TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #211
    Speaking of people needing to vote, time for a voting guide.

    Kilgamayan - 2 (Omega, Deltro)
    Chardish - 1 (Psychic)
    Deltro - 2 (Kilga, me omg)
    Psychic - 1 (Afro)

    ps, what's FishFish's AIM?

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #212
      Fish's AIM name is insanelikeafish. I was talking to him last night. I don't know why he hasn't posted yet.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #213
        I don't replace ImEric officially until Day 5 according to Jursey, I'm not allowed to post.

        Comment

        • nforcer06164
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 4772

          #214
          But you posted anyway o.o....

          OK, I'm back from vacation. Sorry you didn't catch my announcement in my last post, Kilga.

          Anyway...

          Chardish sold out a fellow wolf (TPS) before, and even photoshopped an image of his conversation to "prove" it. Therefore, I hardly disbelieve that he could make that whole conversation with LD up. Given all the evidence presented, including the danceguy conversation and the "real conversation" Chardish had with Jay, I'm going to have to throw my vote on Chardish.

          Sorry I'm not able to contribute anymore than a vote, but since I haven't been here, well, there's not really much else I can do. I still have a feeling Guido is a wolf, though. Just a hunch, after all the times he was mentioned by TPS. I have a feeling he was pulling a reverse-psychology stunt.

          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

          Originally posted by Squeek
          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

          Comment

          • User6773

            #215
            Switching off Deltro. I've been reading over his last posts (not here, but also in FFR) and I just think he's a huge idiot. Like seriously. Cessation of brain activity.

            Kilgamayan, you always strike me as a wolf, but for some reason you've seemed a bit more wolfish this game. Could it be because your typical wolfish tendency is to use logic against people too stupid to defend themselves? Could it be that you're not afraid to go after power players usually, but you've been hitting targets like vash, deltro, etc.?

            Could it be that on Page 4 you tried to sway suspicion from TPS, but now say he's a wolf? With no explanation?

            I dunno. But I think you're a better lead than Deltro at the moment, and I'd be happier with you dead.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #216
              Ok... nforcer, why would you not believe Chardish's humanity? If he were to fake a log, he wouldn't fake so much. There's little to no doubt in my mind that Chardish is human. To throw a vote on Chardish is who is most likely human, makes you seem very suspicious, especially since I have yet to see any evidence against chardish except the fact that he's still alive, which is stupid, because the wolves can just not kill him hoping that we lynch him.

              Since I'd rather put my vote to good use and get a wolf, nforcer.

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #217
                I was just IM'd by Jursey, she said I may start posting in Day 4.
                --
                A few things to support my vote to Kilgamayan. Most of these things are triffle and insubstantial, but put together I think it's more than just reading too far in.

                To me, reading over this thread a couple times, Kilga stuck out to me as blending in too perfectly. Like he's gotten so good at human conversation, that he doesn't even come off overly casual, overly wolfish, or overly human. A perfect blend, too perfect.
                Then there was the outright rejection of a lot of eb's theories right off the bat. There's always room for skepticism, but I felt like that was a bit too much after enough considerable info was presented (yeah, it all could've been faked, I know). This isn't even itself slightly incriminating, but good to mention.
                Also, I was reading over reactions to commrades' deaths in hoping I would find links. I stumbled upon this:
                In response to the wolfing of HansSky on page 1.
                Originally posted by flypie
                Holy crap. Well this sucks :<
                Exclamation. Statement. Emoticon.

                Then after LD was wolfed:
                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                Gah, I was afraid of that. =\
                Exclamation. Statement. Emoticon.

                Again, it could all be coincidence, but it's more than I have on anyone else right now.

                One more thing, this just says "Two down, one to go." to me:
                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                At least the psychic is still alive.

                Comment

                • deltro300111
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1014

                  #218
                  Originally posted by chardish
                  Switching off Deltro. I've been reading over his last posts (not here, but also in FFR) and I just think he's a huge idiot. Like seriously. Cessation of brain activity.
                  Go fuck* yourself.

                  *EFE

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #219
                    Guys, I have a pretty strong feeling that Kilga is not a wolf. It's pretty possible, but it's also pretty improbable. It's not like I will refuse to vote for him at all this game, it's just that there's people that definitely seem more suspicious right now.

                    The main one, of course, is Deltro. I don't think it's so much Deltro's activity as much as BBQ's and Tps' that sets me off, really. Then there's Guido, nforcer (but I doubt it), small chance of Chardish and Kilga, too, but I'm not really worrying about them.

                    Which brings me to an important question. If we have two of the four wolves lynched, how many more unsuccessful lynchings can we make before the wolves win?

