TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #181
    Noise was heard within the dining room.

    "I'M A WOLF I'M A WOLF" Tps shouted to everyone.


    "What?" said evilbutterfly, danceguy, and psychic.


    "That's right, i'm a WOLF, now KILL ME!"


    The three deliberated and decided to kill him.

    Tps laid on the ground lifeless with blood dripping from his stomach to the floor, forming a small pool.


    "Ha, did you hear that?" said danceguy. "Looks like we killed another wolf!"

    Afro walked in the room.

    "You guys are retarded."

    Afro walked out of the room.






    It's now Night 4, and Tps has been instalynched. Wolves send me your pick. Remember, the story doesn't relate to roles. All of these insta-lynches are draining my creativity. Night ends at 10:30 Sunday nizzight.

    Afrobean
    deltro[numbers]
    blahblah18
    chardish
    dAnceguy117
    evilbutterfly
    GuidoHunter
    ImEric12
    Kilgamayan
    nforcer06164
    Omeganitros
    Psychic25
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #182
      chickens of doom (7:37:13 AM): hey
      chickens of doom (7:37:20 AM): I'm gonna be at Warped Tour all today
      chickens of doom (7:37:32 AM): and I JUST found out last night that I'm gonna be in Pennsylvania from Monday until Wednesday
      chickens of doom (7:37:44 AM): so once people wake up, make it known that I'm gonna need a replacement for TWG =\

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #183
        People woke up the next morning to find Gandalf missing. A small group of men went into Gandalf's room to find him laying on his bed with a bloody shirt. Apparently, he had slit his wrists up the road and not across the street and killed himself.


        "Wow...I wonder what possessed him to do this..." one of the men said.


        A note laid on the small coffee table next to his bed.

        It read:

        "Guys...my life sucks...and Legolas and Aragorn are dead. Something hit me tonight that made me lose all hope and I decided to kill myself because i'm emo. Sorry lol. Love, Gandalf~"


        "What the hell." Eomer said.


        "Oh well..." commented Eowyn, "I guess the world is better off with less emos."

        "You're dumb as hell." said Gimli.




        It's now Day 4 and buttfly, the psychic, has been killed. You have until 10PM EDT on Tuesday night to make your votes. There are no remaining blues! Good luck.

        Afrobean
        deltro[numbers]
        blahblah18
        chardish
        dAnceguy117
        GuidoHunter
        ImEric12
        Kilgamayan
        nforcer06164
        Omeganitros
        Psychic25


        EDIT: PS IF YOU GUYS NEED REPLACEMENTS GET THEM YOURSELF BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING TO BE STUCK TRYING TO FIND 4 MORE REPLACEMENTS FOR PEOPLE THAT CAN'T STICK TO COMMITMENTS.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #184
          MotherFUCKERS!

          Now we'll never know about Tps. I blame Kilgamayan, because...Well, because. He don't seem to be actin' right this game, and...Well, I was gonna say "It would take someone smart like Kilga or Chardish to correctly guess who the psychic was," but all in all, I guess it wouldn't be all that hard to decide evilbutterfly as the guy to die.
          But still. Kilgamayan smells funny. Funny like a clown. A wolf clown. Or something.

          Comment

          • Omeganitros
            auauauau
            • Jun 2003
            • 8897

            #185
            Oh, and though I'm voting Kilga, I suggest we kill blahblah18, because I was nagging Guido the other day for not posting much, and he pointed out that blah hadn't posted a single thing. We should take care of him now, because the wolves are going to keep anyone with phantoms alive so they can outvote the humans toward the end of the game.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #186
              blah hasn't been online this whole game.


              CHEERZ,

              J ridah

              ps i'm not getting him or anyone else a replacement


              you can deal with the bans.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #187
                lol

                I guess now I can play MS constantly and not worry about this game anymore.

                And for the record: it's really gay when the ones who can't risk dying are the ones who say the most. Either we shut up and the wolves have an easy win, or we continue to speak up and become prime targets. Everybody, stop sitting around and do something, GEEZ!!
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #188
                  Originally posted by Omeganitros
                  MotherFUCKERS!
                  QFE. If you hadn't said it I would have.

                  I'm going to have to say I think Tps was a wolf, for obvious reasons.. but this seriously pisses me off. I really wanted to know, it's been bugging me for awhile.. and now I have to wait 'till the damn postgame.

