TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #196
    Ooh, thought or something.

    OmegaNoxim: hmmm
    OmegaNoxim: I just thought of somethign.
    OmegaNoxim: Listen
    ilseruus: what?
    ilseruus: k
    OmegaNoxim: Do you know if Chardish has been on AIM at any time during TWG?
    ilseruus: hmmm
    ilseruus: at times
    OmegaNoxim: Long periods?
    ilseruus: i've seen him around periodically
    ilseruus: maybe
    ilseruus: i don't really notice :P
    OmegaNoxim: And what about bjstrattonIM?
    ilseruus: not usually
    ilseruus: and if, so, away when i look
    ilseruus: as far as I've noticed, at least
    OmegaNoxim: Well, if Im thinking ocrrectly...
    ilseruus: but i think i see what you're gettin at
    ilseruus: *getting
    OmegaNoxim: Most people catch wolves during an AIM convo, right? I think the wolves would try a strategy of "If you can't commincate with them, they can't break you." That means minimal times of being available for talking with


    It could be a bit of a stretch, but I might be on to something. Does anyone remember anyone not being very active on AIM, but being very or moderately active on the forums?

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #197
      Originally posted by Omeganitros
      Kilgamayan, I would like to take this time to apologize for voting for you, and then only backing my reasoning up with "well, he's acting funny," which is ridiculous if you're trying to get others to vote against someone.
      Don't worry about it. I actually welcomed the opportunity to respond to an accusation, even if it was on a very small scale. This game is boring as shit when you're green if (a) you're not a wolf-hunting frontrunner and (b) you're not defending yourself from anything.

      I took a look back at Day 1 to examine the early voting histories of flypie and Tps, who I'm assuming are/were wolves at this point. Tps's Day 1 vote was for Eric, who hasn't seemed to do anything out of the ordinary. Dunno what to think about this, but it's probably nothing. flypie, however, voted for BBQ (turned deltro) at a time where voting for someone other than vash or eb was quite irrelevant. psychic pointed this out in a post on Page 12, stating that it meant BBQ/Deltro isn't a wolf assuming flypie was, a theory I disagree with. Voting for a fellow wolf really early on is usually a good way to look like you're not connected to each other.

      I know that flypie is notorious for this kind of thing (she did it twice on IRC today alone), but if she's attempting to publicly sever connections with BBQ that's not the best way to do it.

      Combine that with deltro's odd (and, at times, nonsensical) behavior, and I'm really starting to get suspicious about him. I'm thinking our wolf lineup is flypie, Tps, BBQ/Deltro, Chardish.

      ---

      AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

      Item 1: Is it safe to assume ilseruus is psychic25? I can't be arsed to go back and check the AIM name listing.

      Item 2: I could probably get Untouchable to replace blah. While he's has never played here (maybe in jTWG once, I can't remember), he's a veteran of many BemaniStyle games and has played once or twice at a0.com. Any objections? There's also always Flux.
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #198
        Yeah, that's Psychic.

        And Jursey says blah isn't getting a replacement because he didn't ask for one.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #199
          Rawr, suckage. D:

          Oh well, Flux isn't responding anyway and Unt went to bed.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • flux_
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 33

            #200
            I said I'd fill in.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #201
              Flux, you aren't allowed to post in this thread. There has already been someone who has filled in for ImEric. blah didn't request a replacement, so he's not getting one. I know thats mean, but he signed up and should be responsible for this. If something happened that was an emergency or something it may excuse him from the ban.


              Last I checked...if you're not playing in this game and you post here, you get a ban.

              Kilga? Did you tell him to post?
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #202
                Forgive me, Omega, but I won't be making that post I promised today. Amanda threw a wrench in my plans by not taking her computer to Arkansas, so I'm here at a library with a hefty time limitation and I won't be getting online where I'm staying. If the day's still going on tomorrow when I get back and hook up my computer, though, I'll be all over it.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #203
                  I told him to post to fill in for psychic25, not Eric.

                  EDIT: But I guess he doesn't need one if he'll be back on Friday.

                  My fault, sorry.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #204
                    Guess I have to respond to accusations right off the bat.

                    No, I haven't been very active on AIM, or in the game. I leave for England in less than 3 weeks and there's a lot I need to get done. Tuesday I was at the arcade with a couple of friends, Wednesday I was up there all day helping them set up and play ITG2 (read the Chit Chat thread for details), Thursday I was in Cincinnati hanging out with a friend, etc. And I work nights, and sometimes I don't even get on the computer until later. So I have been less active, and I haven't had much AIM conversation about this game.

