TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #286
    [unban]Just to clarify and make things clear.... with blah having 3 phantoms, it only takes TWO votes on him by the 5 other players remaining to instalynch him[/ban]
    RIP

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #287
      I'm heading off to New York tomorrow, but I'm stopping Pennsylvania for a day, so I don't know if I'll be able to post in Day 7. For a safety vote, I'm going to just vote Afrobean because he didn't respond to me on aim. = ( Where's the love?

      As soon as anyone else votes for afro, i'll remove my vote, this is just because how easy it is to insta a few others here.

      Comment

      • ImEric12
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 1952

        #288
        I'll retake my old place if needed, Fish.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #289
          No surprise here. Honestly I'm surprised Chardish was kept alive for so long.

          Originally posted by Fish
          For a safety vote, I'm going to just vote Afrobean because he didn't respond to me on aim. = ( Where's the love?
          I really was away. I would have responded if I was actually at the computer.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #290
            Eric: You can't just LEAVE, find a replacement, then when you come back expect to be put back in.

            You're not allowed to post here, Fish is doing a fine job and will finish the game.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • User6773

              #291
              Oh damn!

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #292
                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                Eric: You can't just LEAVE, find a replacement, then when you come back expect to be put back in.

                You're not allowed to post here, Fish is doing a fine job and will finish the game.
                Fish said that he might not be able to post during day 7, so Eric offered to take his spot back if Fish needed him to.

                k anyway. I am sick and tired of deltro not being lynched, as I still think he's a wolf. However, I was thinking about why Omega was wolfed night 6 over Chardish.. does anyone have an explination for that? I mean, does anyone talk to Omega a whole lot or something?

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #293
                  Eric IM'd me earlier:
                  Originally posted by Eric
                  I mean I'll retake Fish's place if he's leaving. I came back a long time ago and figured there was no need to be put back in the game, so I didn't say anything about it. You don't have to freak out so bad over little things like that, jesus.

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #294
                    wow it seems that we're really damn screwed, anyone feel that there's any chance? Also, time's almost out since i'm os easily dispatched and that will add a free night kill and end the game... basically, a wolf needs to be killed today, unless they kill me, in which case there's one more chance
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #295
                      That's not really true, blah. The only way that would be true would be if Flypie was the only wolf lynched, and I really doubt that.

                      There really needs to be more coherent posting, guys.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #296
                        If there were three wolves, we would have already lost. I agree with danceguy, deltro needs to die. I talk to Omega quite a lot, you know why he was wolfed? Because he saw through several wolfy plans and I bet they were sick of it. Plus, he was doing prancy dances, and you know how homo-phobic those wolves can be.

                        PS Sorry Afro.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #297
                          Actually, the wolves need to outnumber the humans at the beginning of the day to win, and there are six players left.

                          I'm assuming from what you said in that post, Omega told you what he thought the wolves were doing. Did you happen to save any of those? I'ma go look at what he posted before he died.

                          edit: It doesn't seem like he did too much that was productive before he died. Just about all of his posts day 5 were against blah, I think.

                          I would say we have two possible scenarios here:

                          Flypie of course, blah is a wolf, psychic was a wolf, maybe there's another but probably Tps.

                          Flypie, probably Tps, probably deltro, and then Guido maybe? Or Afro? Or Fish? I dunno.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #298
                            I think Guido's clean, he's done nothing but help. Nforcer had a lot of holes that no one else really saw. Even if I had saved any logs, I'm not at my house right now. What I can say about Omega is that we were partners for better or for worse (for human or for wolf) without any proof of the other person being a human. That trust right there made me believe that he was human, and it turned out right. Omega thought blah was red because of the inactivity vote, which I've found, a lot of people believe was an accident, and not a wolfy plan. In any case, I don't know if deltro is the best vote right now, considering the pressing issues of rampant wolves running around our town, especially when so many of us are otakus, but I really don't have enough hard evidence on anyone else at this point.

                            Oh yeah, I won't be needing a replacement, but thanks for offering Eric. = D

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #299
                              I honestly don't feel that deltro is a wolf, but he's our best bet right now I'd say. Everyone else seems human as well, but deltro hasn't really contributed anything.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #300
                                deltro for why I said above.

                                Comment

                                Working...