                  I don't really feel like Kilga seemed like a wolf yesterday, but he easily could be. I think the major factor that would decide what Kilga is for me would be if the wolves knew eb was the psychic.. but there's no way I could figure that out. I don't really think Deltro is a wolf anymore.. so I'm still really looking for one moire person that really sticks out for me.. and Kilga just doesn't do it.

                  I still think Chardish is a wolf. He hasn't been posting too much, maybe two posts a day, and they've really all seemed off to me. Combine that with Tps going psycho at me when I brought him up (that reminds me.. I may as well post the convo now), and Chardish really seems fishy right about now.

                  I do agree, though, that we should kill off blah sometime, or he's really going to become a hinderance.. plus, I don't want him to get banned. I guess if he's not back by day 5, we should lynch him then.

                  Here's the convo I had with Tps almost immediately after my late vote for him during day 2. I showed this to a few others (LD, eb, and someone else I think XD ) and then they AIM'd him.. which is part of the reason he figured he was dead before day 3 even began. Since it's ass long, and I figure some of you will be too lazy to read it.. I'll bold the really important parts. It's really worth reading the whole thing, though.

                  Tps7910 (8:27:51 PM): Hey
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:28:08 PM): Sup
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:28:12 PM): Master wolf XD
                  Tps7910 (8:28:18 PM): If I wasn't me, I would surely think I'm a wolf
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:28:24 PM): yah
                  Tps7910 (8:28:27 PM): That's some great evidence
                  Tps7910 (8:28:41 PM): Though, I never even thought of doing that, not sure why.
                  Tps7910 (8:28:47 PM): as a wolf of course
                  Tps7910 (8:28:56 PM): I expect to get lynched tommorow
                  Tps7910 (8:29:08 PM): Lasted longer then I thought.
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:29:16 PM): Well, even if you're a human, we kind of have to lynch you tomorrow, we can't just leave you alive after that XD
                  Tps7910 (8:29:21 PM): At least we nailed flypie
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:29:27 PM): heh
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:29:50 PM): When I was in jTWG I would be like, "omg u might be human i cant decide >.<"
                  Tps7910 (8:29:55 PM): I forgot their was a MW
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:30:02 PM): but I'm more sure of myself now
                  Tps7910 (8:30:07 PM): Well your wrong
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:30:16 PM): well it's you're =P
                  Tps7910 (8:30:27 PM): I 100% gurantee i'm human, but I know I wouldn't believe myself, so I don't blame you
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:30:30 PM): and whether that's the case or not there's no way I'd let off
                  Tps7910 (8:30:46 PM): I had an enjoyable game. made some fun posts
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:30:55 PM): Plus, if I was a wolf, I'd probably be doing exactly what you are right now XD
                  Tps7910 (8:31:17 PM): Not me
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:31:21 PM): If you are a human, you should work on acting more humanly
                  Tps7910 (8:31:23 PM): Check my past games
                  Tps7910 (8:31:28 PM): I freak out when a wolf
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:31:30 PM): And even if you're a wolf you should XD
                  Tps7910 (8:31:36 PM): and don't act suspicious
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:31:53 PM): Yeah I know but the pushing to be seered thing is too big to be ignored
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:32:05 PM): Plus I've read through past games, you never did that as a human
                  Tps7910 (8:32:12 PM): did i as a wolf?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:32:21 PM): I couldn't find any with you as a wolf
                  Tps7910 (8:32:27 PM): VI
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:32:34 PM): Were you the MW?
                  Tps7910 (8:32:42 PM): I have never been the MW
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:32:46 PM): Exactly.
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:32:47 PM): =P
                  Tps7910 (8:33:09 PM): Hmm
                  Tps7910 (8:33:17 PM): Hard evidence to go against
                  Tps7910 (8:33:27 PM): THough I really wonder who was associated with flypie
                  Tps7910 (8:33:34 PM): I doubt EB or Ld
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:33:37 PM): now ay
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:33:40 PM): no way*
                  Tps7910 (8:33:49 PM): Hmm
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:33:51 PM): I still think Chardish is a wolf
                  Tps7910 (8:33:51 PM): You possibly
                  Tps7910 (8:33:54 PM): Na
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:34:01 PM): Na?
                  Tps7910 (8:34:01 PM): He had too much evidence on Flypie
                  Tps7910 (8:34:03 PM): Plus
                  Tps7910 (8:34:12 PM): he was an obvious choice for a kill
                  Tps7910 (8:34:15 PM): why was he left alive?
                  Tps7910 (8:34:24 PM): So we would think he is a wolf, and lynch him
                  Tps7910 (8:34:30 PM): keeping the wolves secretive
                  Tps7910 (8:34:34 PM): and killing a good player

