TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #136
    Afrobean
    _BBQ_
    blahblah18
    chardish
    dAnceguy117
    evilbutterfly
    GuidoHunter
    ImEric12
    Kilgamayan
    lightdarkness
    nforcer06164
    Omeganitros
    Psychic25
    Tps222


    You're all fucking wolves.
    Game over, flypie is victorious.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #137
      wolf

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #138
        lol sorry didn't have time to write a story I just woke up


        "Hi i'm evilbutterfly and you're a wolf, chardish. Blabhablahalah prove me wrong, seer."

        "omg special PM from anonymous person. flypie's a wolf."


        Everyone else: "Pfff, we call BS. We should throw you in Mount Doom because you're dumb."

        7 other people: "Let's vote flypie."


        Jursey: "Instalynchhhhhhhhhh"


        k it's Night now. Flypie's been instalynched, so no phantoms go out today. Blah still has 1 from the other day. Wolves send me your picks, also if there are any remaining blues do the same. You have until Friday at 4:00pm EDT.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #139
          The next morning when everyone woke up, it was no surprise to find Legolas dead.


          "I saw that coming." said Theoden.

          Gimli wept in the corner for his most beloved friend he had made on the journey. Things were going all downhill from here. There wasn't much hope left for anything.


          It's Day 3 and lightdarkness, the seer, has been wolfed. You have until Saturday at 10:00PM EDT to make your votes. Deltro has replaced _BBQ_

          Afrobean
          blahblah18
          chardish
          dAnceguy117
          deltro[insertnumbershere]
          evilbutterfly
          GuidoHunter
          ImEric12
          Kilgamayan
          nforcer06164
          Omeganitros
          Psychic25
          Tps222

          13 people left so 7 for insta~
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • lightdarkness
            Summer!!
            • Jul 2003
            • 11310

            #140
            lol

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #141
              No guardian? No seer?



              "AAAAH!"

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #142
                Gah, I was afraid of that. =\

                At least the psychic is still alive.

                Anyway, I'm going to wait for Tps to post before I pass judgement on him.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #143
                  Yeah, I'm definitely starting to lean back towards TPS. I almost voted for him last time again, but the flypie thing looked urgent. =\

                  Comment

                  • deltro300111
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 1014

                    #144
                    omgwtfbbq evilbuttfly

                    Is it coincidence that LD revealed himself as the seer to EB, and then he died?

                    This'll probably change, but as of now, I've got nothing better to go on.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #145
                      WHAT THE HELL >_< Well, at least we know one wolf is gone. That clears up a lot. Still wasn't a cool trade though.

                      I'll throw my vote on Tps now. If I didn't do it now I would've done it later, it just saves me some time.

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #146
                        Is it coincidence that LD revealed himself as the seer to EB, and then he died?
                        Ya know, that might make sense if he had done that, but he didn't.

                        lightdarkness42 (9:16:44 PM): yo
                        evilbutterfly87 (9:16:47 PM): yo
                        lightdarkness42 (9:16:56 PM): I'm dieing
                        evilbutterfly87 (9:17:05 PM): ???
                        lightdarkness42 (9:17:08 PM): in twg
                        lightdarkness42 (9:17:09 PM): tonight
                        evilbutterfly87 (9:17:17 PM): how do you know?
                        lightdarkness42 (9:17:22 PM): I just know
                        lightdarkness42 (9:17:43 PM): so like, your friendly friend will PM you if s/he has any info
                        lightdarkness42 (9:17:50 PM): we obviously know there are 3 wolves left
                        lightdarkness42 (9:18:14 PM): me and a person who contacted me with a convo think tps is the mw
                        lightdarkness42 (9:18:34 PM): tps said watch afro and nforcer
                        lightdarkness42 (9:18:37 PM): but moreso afro
                        lightdarkness42 (9:18:38 PM): then later
                        lightdarkness42 (9:18:39 PM): he was like
                        lightdarkness42 (9:18:49 PM): I'm almost certain omega and chardish and guido are the other wolves
                        lightdarkness42 (9:18:54 PM): he just kept changing his story over and over
                        evilbutterfly87 (9:19:21 PM): And he goes along with Chardish
                        evilbutterfly87 (9:19:27 PM): and suspects Guido for no reason
                        lightdarkness42 (9:19:45 PM): This person might post the convo, I don't know, but I don't have their permission
                        lightdarkness42 (9:20:04 PM): also... if the seer is closed to being lynced, s/he will contact you via that username telling you to switch
                        lightdarkness42 (9:20:50 PM): well... jurs is gonna update soon

                        He wouldn't tell me he was the seer, even when I asked him directly. I suspected it, but he wouldn't admit to it. I'm just mad because now we've lost last night's seerings, plus he never told me who he seered night 1. At least we got flypie as a wolf and have TPS pretty much pegged. I'll hold off on voting him now though, just so he has a chance to speak.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • deltro300111
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1014

                          #147
                          Ok, that's belivable...

                          NO ONE <--- yup, i retract my vote.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #148
                            Originally posted by deltro300111
                            Ok, that's belivable...

                            NO ONE <--- yup, i retract my vote.
                            You can't

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #149
                              I don't blame anyone for being suspicious of me. All I've done is "follow" people and made minimal contribution. I'd be suspicious of myself, except I know I've been playing Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Colonel lately.

                              Comment

                              • User6773

                                #150
                                We all saw that coming because it was extremely obvious that YourFriendlyFriend was LD, based on the facts that:

                                1) LD wins the moron prize for PM'ing EB using his normal way of talking. LD is notorious for using way too freaking many commas, and anyone with brains could recognize LD's way of talking from that little PM snippet.
                                2) EB wins the moron prize for posting that PM publicly.

                                My guess is that EB is human. A wolf would have just quietly disposed of LD without pomp and circumstance, but EB decided to paint a huge target on LD's shirt and give all the wolves automatic weapons.

                                I'm not going to vote at this point.

                                Comment

                                Working...