. Therefore, I feel like I'm the obvious kill tonight.

                I'm not confident eb's a wolf anymore, though, mainly because Afro's sure he's not. A wolf wouldn't openly ask known compatriots to defend him. If it's between Tps and Vash I'd rather see Vash dead.

                I'm off to McWork.
                What. You think you can post next to nothing for the whole day, and then make the deciding vote to save your little wolf buddies? I think not

                I'll post the earlier convo with Tps sometime later, maybe day 4 or something. It's just basically about who are and aren't wolves based on Tps being a wolf.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #158
                  Chardish isn't dumb. Believe us, we would figure that Chardish not getting wolfed would be uber-suspicious, Chardish, is not one of my partners. Keep guessing.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #159
                    What, so you're saying if he was one of your partners, you would wolf him right off the bat? That's a load of crap, hah.

                    oh btw

                    P337 teh 1337 (1:56:24 PM): thanks for uberdefending Chardish :>
                    Tps7910 (1:57:16 PM): I had to get back at him
                    Tps7910 (1:57:21 PM): For when he turned me in
                    P337 teh 1337 (1:57:21 PM): oic
                    P337 teh 1337 (1:57:31 PM): that one game
                    P337 teh 1337 (1:57:38 PM): when he was trying to do the psychic thing?
                    Tps7910 (1:57:41 PM): What makes it funnier is that were btoh human this time
                    Tps7910 (1:57:43 PM): Yes
                    P337 teh 1337 (1:57:52 PM): hah
                    P337 teh 1337 (1:57:54 PM): rite.

                    XD I find this all fairly humorous. CAN YOU SAY DEATH SPIRAL VROOOOOOOOOOM

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #160
                      Just one piece of a long convo danceguy sent me that I didn't entirely read because I'm lazy:

                      Tps7910 (8:50:16 PM): You humans are silly
                      Tps7910 (8:50:18 PM): I mean us humans

                      And TPS, quit urging people to come with me. You're just making it so that I'll die tonight and then even if I DID contact anybody, they'll be cut off from communication. Thank God nobody has listened to you so far. They probably all see how RIDICULOUSLY SUSPICIOUS you are acting and decide that whatever you say sucks and they shouldn't do it. I'd love for people to come to me. I'm assuming we got 1 wolf, but beyond that I don't know. I haven't heard crap from anybody. The psychic hasn't contacted me, first seered person hasn't contacted me, nobody. Hell, the seer wouldn't even come out and tell me who they are. And if you people who might be coming to me make a new freaking screenname just to do it, I'm going to hunt you down and stab you while you sleep. It's annoying and makes me feel like nobody trusts me.

                      As for TPS, I'm sick and tired of this. Screw my "don't insta it steals time away from us" crap that I always say. Let's get this over with.
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #161
                        Vote Danceguy117 for MVP. Catching the MW and finding out another wolf. I thought we had it made when we killed the seer and the guardian, looks like i blew it again.

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #162
                          I'm really not sure about tps. He doesn't feel like a wolf, even though he sure is acting it. He is more than likely human, but it does seem that tps will be lynched by the end of the day anyway.

                          That's why I'm putting my vote on dAnceguy*numbers*. His pushing so much on a person who is more than likely human makes him more suspicious than anyone else in my opinion.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #163
                            Uh oh, Afro defended me, he must be a wolf as well.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #164
                              Quick, Insta me so Blah doesn't get a phantom.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #165
                                Originally posted by Tps222
                                Quick, Insta me so Blah doesn't get a phantom.
                                If we do that, we can wait until the end of day comes closer.

                                Comment

                                Working...