                  Tps7910 (8:34:41 PM): What I want to know is wtf os blah
                  Tps7910 (8:34:51 PM): luckily there was an insta
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:34:54 PM): yeah
                  Tps7910 (8:34:54 PM): or he would get a ban
                  Tps7910 (8:35:12 PM): Just please keep an eye on nforcer and afro for me when I die.
                  Tps7910 (8:35:20 PM): more afro then nforcer
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:35:20 PM): I'm planning on asking Jurs to replace him if he gets that close to a ban again, I do not want him to get a ban
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:35:26 PM): k
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:35:29 PM): hmm
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:35:33 PM): What do you think of BBQ?
                  Tps7910 (8:35:41 PM): he asked for a replacement
                  Tps7910 (8:35:44 PM): I highly doubt it
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:35:52 PM): What rofl
                  Tps7910 (8:35:52 PM): unless some great player told him to fake that
                  Tps7910 (8:36:02 PM): He asked for a replacement at some time
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:36:08 PM): what if he's a wolf and he actually did lose his connection
                  Tps7910 (8:36:19 PM): then he's sitting good
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:36:36 PM): huh?
                  Tps7910 (8:36:42 PM): Well, if BBQ is a wolf
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:36:46 PM): Wolves have to be on too XD
                  Tps7910 (8:36:59 PM): It just sucks
                  Tps7910 (8:37:04 PM): we have no clue who the other wolf is
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:37:09 PM): =/
                  Tps7910 (8:37:11 PM): and were gonna waste a kill on me
                  Tps7910 (8:37:16 PM): Is their a pyschic?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:37:18 PM): yeah
                  Tps7910 (8:37:25 PM): good
                  Tps7910 (8:37:30 PM): are you the pyschic?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:37:34 PM): nope :/
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:37:40 PM): plain #$#ing green, as usual
                  Tps7910 (8:37:44 PM): same
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:37:49 PM): =P
                  Tps7910 (8:37:50 PM): but not to you all
                  Tps7910 (8:37:51 PM):
                  Tps7910 (8:38:04 PM): Now, why send a pm to eb?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:11 PM): hm?
                  Tps7910 (8:38:14 PM): To frame me and to put suspicion on ihm?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:19 PM): Oh, you mean the seer?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:20 PM): huh?
                  Tps7910 (8:38:25 PM): Why did only EB get it?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:28 PM): oh
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:36 PM): because whoever the seer is trusted him
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:40 PM): obviously
                  Tps7910 (8:38:42 PM): why is that?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:46 PM): hm
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:50 PM): I dunno
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:38:57 PM): I thought he was a human before that
                  Tps7910 (8:39:00 PM): I see no reason to trust EB
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:39:02 PM): I dunno though
                  Tps7910 (8:39:02 PM): As did I
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:39:12 PM): Well, don't you trust the seer?
                  Tps7910 (8:39:16 PM): I trust EB
                  Tps7910 (8:39:22 PM): But seems as he is getting set up

                  P337 teh 1337 (8:39:27 PM): Do you trust whoever sent him the PM?
                  Tps7910 (8:39:37 PM): Well, I don't know who sent it
                  Tps7910 (8:39:43 PM): So I obviously don't trust them
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:39:51 PM): Well, do you suspect whoever sent it isn't actually the seer?
                  Tps7910 (8:40:01 PM): It's possible
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:40:06 PM): hm
                  Tps7910 (8:40:08 PM): What if BBQ is the seer
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:40:10 PM): what makes you say that?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:40:18 PM): Do you think he is?
                  Tps7910 (8:40:21 PM): The nights have been taking long
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:40:26 PM): True
                  Tps7910 (8:40:34 PM): I really think there is a great player as a wolf
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:40:41 PM): You?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:40:41 PM): XD
                  Tps7910 (8:40:44 PM): With enough balls to pull al this off
                  Tps7910 (8:40:45 PM): No
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:40:50 PM): oh
                  Tps7910 (8:41:02 PM): Would I try PM's twice?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:41:06 PM): So you're saying you think blah did it?
                  Tps7910 (8:41:07 PM): I'm not retarded
                  Tps7910 (8:41:09 PM): No
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:41:17 PM): well what other great players are left :/
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:41:24 PM): Kilga?
                  Tps7910 (8:41:30 PM): Hmm
                  Tps7910 (8:41:33 PM): Possibly
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:41:35 PM): he's usually not very involved either way
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:41:38 PM): I doubt it
                  Tps7910 (8:42:15 PM): Guido
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:42:29 PM): Oh yeah, I forgot about him
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:42:33 PM): he's pretty smart
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:42:47 PM): What do you think of everyone else?
                  Tps7910 (8:42:54 PM): Possibly Afro
                  Tps7910 (8:42:57 PM): Possibly Omega
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:43:02 PM): What do you think of LD?
                  Tps7910 (8:43:07 PM): Human
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:43:09 PM): yeah
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:43:12 PM): what do you think of Eric?
                  Tps7910 (8:43:16 PM): Unless
                  Tps7910 (8:43:18 PM): Ld is a wolf
                  Tps7910 (8:43:23 PM): and the person who sent the pm is a wolf
                  Tps7910 (8:43:28 PM): and flypie is human

