TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #271
    Originally posted by chardish
    Hey, you guys, Deltro is an idiot, he's not a wolf.
    I'm aware that he's most likely not a wolf. I just felt like pointing out his stupidity and using him for a safety vote in case people forget to insta at the last second.

    Comment

    • deltro300111
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 1014

      #272
      Originally posted by chardish
      Hey, you guys, Deltro is an idiot, he's not a wolf.

      Can't wait to ban his ass after this game for being the "wildcard stupid player."
      Stop talking, and resume fucking yourself, you jackass.

      Comment

      • psychic25
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 367

        #273
        "You otaku retards...I hope you die."

        rofl

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #274
          Originally posted by deltro300111
          Originally posted by chardish
          Hey, you guys, Deltro is an idiot, he's not a wolf.

          Can't wait to ban his ass after this game for being the "wildcard stupid player."
          Stop talking, and resume fucking yourself, you jackass.
          Don't bypass the swear filter. Your conduct isn't acceptable for TWG nor this forum.

          Comment

          • User6773

            #275
            Originally posted by psychic25
            "You otaku retards...I hope you die."

            rofl
            You're dead. You got lynched, so you can't make a death post. This wasn't even a worthwhile post.

            Get out. 1 game ban pls, TWC?

            NOTE: LD's comment is acceptable because it's moderation.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #276
              Okay, since I know that I could get insta'd any minute, I'd like to point out what I think of everybody right now.

              Afrobean - Not too sure about him. He never came across as really vocal this game. Does that mean anything?

              deltro - Not stupid because he's a wolf, wolfy because he's stupid.

              blahblah18 - inactive. what can I say? there's no way to tell if he's a wolf or not, but with his phantoms, he might up being insta'd without a single vote.

              chardish - Remember how TPS was constantly telling danceguy that Chardish was not a wolf? Truth or lie? That's what made me initially vote for Chardish. I'm still not sure, but despite all his defenses, he's still a suspect of mine. He tried to send me a video of his saving of the log, to prove LD was really the seer, and the conversation really happened. Now, that seemed a bit strange to me... even more strange when he said he'd send it to me over yousendit. I have yet to hear anything more of it. Maybe he thought he could get me on his side, only to realize that later he wasn't in any need of support? Hmm...

              dAnceguy117 - Has been crucial to this game, always leading us forward, and I think, in the direction of the wolves. Human.

              GuidoHunter - Since my plan to find the last two wolves failed, I have to shift my eyes to my primary suspect again. As I said before, I think TPS was trying to distance himself from Guido by acting as though he was suspicious of him, for pretty much no reason. Even eric notied this on Day 1. Guido had done NOTHING to rouse suspicion, yet TPS was watching him? Also, conveniently ignoring TPS's suspicion, Guido's post right after eric's was in light defense of TPS. He's also been very good at attacking me the past two days. If any of you believe I am human, and have nowhere to turn, keep a close eye on Guido until the day ends. He's your best bet.

              FishFish - I trust he is human. He has done absolutely nothing wolfy, and while talking with him over AIM, he has come across as nothing but human to me.

              nforcer06164 - Well, that's me....

              Good luck, everyone. Last minute advice: watch Guido, watch Chardish, don't waste your lynches.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #277
                nforcer, do you really think Chardish typed all of that out? And if he was willing to send you a video, doesn't that make it all the MORE convincing that he's a human?

                The rest makes a lot of sense though, except for the part about Deltro. You all claim he's a human because "oh, the only reason he looks suspicious is because he's stupid". Wouldn't he still be stupid if he was a wolf?

                Well, with that said, the conversation seems to have come to a halt. Should I insta him?

                Comment

                • blahblah18
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 1662

                  #278
                  wow i'm still in this game?
                  ok here's the deal, 3 weeks ago my computer's motherboard spontaneously exploded... I know, ridiculous, righT? I've spent weeks trying to ascertain this and just did a couple days ago.. I now need to buy a new computer, and as such have no access.. I quickly sneaked on right now at work to post this.

