TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kilgamayan
    Super Scooter Happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 6583

    #121
    One thing I'm not sure about: how do we know for sure eb hasn't been trying to trick the seer into revealing themselves to him? We're just assuming that the seer would notice that he/she didn't sent that PM and would come to eb saying that whoever sent it is a liar. But what if eb made the whole thing up in order to draw the seer to him? Surely the life of one wolf is worth the seer's life in return with the guardian known to be dead.

    Afro, I know you said you can read eb and you have faith in his humanity, but that only helps your feelings, not mine.

    Everything else said about this whole fiasco so far makes sense, but to me the above situation is possible enough to warrant witholding judgement.
    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #122
      Kilga, that's why the real seer would make a second account. If the first person can do it, why not the second >_>

      Anywah, I figure I'll wait 'till the end of the day tomorrow to make my final decision on Flypie. People need to start posting, wtf. While this whole Flypie situation is happening, we can't forget about everyone else. There are four wolves this game, if we focus all on one person that will be a disaster.

      EDIT: FFR clocks says I posted at 11:11 =O

      Comment

      • Omeganitros
        auauauau
        • Jun 2003
        • 8897

        #123
        Wow, screaming contest.

        Well, I think there's enough votes of Flypie without my help. I'll have to look for someone else to vote for.

        Hey, lookie there. BBQ hasn't spoken up.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #124
          Well... I have a feeling I'm going to be wolfed tonight, as many people think that I am the seer. Since wins are team based, i'm willing to take a hit for the team.

          I am not the seer... however, I was seer'd night one. It was my strong suggestion to the seer that made them seer flypie, and obviously she turned up being a wolf. The person who is contacting eb via PM's is really the seer (and supprisingly that wasn't my idea XD). Hopefully by me coming out with this information, the seer will survive another day, because thats all we really have left in this game. I mean, who would've gone after flypie otherwise

          If you have any questions, i'll answer them very limitedly, I don't want to give away too much information that might still be important to keep from the wolves.

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #125
            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            Kilga, that's why the real seer would make a second account. If the first person can do it, why not the second >_>
            What's to stop a wolf from making that same second dummy account if the first was really the seer?

            But I digress.

            In the light of LD's above post and a sudden urge to get up and do something rather than sit back and wait for answers to fall into my lap, I'm willing to vote flypie. The case against her looks good enough to me, and if I'm wrong, at least I'm wrong with confidence.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #126
              Couldn't have said it better, Kilga.

              Bye, supaflypie744.

              Comment

              • User6773

                #127
                At this point I have little doubt that Flypie is a wolf.

                1) Assuming eb's mystery contact is, indeed, a fake seer, why hasn't the real seer spoken up?
                2) Assuming eb's mystery contact is, indeed, a fake seer, why hasn't the person the real seer seered night 1 spoken up? We know the seer got at least one seering in, since the guardian (not the seer) died night 1.
                3) And we also know that Talisman wasn't the seer (though Vash possibly could have been, but that's a longshot.)
                4) Flypie's angry reaction. Usually this is the last recourse of a wolf when they realize that someone is making a huge, sweeping accusation that they really can't easily refute. Instead of going by logic, they just get furious and hope people will be too scared to vote for them.
                5) Concerning the above, I know Flypie honestly doesn't care about this game that much to get that angry about it. I think she's putting on an act here that wouldn't be there if she was a human.
                6) Eb brought this up by asking the seer to contact him. Then he came forward with what he learned. Then LD came forward like this. These are bold moves. Wolves take longer to plan things like this, but all this happened in a very short time.

                There's always the possibility that someone is selling out Flypie, but occam's razor applies in TWG too. We can't guess ourselves to death when there's really only one thing we have to go off today.

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #128
                  I believed EB was human all game. I trust his instincts, and I believe what Ld is saying as well. Flypie's reaction was an angry one, commonly used by the wolves. Flypie is going to get my vote for today, but you watchout guido.

                  Comment

                  • ImEric12
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2004
                    • 1952

                    #129
                    Nothing else to comment on really, although if I just make a post with flypie's name bolded as the only word, I'll be a bandwagon wolf or something along those lines.

                    I'd offer more analysis, but I just realized it was Thursday. I lost a whole day to Maple Story D=

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #130
                      WAIT GUYS
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • nforcer06164
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 4772

                        #131
                        Flypie's angry posts just screamed wolf at me, because I've never really seen her get so angry about being accused. Wow. I wasn't really thinking about voting for her, but when she and LD started arguing, well, that did it for me.

                        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                        Originally posted by Squeek
                        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #132
                          I don't want her insta'd just yet, I'd just like to say this first:

                          Originally posted by YourFriendlyFriend (yes, that is the screenname they used
                          I will not reveal myself, with the guardian dead, it is too much of a risk.

                          To address Kilgamayan's concerns, Flypie was selected to be seer'd by the suggestion of the person I seer'd on night one. That is the one person I will lay my trust in, and since their suggestion turned up a wolf, I believe they are not the master wolf.
                          That was sent yesterday sometime, and I didn't post it before for fear that somebody might figure out who was seered and whatnot, but LD is legit, just so you all know.
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #133
                            Damnit I didn't know that was an instalynch. I was being WAY too hasty.

                            QUICK EDIT: Seeing eb's post right above me, I'm fairly confident it wasn't a waste of an insta, but it definitely takes time away.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #134
                              k, I'm not sure when Flypie is being insta'd, whatever. I still don't know what about her, so yeah.

                              Anyway, I don't know how no one caught this, I'm fairly certain Tps is the master wolf. I figure Flypie will be insta'd soon so I won't make all the quotes now, but the fact is that he blatantly pushed to be seered in like all of his recent posts. Not many people realize it, but there's a master wolf this game. Think of what would happen if the master wolf was seered at this point.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #135
                                For the record: we shouldn't have instalynched her, at least not this early. We've just lost hours of possible discussion time, but whatever. I feel TPS should get hit tomorrow, because he has been quite fishy lately. DO NOT INSTALYNCH HIM, however. Give him time to defend himself, for pete's sake!!
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...