                  P337 teh 1337 (8:43:30 PM): I highly doubt that, but it's possible
                  Tps7910 (8:43:39 PM): Just looking at all the possibilities
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:43:45 PM): I thought you said at least we nailed Flypie before you died =P
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:43:59 PM): What about Psychic?
                  Tps7910 (8:43:59 PM): Before I thought of this possibility
                  Tps7910 (8:44:07 PM): I don't know about him
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:44:10 PM): hm
                  Tps7910 (8:44:16 PM): YOu think I know the wolves or something
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:44:20 PM): =P
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:44:27 PM): maybe you do XD
                  Tps7910 (8:44:31 PM): I may
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:44:35 PM): :O
                  Tps7910 (8:44:37 PM): Doesnt mean Im a wolf
                  Tps7910 (8:44:39 PM):
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:44:40 PM):
                  Tps7910 (8:44:49 PM): I like being under the radar
                  Tps7910 (8:44:50 PM): it's fun
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:44:52 PM): So who do you think are wolves again?
                  Tps7910 (8:44:56 PM): Guido
                  Tps7910 (8:44:59 PM): Omega
                  Tps7910 (8:45:15 PM): Not sure on anyone else
                  Tps7910 (8:45:19 PM): Possibly LD
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:45:24 PM): Didn't you say Afro earlier?
                  Tps7910 (8:45:25 PM): if Flypie turns up human
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:45:28 PM): yeah
                  Tps7910 (8:45:34 PM): I dont think the wolves would do that
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:45:41 PM): Would do what?
                  Tps7910 (8:45:44 PM): Because LD would be an immediate target
                  Tps7910 (8:45:50 PM): Set flypie up to die
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:45:53 PM): oh yeah
                  Tps7910 (8:46:01 PM): Unless they knew flypie was the pyschic
                  Tps7910 (8:46:06 PM): WAit
                  Tps7910 (8:46:10 PM): Jurs announces that
                  Tps7910 (8:46:11 PM): scratch that
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:46:14 PM): yeah, heh
                  Tps7910 (8:46:16 PM): Guido is my rop list
                  Tps7910 (8:46:18 PM): top
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:46:21 PM): ah
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:46:22 PM): why?
                  Tps7910 (8:46:24 PM): Afro, yup, I said him
                  Tps7910 (8:46:31 PM): I don't know
                  Tps7910 (8:46:35 PM): Gut feelign
                  Tps7910 (8:46:42 PM): Guido,Afro,Omega
                  Tps7910 (8:46:49 PM): My will....er list
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:46:52 PM): Omega?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:46:58 PM): And what about the fourth wolf?
                  Tps7910 (8:47:04 PM): me
                  Tps7910 (8:47:06 PM):
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:47:08 PM):
                  Tps7910 (8:47:09 PM): Joking
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:47:12 PM): I know
                  Tps7910 (8:47:16 PM): Hoping it was Flypie
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:47:21 PM): yeah
                  Tps7910 (8:47:41 PM): Or maybe I am just trying to point out targets of interests to us wolves
                  Tps7910 (8:47:46 PM): Who knows?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:47:48 PM): =o
                  Tps7910 (8:47:49 PM): I do and Jurs does
                  Tps7910 (8:47:55 PM):
                  Tps7910 (8:48:01 PM): You gonna post this convo?
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:48:06 PM): probably
                  Tps7910 (8:48:11 PM): Damn
                  Tps7910 (8:48:12 PM): I mean
                  Tps7910 (8:48:15 PM): yay?