                    I have enough proof to prove that I'm human, but I know that as soon as I 100% prove myself human, I'm a dead man. Ah well, team victory. Here's all my conversations with LD, who we know 100% was the seer:

                    Session Start (This Is Chardish:Jay): Sat Jul 23 21:18:47 2005
                    [21:18] Jay: IM me when ur hoem
                    [21:18] *** Auto-response sent to Jay: McWork, until Mc9 PM
                    [21:32] Evan: hi
                    [21:32] Jay: ok
                    [21:32] Jay: you got time to talk?
                    [21:33] Evan: yep
                    [21:33] Jay: ok
                    [21:33] Jay: hans... the guardian, has been killed
                    [21:33] Jay: in TWG
                    [21:33] Evan: wait
                    [21:34] Evan: how do you know (why do you think) he's the guardian
                    [21:34] Jay: It is now Day 1, and HansSky, the guardian, has been killed. You have until 9:30pm EDT on Monday to make your votes. Remember, 2 phantoms = 1 game ban.
                    [21:34] Jay: jurs adapted kilgs rule from last game
                    [21:34] Jay: to make it interesting or something, I don't know
                    [21:35] Jay: regardless, i'm the seer, i've seer'd you, you're human, and i'm hoping to god you aren't the master wolf... but I figure I need someone to help me build an alliance, and since the master wolf is random, and there is only a 6% chance, blah balh balh
                    [21:35] Evan: didn't know there was a master wolf, but hot damn
                    [21:35] Evan: i don't care enough about the outcome of the game to be "what if you're lying" and all that
                    [21:35] Jay: so here's how I thought we could work things
                    [21:35] Jay: plus i'm not
                    [21:35] Jay: I seer them, I tell you the results, you contact them
                    [21:36] Jay: so I stay behind a proxy
                    [21:36] Evan: sure
                    [21:36] Evan: that's smart
                    [21:36] Jay: and who should be my next seering
                    [21:36] Evan: is master wolf a mark?
                    [21:36] Jay: no
                    [21:36] Jay: there isn't a mark cause we went from 18 to 16 players
                    [21:37] Jay: master wolf was chosen at random when roles went out
                    [21:37] Jay: I was sure to ask all this XD
                    [21:37] Evan: haha
                    [21:38] Jay: so how was mcwork
                    [21:38] Evan: it blew
                    [21:39] Jay: why
                    [21:39] Evan: don't really care to get into it
                    [21:39] Jay: fair enough
                    [21:39] Evan: not that it was that bad
                    [21:40] Jay: just don't want to relive it XD
                    [21:40] Evan: but i just don't really care to get into it
                    [21:40] Evan: hehe, yeah

                    [16:23] Jay: still around?
                    [18:33] Evan: Hi
                    [18:33] Evan: TWG
                    [18:33] Jay: hi
                    [18:33] Jay: TWG
                    [18:33] Evan: I think you should seer Flypie tonight
                    [18:33] Jay: I agree

                    [18:33] Jay: She called me out today and she said she thought I was blue
                    [18:33] Evan: Something about her rubs me the wrong way, also
                    [18:37] Jay: did you see I was saved in BMS TWG?
                    [18:37] Evan: FFR TWG = only TWG i care about
                    [18:37] Jay: but still
                    [18:37] Jay: I got saved
                    [18:38] Evan: gj
                    [18:38] Jay: this really sucks though about hans
                    [18:38] Jay: you or I could easily be killed
                    [18:38] Jay: there is no reason to keep us around
                    [18:38] Evan: i suspect i'm going to die.
                    [18:38] Jay: You better not, cause then i'm gonna have to risk contacting another person
                    [18:38] Jay: also
                    [18:39] Jay: if we both survive
                    [18:39] Jay: and flypie is a wolf
                    [18:39] Jay: I don't think we should say we've seer'd her
                    [18:39] Jay: I think we should just try and convince everyone
                    [18:39] Evan: we could do the ol' anonymous username thing
                    [18:39] Jay: true
                    [18:39] Evan: us and kilga are the only mods playing, right?>
                    [18:39] Jay: but that's soooooo LD
                    [18:39] Jay: I'm the only one thats ever done it
                    [18:39] Evan: i did it to fake being the seer in BMS TWG 11 and ended up winning the game


