TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuidoHunter
    is against custom titles
    • Oct 2003
    • 7371

    #301
    deltro.

    --Guido


    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #302
      deltro's emo so he killed himself.

      lol.

      "Good riddance." mumbled Guido.

      ---
      It's Night 8 now and deltro was instalynched blabhablah i dont feel like putting up the colors and stuff so wolf people send me your pick k.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #303
        Ok and the wolves killed dAnceguy so he's dead now.

        ---

        It's Day 8 and there's 4 people left. 3 votes to insta.
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #304
          GG. blah.

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #305
            blahblah18

            GG, guys.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #306
              All of the humans, elves, dwarves, and all good was destroyed.

              Sauron and his companion Saruman ruled the world.

              Wolves won, gg. Post game up sometime later tonight or tomorrow.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • FishFishRevolution
                GotR Creator
                • Nov 2003
                • 7251

                #307
                blahblah18
                [/bandwagon]

                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #308
                  Losers

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #309
                    Re: TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

                    Archived 5-13-2014 3:02 PM EST
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    Working...