                  P337 teh 1337 (8:48:17 PM): lol
                  Tps7910 (8:48:23 PM): wolves don't laugh
                  Tps7910 (8:48:33 PM): They growl
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:48:35 PM): I might wait and see if I can get a psychic report on you
                  Tps7910 (8:48:36 PM): and rip you apart
                  Tps7910 (8:48:41 PM): But then im dead
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:48:46 PM): uh k
                  Tps7910 (8:49:00 PM): If I get a psychic report
                  Tps7910 (8:49:02 PM): then I die
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:49:10 PM): what lol
                  Tps7910 (8:49:43 PM): You said you wanted to get a pyschic report on me
                  Tps7910 (8:49:50 PM): I would have to be dead first
                  Tps7910 (8:49:57 PM): Silly
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:50:03 PM):
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:50:04 PM): I know
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:50:11 PM): I mean I'm assuming you're getting lynched
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:50:15 PM): if you come up wolf
                  Tps7910 (8:50:16 PM): You humans are silly
                  Tps7910 (8:50:18 PM): I mean us humans

                  P337 teh 1337 (8:50:22 PM): lol
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:50:36 PM): you've given me a lot of answers 8)
                  Tps7910 (8:50:41 PM): If I'm a wolf
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:50:44 PM): yah
                  Tps7910 (8:51:00 PM): THe other wolves are Chardish and nforcer
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:51:02 PM): And you realize the MW isn't immune to the psychic
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:51:07 PM): nope, rofl
                  Tps7910 (8:51:08 PM): If Im human
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:51:14 PM): you said you suspected nforcer
                  Tps7910 (8:51:24 PM): throw you off
                  Tps7910 (8:51:26 PM): duh
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:51:27 PM): if you're a wolf and Flypie is too, the other wolves are Chardish and BBQ
                  Tps7910 (8:51:37 PM): Chardisjh isnt
                  Tps7910 (8:51:46 PM): im out for now
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:51:48 PM): k
                  P337 teh 1337 (8:51:54 PM): later wolf : )
                  Tps7910 (8:51:55 PM): *howls*
                  Tps7910 signed off at 8:52:00 PM.

                  Yeah.. I think a couple things I bolded he was joking about.. but you never know. That last thing he says right before he leaves.. "Chardisjh isnt".. he seems like he's so sure. Right when he said that I was like ohsnap.

                  Make what you want of this convo.. I think it will help us out.

                  edited because the quote tag at the start didn't work.

                  Comment

                  • psychic25
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 367

                    #189
                    Oh dear.

                    Well, Omega, I would suggest lynching blahblah if we can't find any prime lynch suspects for today. Agreed, Blah's phantom may hurt the humans later, but it also hurts to purposely lynch a human.

                    Oh, and this hit a nerve, too.

                    Originally posted by Tps
                    Tps7910 (8:51:00 PM): THe other wolves are Chardish and nforcer
                    Oh? Last time EB tried this, LD really was a wolf. I'm willing to bet that Tps was trying something like this, too.

                    "BUT WAIT!!! THE WOLVES WOULDN'T TRY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! IT'D BE TOO OBVIOUS!!!"

                    Actually, I think they would. I'll be watching those two.

                    Oh, and that thing about how Chardish had so much evidence... Most of those were intuitive anyway. Chardish could easily be a wolf- once he sees how the tide is going, I could easily see Chardish putting that out in order to seem like he has a bunch of hard evidence- but really, two of them are about Flypie (and vague at that) and the rest are logical conclusions. Tps is defending Chardish too much for my taste.

                    So if we assume that Tps was a wolf...

                    Danceguy, Eric, (also for this),
                    Guido , Omega, and Afro, (the last three because of Tps's suspicions all through the game, although I'm not too sure about Omega and Afro) are all human. I do think Guido is human, though, because Tps has really been pushing to lynch him since Day 2- a situation that blows up too easily if something goes wrong.

                    So, if we assume that Danceguy, Eric, Guido, Omega, Afro, and Deltro (from yesterday's post) are all humans, that leaves Blah, Chardish, Kilga, nForcer, and me.

                    Oh, look. Chardish and nForcer, very possibly our last two wolves.

                    Right now, though, I'm going to vote for Chardish, for that thing when he saved Tps on Day 1 and the fact that Tps was so gung-ho about defending Chardish with garbage.

                    Keep an eye on nForcer and Chardish for me while I'm away. With any luck, I'll be back for the end of Day 5.

