TWGXVIII: LD wins (Wolves win on day 8)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flypie743
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 3210

    #46
    Psychic: He just looked like a human who was trying to make some kind of comment about the kill. I don't think he meant anything by it and if he were a wolf he would've avoided saying something like that, most likely. He looks human to me.

    eb: Looked like:
    A) A human who is trying to get conversation/votes going
    B) A wolf trying to find a simple reason to vote in hopes people will bandwagon onto it.
    I am not sure if I am leaning towards a or b at this point.

    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

    Comment

    • ImEric12
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2004
      • 1952

      #47
      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally posted by Talizman
      I doubt you're really going to get stuck in maplestory 24/7
      You've obviously never played MS before. Hours melt together while in the land of MapleStory.
      I saw that post, decided to try Maple Story, and I've finally emerged 6 hours later, after what seemed like about 2 and a half hours. Ha.

      Anyway, there are a few lines of reasoning going around that I agree with, mainly Chardish's and dAnceguy's, and I don't want anyone lynched too fast, so right now I'll throw a suspicion vote on TPS.

      Comment

      • Kilgamayan
        Super Scooter Happy
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2003
        • 6583

        #48
        Originally posted by lightdarkness
        There are two other wolves that are able to make the kill.
        There are four wolves total unless Jurs decided to pull one between her host signup and the beginning of this game.

        Omega, are you voting for eb? You kept nforcer's name bolded. x_X
        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #49
          Originally posted by Kilgamayan
          Originally posted by lightdarkness
          There are two other wolves that are able to make the kill.
          There are four wolves total unless Jurs decided to pull one between her host signup and the beginning of this game.

          Omega, are you voting for eb? You kept nforcer's name bolded. x_X
          Yea, I thought Jurs reduced it to 16 and removed one wolf, but that was during the whole tass thing, so yea, 4 wolves.

          @TPS: STFU, you're trying way to hard to prove your humanity based on nothing, and it seems as if reverse psycology might be at play "no way a wolf would do that".

          Drop it already.

          Comment

          • psychic25
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 367

            #50
            Oh, good. Results.

            That post was supposed to be a little weird. I knew someone was going to notice it and point it out, and I was wondering who was going to bandwagon on it. nforcer, I'm watching you now, especially because you said earlier that "I'm not going to bandwagon." I can see your reasons for voting so early, but your reasons... I mean, sarcastic? What?

            EB just looks like he was on a sugar high :P.

            The Tps thing does look a little suspicious to me as well, but I'll refrain from voting until tomorrow.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #51
              It seems as everything I do lately is suspicious. Well, I tell the truth, so believe what you want. Right now I'm voting Blah as a talk/safety valve vote, It will change before the deadline. I'm still keeping my eye on Guido, EB and Chardish as well.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #52
                I'm not sure I like this idea of poking blah by voting for him. I can easily see it becoming a situation where too many people do it then he speaks up but people forget to change their votes off of him and oops it's too late the round's over and the best player in the game just got lynched for idiotic reasons.

                I'm going to watch for him over AIM and poke him there when I see him, and I suggest others do the same.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #53
                  And once again, TPS rouses my suspicion. Keeping an eye on Guido? Guido has done NOTHING to rouse suspicion.

                  Also, safety vote for someone who already has a vote? =\

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #54
                    He did it last game, too, Eric, so I'm not all that worried.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #55
                      *finally gets back on FFR* My reactions to things so far:

                      LOL, me and TPS getting suspicion so quickly, as always. I'm crazy, and TPS does things everybody else calls stupid. Nothing new here.

                      EB just looks like he was on a sugar high .
                      Something like that, I'm not sure. o_O

                      2) EB posted in the last thread that he thought Hans was a really smart player
                      I kept bringing him up because of his freakishly correct gut instinct. Tass has fairly good instincts and that's pretty much why he's good at this game and sees himself as so smart. I kept bringing up Hans because he's always right, even moreso than Tass, yet he doesn't gloat about it nearly as much. Therefore, in my mind, Hans > Tass. At least, I think that's all I said. *shrug*

                      Can somebody (the host) clarify how many wolves there are? I never exactly read the host signups or any of that, plus all this Tass business and the game changing sizes or something, so I have no idea. I figured it'd be 3 as always, but you guys are saying 4. *needs clarification*

                      And just to be more clear, the thing about psychic's post that probably rubbed me wrong the most was the :P at the end. I dunno, may be that's just how he is (seeing as how his other post also has a :P in it), but it still rubbed me the wrong way.

                      Also, I'd just like to say that everybody always tries to say things like
                      Originally posted by flypiezorz
                      if he were a wolf he would've avoided saying something like that
                      but you fail to realize that the best wolf does exactly what a human do, which is exactly what everybody thinks a wolf would never do. None of us are really dumb, it's just a matter of whether a person has the balls to call attention to themselves while being a wolf. I do it when Im' a wolf, and I always will, and I also do it when I'm human, but I'm crazy, so it's expected. Anywho, the :P is pretty ballsy, hence more suspicion.

                      I have no idea about it, though. I'm usually very unsure on Day 1 (only time I wasn't that I recall was when I KNEW Chardish was a wolf, but he wasn't, so now I tend to be more cautious). But hey, may be I'm just hyper because my lil boycott got "the best TWG player" (ha) banned from this game. Seriously, that thought just makes me giddy, and seeing this topic reminds me of it. Meh, it might wear off after some time, though. But I feel we should all make an effort to dominate this game like he would, or else he'll be like "oh look at that, the game I wasn't in was so inactive and the humans lost because I couldn't save your asses!" Especially with the guardian gone, I feel WE HAVE TO WIN THIS IF FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN TO RUB IT IN HIS FACE.

                      Is that really too much to ask? I just wish we still had Hans with us. ;_;

                      *goes back to MS*
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #56
                        There's 4 wolves this game.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #57
                          Day ends at 7:30-ish today, right Jurs?

                          Note on TWG:
                          eb's alibi is reasonable because all of us who play MapleStory here know that it can get very addicting at times(Especially for eb). I don't believe anyone has voted for Tps, but people are suspicious of him. That vote isn't a permanent vote, it's just to avoid a phantom if I don't think of something better.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • flypie743
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3210

                            #58
                            I don't believe anyone has voted for Tps
                            Eric voted for him 8 posts above yours.
                            Yay for reading!

                            but people are suspicious of him. That vote isn't a permanent vote, it's just to avoid a phantom if I don't think of something better.
                            So wait, are you voting for him because other people think he is suspicious or because you think he is suspicious? From the way you are talking it sounds like you don't have an opinion and you are just following the crowd and trying to sneak a vote in.

                            I'm keeping my eye on you, vash.

                            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #59
                              Originally posted by ImEric12
                              And once again, TPS rouses my suspicion. Keeping an eye on Guido? Guido has done NOTHING to rouse suspicion.

                              Also, safety vote for someone who already has a vote? =\
                              Didn't you read my post about games where hans died within the first 2 days? Guido was one of the wolves. My vote on Blah doubled as a safety/talk vote, and I said it will change. I still have to think some things over before I change my vote. If you guys think i'm so suspicious then seer me, I have nothing to hide.

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #60
                                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                                Day ends at 7:30-ish today, right Jurs?
                                Um...it ends 9:30 EDT. 6:30 on West coast. If it's a two hour time difference in Michigan, then sure.


                                Ps the last vote made for Tps was made hours before yours lol.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...