                    Session Start (This Is Chardish:Jay): Wed Jul 27 00:41:25 2005
                    [00:41] Jay: Yo
                    [00:42] Jay: IM ME I HAVE REAL BIG NEWS
                    [00:46] Jay: WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU
                    [00:47] Evan: what
                    [00:47] Jay: twg
                    [00:47] Jay: You aren't dead
                    [00:47] Jay: neither am I
                    [00:48] Evan: and flypie is...
                    [00:48] Jay: exactly what you thought... you master wolf
                    [00:48] Jay: I'm pretty pissed you're ratting out your wolves again
                    [00:48] Evan: she's wolf?
                    [00:48] Jay: just to win
                    [00:48] Evan: no, i'm not.
                    [00:48] Jay: and don't bullshit me, I know you're the master, flypie caved
                    [00:48] Evan: no, no i'm not.
                    [00:48] Evan: your stupid little tasselfoot trick doesn't work.
                    [00:49] Jay: Tasselfoot trick?
                    [00:49] Evan: "i know you're a wolf" and see how they react
                    [00:49] Jay: Thats what I did to flypie
                    [00:49] Jay: then I revealed I was the seer
                    [00:49] Jay: and I said I knew you were the master
                    [00:49] Jay: and that I had seerd you
                    [00:49] Jay: and she admited it
                    [00:49] Jay: I iknow you won't fall for it
                    [00:49] Jay: but she did
                    [00:49] Jay: and now you're both going down
                    [00:49] Evan: great, now you're boned.
                    [00:49] Jay: I just can't decide who first
                    [00:49] Jay: I'm boned?
                    [00:49] Evan: i'm not a wolf.
                    [00:49] Jay: Flypie says you are the master
                    [00:49] Evan: and with the guardian dead you're screwed.
                    [00:50] Jay: I'm supprised you didn't kill me last night
                    [00:50] Jay: why not?
                    [00:50] Evan: flypie's an idiot. what the hell is your problem? you're letting paranoia get involved.
                    [00:50] Evan: look. you know I never break a promise.
                    [00:50] Evan: i promise you i'm human.
                    [00:50] Jay: what about flypies claim?
                    [00:50] Jay: I know she's a wolf.. why would she lie when I present the evidence?
                    [00:50] Evan: Why did you tell her you're the seer, though?
                    [00:51] Evan: Why did you tell her ANYTHING after you found out she was a wolf?
                    [00:51] Jay: BECAUSE I DIDN'T
                    [00:51] Jay: I had to see your reaction
                    [00:51] Evan: Look. I better tell you something.
                    [00:51] Jay: ?
                    [00:51] Evan: You tell Flypie you're the seer, and you get wolfed.
                    [00:51] Evan: Plain as that.
                    [00:51] Jay: I didn't, and i'm not gonna
                    [00:52] Evan: So you don't think I'm a wolf.
                    [00:52] Jay: why, you didn't tell the other wolves that i'm the seer?
                    [00:52] Jay: Oh no... I know you're a wolf
                    [00:52] Jay: I just don't know why
                    [00:52] Jay: you are protecting me
                    [00:52] Evan: Occam's razor, idiot
                    [00:52] Jay: pardon?
                    [00:53] Evan: The simplest explanation is correct.
                    [00:53] Jay: Uhh... I don't know the simplilest
                    [00:53] Evan: Seriously, if you honestly think I'm the master wolf, you're letting paranoia destroy you and you deserve to lose.
                    [00:53] Jay: Ugh, whatever
                    [00:53] Jay: I had to give it a shot
                    [00:53] Jay: yea yea yea, I didn't tell her
                    [00:53] Jay: but yea, she is a wolf
                    [00:53] Jay: now... here is my plan
                    [00:54] Evan: 1) Stop being stupid.
                    [00:54] Evan: Now that we're through with that part
                    [00:54] Evan: Tell me the rest of your plan.
                    [00:54] Jay: eb posted a vote for you, and asked for the seer to tell him if the seer has seen chardish
                    [00:54] Jay: now... he could just want the seer, but here is the plan
                    [00:54] Jay: Jursey allowed the use of a annomous username, on the forums, to send a pm
                    [00:54] Jay: so I say, we tell eb not that you are a human
                    [00:54] Jay: but that flypie is a wolf
                    [00:54] Jay: get him to start the bandwago
                    [00:54] Jay: n