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #220
                      We have about 40 minutes left. I think we need to finalize who we will be lynching, and insta them so that blah doesn't get another phantom. I believe it's in our best interest if we lynch Deltro, but we should really talk about this. If someone would make a chatroom on AIM or IRC, that'd be great.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #221
                        deltro - Kilga, dAnceguy (2)
                        Kilga - Omega, deltro, chardish, fish (4)
                        nforcer - Afrobean (1)
                        Chardish - nforcer, psychic (2)

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #222
                          What the hell guys >_<

                          I guess we'll have to lynch Blah tomorrow.. and it looks like he's getting a ban =/

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #223
                            Originally posted by chardish
                            Kilgamayan, you always strike me as a wolf, but for some reason you've seemed a bit more wolfish this game. Could it be because your typical wolfish tendency is to use logic against people too stupid to defend themselves? Could it be that you're not afraid to go after power players usually, but you've been hitting targets like vash, deltro, etc.?
                            I vote for who I see as suspicious. It's hardly my fault that the few veterans in this game haven't piqued my interest much.

                            - Hans died right off the bat.
                            - blah hasn't online all game.
                            - Guido hasn't done much, but he's never a frontrunner.
                            - There was you, but I think your AIM convo shows otherwise.

                            I've been a wolf twice in the past. We'll ignore Game 1 since no one had established themselves as a superior player yet. That gives us Game 12.

                            First round: A vote for Tps. He admittedly does some stupid stuff but he's far from incapable of defending himself.

                            Second round: A vote for Neonatrias. He's played what, twice? I'd put him on the fence since he never seemed stupid to me but I have a feeling you'll want to pull him onto your side.

                            Third round: A vote for Eric. Eh, no excuse for that one.

                            Fourth round: A vote for Hans after talking to LD for a while. Notably, this was a trap set for me to fall into, but they had to set it a second time before I got caught by it. >_>

                            Fifth round: Largely irrelevant since there was no way I was going to survive it.

                            Speaking of vash, it's funny how in the opening round you also voted for Vash because you were in favor of him dying over eb. Now you want me dead? Quite the turnaround.

                            Originally posted by chardish
                            Could it be that on Page 4 you tried to sway suspicion from TPS, but now say he's a wolf? With no explanation?
                            I was basing that post on the assumption that he was a wolf, because it's entirely possible I'm wrong and he was. I didn't say I thought that myself. And in the end, he was irrelevant, since it was flypie voting for deltro with Tps' vote landing on a less suspicious Eric.

                            I still don't believe 100% he was a wolf. I know from personal experience the pain of playing game after game as a know-nothing green, so if he was a wolf I SERIOUSLY doubt he would try anything like what he did since he would be ruining the game for himself (and his team - since there are far less wolves than humans, the loss of one is felt a lot more). Plus there was the weirdo PM thing he did in Roasted Chicken. I bet he was just trying to make the game more fun for himself, like last game.

                            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                            To me, reading over this thread a couple times, Kilga stuck out to me as blending in too perfectly. Like he's gotten so good at human conversation, that he doesn't even come off overly casual, overly wolfish, or overly human. A perfect blend, too perfect.
                            This sounds like using the "He's been a human so many times he has to be a wolf eventually and I bet this is that game" theory in different wording to me.

                            And if this results in me getting lynched every game because I come off as "too perfect", I'm going to be supremely annoyed.

                            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                            Then there was the outright rejection of a lot of eb's theories right off the bat. There's always room for skepticism, but I felt like that was a bit too much after enough considerable info was presented (yeah, it all could've been faked, I know). This isn't even itself slightly incriminating, but good to mention.
                            I'll go back to take a look at this and respond in a second post. I want to get this one out for people to see first.

                            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                            In response to the wolfing of HansSky on page 1.

                            Originally posted by flypie
                            Holy crap. Well this sucks :<
                            Exclamation. Statement. Emoticon.

                            Then after LD was wolfed:
                            Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                            Gah, I was afraid of that. =\
                            Exclamation. Statement. Emoticon.

                            Again, it could all be coincidence, but it's more than I have on anyone else right now.
                            Oh, but I used a punctuation mark to end my statement whereas she did not!

                            Please. This piece of "evidence" is utterly laughable.

                            EDIT: Fixed quote tags.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #224
                              Oh hey I guess the day's over.

                              bjstrattonIM: I responded to your TWG post.
                              bjstrattonIM: I don't know when the day ends but I have a vested interest in not dying so I'd appreciate a response.
                              This Is Chardish: Day's already over, it's too late : /

                              I like how I suddenly got turned on and voted off right before the deadline so I wasn't given a decent chance to defend myself. Thanks a lot.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #225
                                Sorry guys...I fell asleep RIGHT before the deadline (yes at 9:30) and just woke up now at 2:30. ;\ Since everyone's probably asleep right now i'll put up the story when I wake up tomorrow, giving the wolves more time.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...