                  So I am a HUMAN. That should help you all out in your quest to emerge victorious
                  but for now... postCount++

                  Comment

                  • blahblah18
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 1662

                    #279
                    also, how have i not been replaced? that's really funny, also that i'm still alive. Just to not get another phanytom, all i saw was something about chardish plus sending a video as proof.. that's enogh for me

                    chardish
                    but for now... postCount++

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #280
                      Originally posted by blahblah18
                      also, how have i not been replaced?
                      *Comes back to life*

                      *Does a prancy homosexual happy dance*

                      *Dies again*

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #281
                        Originally posted by blah
                        how have i not been replaced?
                        Because you never actually asked for jurs to replace you. Based on your story though, I'd say you'll be exempt from the ban for being innactive. Also, since you've been so innactive I'll totally disreguard your vote on Chardish, as you seem to have NO idea what's going on. Chardish is basically 100% for sure human.

                        @omega: GTFO. Why would you even post something like that?

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #282
                          Hory sheets, spontaneous motherboard explodion omgz. That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard of.

                          Anyway, this is pretty much going nowhere.. except, since blah posted today, is there a chance he was on to send the wolfing today? That's a scary though =/

                          Comment

                          • deltro300111
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 1014

                            #283
                            Originally posted by lightdarkness
                            Originally posted by deltro300111
                            Originally posted by chardish
                            Hey, you guys, Deltro is an idiot, he's not a wolf.

                            Can't wait to ban his ass after this game for being the "wildcard stupid player."
                            Stop talking, and resume #$#ing yourself, you jackass.
                            Don't bypass the swear filter. Your conduct isn't acceptable for TWG nor this forum.
                            LD, I don't think you understand that I am seriously tired of Chardish's bullshit. The fact that he's a dick, minus expletives, means nothing.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #284
                              "YOU LED US WRONG!"

                              "Sorry guys lol i was sure that he was a wolf i swear 2 god ^_^;"

                              "God damnit, stop with the otaku." said chardish.

                              Chardish threw nforcer into a well.

                              nforcer fell in the well and died.

                              "Okay guys, let's get down to serious business now." Guido recommended.

                              "Agreed" the rest said.

                              ---

                              It's now Night 7 and nforcer was lynched yadda yadda. Okay wolves send me yo pick. You have until tomorrow(Wednesday) at 8:00PM EDT.

                              playas left:

                              Afrobean
                              blahblah
                              chardish
                              dAnceguy
                              deltro
                              FishFish
                              GuidoHunta

                              7 peepz left
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #285
                                chardish walked down the hall of his house, contemplating over who were the last wolves.

                                A small group of strangers with anime outfits lurked in the shadows of the room he was soon approaching.

                                chardish stepped in the room, and flicked the lights on. The site shocked him. There infront of him were a bunch of otaku cosplayers, armed with many weapons.

                                "Come on guys, let's get him ^_^;" said the leader.

                                The group *pounced* ontop of chardish and brutally whipped, stabbed, and lashed him to death.

                                "That's what you get for making fun of us ;.;" said one cosplayer dressed up as Mitsuki from He is My Master.

                                ---

                                The next morning the 6 woke up to see chardish dead with a note on him that said:

                                ^___^_^_^____^_^__^__^______^_^__^____^__^_^____^__^__^_^;;
                                KeKe We KiLlEd HiM1!1!
                                n.n;;;;;

                                "Those god damn otakus. For Christ's sake..." said blah.

                                ---

                                It's now Day 7 and chardish has been wolfed. You have until 8:30PM EDT on Friday to make your votes. 6 people left, 4 to insta.

                                blah has 3 phantoms(2.001 votes)
                                Guido has 1(.001 votes)

                                PlayaZ:

                                Afrobean
                                blahblah
                                dAnceguy
                                deltro
                                FishFish
                                GuidoHunta
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...