                    [00:54] Evan: yes
                    [00:54] Jay: we want to protect us
                    [00:55] Jay: so I need you to write the PM, and I already have an account to send it
                    [00:55] Evan: sure
                    [00:55] Jay: but you have to be cryptic, like don'ot capitilize your i's
                    [00:55] Jay: and don't use correct punctuation

                    [03:00] Jay: so do I have to write this PM
                    [03:00] Jay: I'm gonna send it before I go to the dentist tomorrow
                    [03:00] Evan: gimme the username and password
                    [03:00] Evan: who am I PMing, and what am I saying?
                    [03:01] Jay: I'd rather do it, because we can't do it late at night
                    [03:01] Evan: right
                    [03:01] Jay: it eliminates so many people
                    [03:01] Evan: what are we saying?
                    [03:01] Jay: we are saying that the seer has seer'd flypie and she is a wolf. tell eb he has to say the seer has saw flypie as a wolf
                    [03:01] Evan: say
                    [03:01] Evan: THE SEER SAW FLYPIE
                    [03:01] Evan: SHE IS A WOLF

                    [03:01] Evan: all caps
                    [03:02] Evan: gtg
                    [03:02] Evan: night
                    Session Close (Jay): Wed Jul 27 03:02:22 2005

                    Session Start (This Is Chardish:Jay): Wed Jul 27 11:50:31 2005
                    [11:50] Jay: PM sent
                    Session Start (This Is Chardish:Jay): Wed Jul 27 23:40:21 2005
                    [23:40] Jay: the fun has begun
                    [23:40] Evan: ?
                    [23:40] Jay: eb posted the info I sent
                    [23:40] Jay: afro voted flypie, I voted flypie
                    [23:40] Jay: flypie is calling bs

                    [01:39] Jay: so here's the deal
                    [01:39] Jay: eb thinks he knows I'm the seer
                    [01:39] Jay: and guido says he thinks he see's it too
                    [01:39] Jay: what i'm thinking... is telling guido that I was seer'd night one
                    [01:42] Jay: I mean, I knew I wouldn't get far, with flypie calling me a blue so early
                    [01:43] Evan: heh
                    [01:43] Jay: so what do you think?
                    [01:43] Jay: should I tell guido I was seer'd?
                    [01:43] Evan: i dunno
                    [01:43] Evan: you're not a likely seer target
                    [01:43] Jay: fuck yes I am
                    [01:43] Jay: well
                    [01:43] Jay: what guido doesn't understand
                    [01:43] Jay: is why flypie was seer'd
                    [01:44] Jay: if he knows I pushed it... he'll believe it
                    [01:44] Evan: right
                    [01:44] Evan: on to the topic of things that matter

                    [02:01] Jay: alright, so i'm talking to guido
                    [02:01] Jay: and I think what we shoudl do, is me publicly say I was seer'd night one, and that it was me that pushed the seer to seer flypioe
                    [02:01] Jay: because... as it stands now
                    [02:01] Jay: a lot of people think i'm the seer
                    [02:01] Jay: and i'm probably going to die
                    [02:02] Evan: couldn't hurt
                    [02:02] Jay: so if I do this, not only will people be convinced to vote flypie
                    [02:02] Jay: but... I MIGHT survive one more night
                    [02:02] Evan: the wolves don't want me dead cause now people are suspicious of me
                    [02:02] Jay: Very true
                    [02:08] Jay: Well... I have a feeling I'm going to be wolfed tonight, as many people think that I am the seer. Since wins are team based, i'm willing to take a hit for the team.

                    I am not the seer... however, I was seer'd night one. It was my strong suggestion to the seer that made them seer flypie, and obviously she turned up being a wolf. The person who is contacting eb via PM's is really the seer (and supprisingly that wasn't my idea XD). Hopefully by me coming out with this information, the seer will survive another day, because thats all we really have left in this game. I mean, who would've gone after flypie otherwise

                    If you have any questions, i'll answer them very limitedly, I don't want to give away too much information that might still be important to keep from the wolves.
                    [02:09] Evan: good post
                    [02:10] Jay: post'd

                    [04:39] Evan: you think the psychic will have the common sense to contact you?
                    [04:39] Evan: i thought it was better not to request it
                    [04:39] Evan: as that makes you a good death target
                    [04:40] Evan: but it's quite logical
                    [04:40] Jay: if I die
                    [04:40] Evan: "hey, LD was right, better contact him"
                    [04:40] Jay: use the YourFriendlyFriend account
                    [04:40] Jay: pass: *******

