TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #226
    "Okay guys...all of our blues are gone. Who's left?"

    chardish looked around the room.

    "Hey chardish look at me lol", said deltro.

    "You're really the dumbest person I've ever known. I hope you die."

    Deltro stood there in surprise, and then started to cry.

    "Okay...", said chardish, "stop crying. I'll just vote for Kilga...he seems to be too human, and therefore is wolfish."

    Meanwhile...

    Jursey was being haunted by zombies.

    "LET FISH POST YOU STUPID ******" flypie and LD yelled.

    ---

    Fish decided to make a few posts before the day ended.

    "I think Kilga is a wolf, too."

    "No i'm not " Kilga responded.

    "Too late you're dead." replied chardish.

    End Day 4.


    ---

    Sorry that this story was pretty much just a useless, rambling, boring story. I don't know, I have problems writing stories when I just wake up, and I didn't want to delay it until the night because then you would all get angry. Besides, I guess the stories don't make THAT much of a difference...the way you play the game does.

    Guido has 1 phantom and Blah has 2. If blah doesn't have a good excuse(which I hope he does, and I have a feeling he will) he will get a 1 game ban. You guys can't really be that mad since he's been acting like this the past few games, anyways.

    It's Night 5 now so I need the wolf picks, Night 5 ends at 4:30PM EDT Thursday.

    Afrobean
    deltro
    blahblah18
    chardish
    dAnceguy117
    GuidoHunter
    FishFish
    nforcer06164
    Omeganitros
    Psychic25
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #227
      Okay...there was a deadline for a reason, guys.

      I did not get any wolf pick in the last 24 hours, so no one died! Yay!

      Now let's make it harder on me by having number orders switched around! woo hoo!

      Anywaysssssss...no one got killed so these are the playaZ left:

      Afrobean
      blahblah18
      chardish
      dAnceguy117
      deltro[con numeros]
      GuidoHunter
      FishFish
      nforcer06164
      Omeganitros
      Psychic25

      You all have until 5:15PM EDT on Saturday to make your votes!~

      ps it's day 5 lol
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #228
        Well that's kind of weird. I mean it's definitely good and all, but now the list is exactly the same as the last time I saw it, I was hoping to have one less possible wolf =/

        Since none of the wolves actually sent in their PMs, I'm thinking this was done on purpose. Why? I haven't the slightest idea.

        deltro also looks just as wolfish as before. I still think BBQ gave himself away day 1, and I still think Tps was pulling crap out of his ass when he was defending him. Post, people. There's thingz to discuss.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #229
          Hey, remember when Jursey was doing stories based on Lord of the Rings?

          That was cool, wasn't it? >: (

          Comment

          • deltro300111
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2003
            • 1014

            #230
            dAnce <-- omg, defence.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #231
              Originally posted by chardish
              Hey, remember when Jursey was doing stories based on Lord of the Rings?

              That was cool, wasn't it? >: (

              Lol.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #232
                Originally posted by deltro300111
                dAnce <-- omg, defence.
                Hey, nice defense there bud 8) No one will ever strike up enough courage to vote for you now.

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #233
                  I think Jursey felt sorry for the humans doing so badly, so she just said no PMs were sent. Not like the wolves can say anything here, or they'd be known!

                  Right now I'd say deltro's the most suspicious guy we've got, but like Omega said way back, Wolves are smart.

                  I'm also thinking some of our innactive commrades could attribute to the fact that no wolf PMs were sent.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #234
                    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                    I'm also thinking some of our innactive commrades could attribute to the fact that no wolf PMs were sent.
                    Remember, four wolves to start. One dead, another likely dead. That still leaves at least two, and I think everyone but blah has been on since the end of day 4. Plus, I doubt blah is a wolf.

                    If anyone knows otherwise, feel free to correct me on this.

                    Comment

                    • Afrobean
                      Admiral in the Red Army
                      • Dec 2003
                      • 13262

                      #235
                      Wow. Those wolfs really messed up. dAnceguy was talking to me a little bit ago and I think he said that the wolves would win tommorow unless we got a wolf today. That was of course counting on the idea that the wolves would kill someone tonight. This should in theory prolong the game, hopefully long enough to get however many wolves are left.

                      By the way, I like these types of "stories" better than the Lord of the Rings ones. This way it doesn't matter that Legolis, Gandalf, and Aragorn is dead.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #236
                        Afro, I looked over the rules again and noticed I had forgotten that phantoms add on to the total vote count, making the instalynch higher. blah really isn't a hinderance at all, but we can't count him out as a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • deltro300111
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1014

                          #237
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          Originally posted by deltro300111
                          dAnce <-- omg, defence.
                          Hey, nice defense there bud 8) No one will ever strike up enough courage to vote for you now.
                          Yea... I don't have any other leads, but I might 'accidentally' forget to check the thread before the end of the day > .

                          Comment

                          • deltro300111
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1014

                            #238
                            =o Maybe the wolves are on extended AFK? blahblah18

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #239
                              WHAT the FUCK!?

                              blahblah18.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #240
                                Guys, think about this. Which is more likely, that blah and one / two other INACTIVES (that means HAVEN'T BEEN ON SINCE THE END OF DAY 4) are wolves, or that the wolves are trying to fool us into voting blah?

                                Then again, this logic seems pretty faulty, saying as how blah's phantoms make him a good target for later in the game.. but maybe they want to do away with him right now. I dunno.

                                I still want someone to answer this question. Has anyone noticed someone other than blah that hasn't been on since the end of day 4? And if so, who?

                                Comment

                                Working...