                    Comment

                    • deltro300111
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1014

                      #190
                      chardish

                      [00:35] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: Hey
                      [00:35] *** Auto-response from evilbutterfly87: around
                      [00:53] evilbutterfly87: who're you?
                      [01:02] *** "evilbutterfly87" signed off at Sat Jul 30 01:02:41 2005.
                      [01:02] *** "evilbutterfly87" signed on at Sat Jul 30 01:02:43 2005.
                      [01:04] *** "evilbutterfly87" signed off at Sat Jul 30 01:04:23 2005.
                      [01:04] *** "evilbutterfly87" signed on at Sat Jul 30 01:04:23 2005.
                      [01:07] *** "evilbutterfly87" signed off at Sat Jul 30 01:07:12 2005.
                      [01:07] *** "evilbutterfly87" signed on at Sat Jul 30 01:07:18 2005.
                      [01:07] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: deltro
                      [01:07] evilbutterfly87: oic
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: Are you the psychic?
                      [01:08] evilbutterfly87: wait
                      [01:08] evilbutterfly87: are you in TWG?
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: Yea
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: I'm replacing OMGWTFBBQ.
                      [01:08] evilbutterfly87: subbed in for that what's his name guy?
                      [01:08] evilbutterfly87: oic
                      [01:08] evilbutterfly87: is there new stuff posted?
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: I posted stuff
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: not really.
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: dunno
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: I just wanted to ask.
                      [01:08] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: Are you?
                      [01:09] evilbutterfly87: And let me ask you one thing first.
                      [01:09] evilbutterfly87: Do you already think one way or the other on it, and will what I say next affect how you think at all?
                      [01:10] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: I think that you are the psychic, and no, not really.
                      [01:10] evilbutterfly87: Then why even ask?
                      [01:10] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: Why would LD contact you if he didn't already know something.
                      [01:10] evilbutterfly87: Did you not read my posts?
                      [01:10] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: Which posts.
                      [01:10] evilbutterfly87: all of them
                      [01:10] evilbutterfly87: like the ones before things happened
                      [01:10] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: Not really, xD
                      [01:11] IlIke2SuCKchEeSE: I skimmed the thread.

                      Comment

                      • psychic25
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 367

                        #191
                        what now

                        Don't instalynch Chardish until the deadline PLEASE. It's six to insta, and there's three votes on him now. I'd like to see who can talk to him and for him to give some input.

                        Oh, and I forgot to mention- stay suspicious of Blah. It's very possible that his silence could be a wolf tactic, although I doubt it at this point. Let's see what we can make of his replacement.

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #192
                          deltro, what did that conversation have to do with your vote? If you're going to hop on a bandwagon you should probably put some reasoning on the table for everyone to see, especially at this stage in the game where screwups are amplified.

                          On the subject of me acting funny, if I've seemed off recently, I chalk it up to being distracted over the past couple of days. Friday was a HUGE day for the company I work for, and Saturday was the same company's company outing day. I haven't had much time or energy to think about this game (which is why I just finished Tps off instead of going back through the thread like I said I would).

                          I'm in the middle of an IRC TWG as I post, so I'm going to get back to that since it's a little more pressing. >_> But once it's over I'll come back to this and try to present something more than the first line of this post.
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #193
                            I doubt Blah is a wolf =/ It's possible, though. I'm assuming he's been away from his computer since before roles were handed out. Did he resignup? Maybe he still thought TWG was done for or something, and got drunk off his ass and left town. I'm gonna go check on that.

                            It's especially important that, if we end up lynching Chardish, please don't insta him until the deadline. It looks like people have stopped caring so much, we have to give them time to post.. plus, Psychic is going to be gone for awhile, we need to give him time to get back and make a day 5 vote.

                            edit - He never posted in the "Appeal to reason" thread after Tass was banned, and I don't think he even posted in the thread at all. I don't think he's even been on since then, this might not be his fault =/

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #194
                              I don't see what's so terrible about Chardish. He hasn't seemed at all like a wolf to me. Sure he hasn't posted as much as others, but if my memory serves, he's never posted a lot in here.

                              I haven't got any strong suspicions right now. I'll be back later with a vote probably.

                              Comment

                              • Omeganitros
                                auauauau
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8897

                                #195
                                It could be both Chardish and Kilgamayan. Oh noes! (Actually, that's not too bad of a theory.)

                                Kilgamayan, I would like to take this time to apologize for voting for you, and then only backing my reasoning up with "well, he's acting funny," which is ridiculous if you're trying to get others to vote against someone.

                                GuidoHunter better post soon, or I'll change my vote to him as I promised I would.

                                Comment

                                Working...