                    [04:40] Evan: k
                    [04:40] Jay: contact eb and gudio, and tell them that you were the one who was actually seer'd night one
                    [04:40] Jay: cause obviously they'll know when I die that i'm the seer
                    [04:41] Evan: right
                    [04:41] Evan: should i reveal that i'm chardish?
                    [04:42] Jay: no.
                    [04:42] Jay: well..
                    [04:42] Jay: use your best judgement
                    [04:43] Evan: k

                    Session Start (This Is Chardish:Jay): Thu Jul 28 19:31:19 2005
                    [19:31] Jay: who should I see
                    [19:33] Evan: if FFR would load i would give you my advice
                    [19:33] Jay: server swiiiiitch
                    [19:36] Evan: you idiot, you're so screwed
                    [19:36] Evan: you die tonight
                    [19:36] Evan: brb
                    [19:37] Jay: Dude, when I presented you with the plan last night, you were gung ho, "go ahead', "good idea!"
                    [19:39] Evan: when you PM'd using yourfriendlyfriend why did you talk EXACTLY LIKE YOU
                    [19:39] Evan: instead of all caps
                    [19:40] Jay: Uhh... it's not that big of a deal
                    [19:41] Evan: Assuming you survive tonight
                    [19:41] Evan: How about nforcer for a seeing
                    [19:41] Evan: He instalynched flypie, knowing she was screwed
                    [19:41] Evan: and then a second later "oops"
                    [19:42] Jay: k
                    [19:52] Evan: gtg work
                    Session Close (Jay): Thu Jul 28 19:52:35 2005

                    And that's the last of that. So yeah. I'm human. And I'm voting for deltro, as he is most certainly not.

                    And I'm probably going to die tonight. Bloody hells.

                    (EDITED TOPIC TO REMOVE FLYPIE'S REAL NAME, AT HER REQUEST)

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #205
                      Those logs do look legit. It wouldn't even be plausible to fake so much...

                      Comment

                      • deltro300111
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 1014

                        #206
                        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                        Combine that with deltro's odd (and, at times, nonsensical) behavior,
                        What the hell are you talking about? It looks like you are just trying to lay blame everywhere now... and since we don't have any worry about lynching a blue role,

                        Kilgamayan

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #207
                          Now that I think about it, Kilga makes a very good point. I was suspicious of BBQ to begin with, especially when Tps defended him with BS reasoning in that convo. I figured Psychic was probably right when he pointed out that Flypie voted for him, but there wasn't a very good chance of him getting lynched, even at the time.

                          Combine that with the completely nonsensical statement he just made about Kilga (laying blame everywhere? He's only accused you, wtf), and I think that constitutes enough for a vote for Deltro.

                          I'm not really sure what to make of the Chardish convo =/ But I suppose it's legit, I mean it's ass long and it has the timelogs, so sure, why not. I didn't read the whole thing through, I'll go do that now.

                          btw I've been at Full Blast all day =D

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #208
                            Uh, guys? We only have nine hours left, what's with the no posting?

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #209
                              Grah.

                              Afrobean - Posted recently, but it was a one-liner.

                              blahblah18 - Gone.

                              chardish - Posted recently, has laid his vote down.

                              dAnceguy117 - Hey, that's you!

                              deltro[numbers] - Posted recently, has laid his vote down.

                              FishFishRevolution - Haven't seen hide nor hair of him yet. Wouldn't mind at least ONE post.

                              GuidoHunter - Apparently doesn't have internet access for now.

                              Kilgamayan - Needs to post more if only to show off his awesome avatar.

                              nforcer06164 - Vanished without warning and without a trace. Where has he been? o_O

                              Omeganitros - Been over a day since his last post, but it's not like he's been inactive. Has a vote down.

                              Psychic25 - Away until Friday. Flux volunteered to fill in but Jurs shot him down.

                              Hurry up and vote, people. We've only got 5 of 11.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #210
                                This sucks. I really don't think anyone is really a wolf. Some people are a little suspicious, but so was tps and I still believe that he was human. I wish that suspiciousness was a good indicator of wolfdom, but sadly it's not.

                                Psychic doesn't have any votes, right? I know it's a waste to be doing this so late in the game, but I'd rather do this then vote for someone I believe to be human (which is everyone). Hurry up wolves, do something to give yourself away!

                                Comment

                                Working...