TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #121
    MAY MY MIGHTY HACKING SKILLS REIGN DOWN UPON APERSON
    FOR WE HAVE DISCOVERED THE 1ST OF OUR OFFENDERS
    AND THE PUNISHMENT FOR THAT IS BEING KICKED!
    DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT $200!
    RIP

    Comment

    • Kilgamayan
      Super Scooter Happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2003
      • 6583

      #122
      * aperson (~ap@nat73.vnet.rice.edu) Quit (Killed (NickServ (Ghost command used by: Tasselfoot)))
      <Tasselfoot> I bet it was him
      <Kefit> o_O
      <alainbryden> Um, how did you know his password?
      <Tasselfoot> I know everyone's password
      <Tasselfoot>
      <Neonatrias> ...
      * Kilgamayan changes his password
      * GuidoHunter changes his password
      * flypie743 changes her password

      ---

      aperson has been eliminated. Tasselfoot is now a normal human. Here's hoping you made the right choice.

      There are 15 of you left, so 8 votes is now the instalynch mark instead of 9.

      And now you all know why I started with an even number of players. >_>
      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #123
        Wait.


        What?
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #124
          Tass vigi'd him.

          According to our conversation, Ap got seered last night, and was a wolf, so it's all good.

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #125
            I'd like to say that spheroid's death makes it look like he was blue. A bit of a stupid blue (Or maybe devious) to be sure, but a blue nonetheless. I don't see any plausible reason the wolves would kill him otherwise. This makes me feel like a total ass for voting him, but it does tell us that he was talking to someone. Yeah, I know this theory isn't helpful in finding the wolves, at all, but it helps clarify the situation a bit.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #126
              I find it funny how all of you were SOOOO confused at that. Or at least... you two. Cause, I haven't talked to anyone else... well... mead realized what happened.

              Yes. The only reason I'd use my power is if the seer told me someone was a wolf. They did. Did it by PM too, so using my whole "who is online when" thing won't work.

              All of you should re-read the thread to see what ap said and who defended him.... only Alain did. He's also been more than vocal in defending himself not only in chat but to me over AIM.

              Alain.

              PS - No point hiding it... I know all the blues. All the blues know each other. No one else knows the blues. I am no longer blue.... I'll post about LDs humanity later tonight. Catching the train back to Philly soon.
              RIP

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #127
                I have a pretty good feeling that I know LD was human. Aperson and alain have been allied the whole game, and have had eachother's backs the whole time. They also voted one after another for the same person, but ap mentioned he was suspicious of Alain to keep the suspicion off of alain. I know that if ap was a wolf, alain was. I'm pretty much around 80% sure on that. With the way alain's been talking and all, he seems extremely sketchy. Last night in the chat he wanted to get out of any hot water he was in, but he's still not relieved because I'm still going on him being a wolf. I'm going on 3 of the wolves possibly voting for LD considering it was VERY close to the deadline that LD racked in all his votes. People who voted for LD:

                Aperson
                Alain
                Guido
                Spheroid
                Tass

                Spheroid's dead and Tass is the vigilante. I'm going with aperson(obviously), alain, and guido being the three wolves that made LD's death final. If alain turns out being a wolf in the end, you guys are going to have to give me props for putting him out there on the first day with that conversation I had with him.

                Flypie's also under my glance. The four wolves(in my glance):

                aperson
                alainbryden
                GuidoHunter
                flypie743

                Maybe, maybe not, but for now these are my notions.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #128
                  Going for Alain for the same reasons listed above. You've been aperson's best buddy this whole game, and coupled with your conversation with Jurs there's just too much evidence against you.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #129
                    I really hope this doesn't make me seem allied with alain, but he's one to stay more distant from his wolf friends at the beginning of the game. I know that circumstances in the last TWG were different, but he only came to my aid in times of desperation. Day 1 does not mean desperation.

                    I find it very likely that alain and ap were just talking together. When ap and I were masons he went to alain and they talked a lot, until his death, of course. Alain was the master wolf then, for a point of note, but I won't be one to jump on alain so easily just because he's doing something that he's done before: buddy up with ap for discussion purposes.

                    I'm not saying he's clean, as there is some evidence stacked against him, but that evidence just isn't quite convincing to me.

                    And Jursey, three wolves would NOT jump on the same bandwagon on Day 1. I started the whole LD thing (not expecting what would happen after that). Look at when ap jumped on it, maybe to save someone else. In fact, alain was in hot water at that time (I'm just realizing this as I type it), so maybe ap did try to swing votes from alain with alain doing the same out of self-preservation. If anything, THIS should be reason to vote alain.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #130
                      Okay, just a few things that I never got to say because I went to bed early (I have a cold :<)

                      Originally posted by Jurs
                      Your vote is lol.

                      There's basically nothing to go on on me from that conversation. I find it kind of lame that you're voting me because I'm saying that there's a possibility I caught a slip of his. Where's your reasoning?
                      Because you said that “guilty until proven innocent”...that’s not how the game works at all. I just got weird vibes from that conversation. Second, I am still getting over my cold and I had to get off and sleep last night, so I didn’t really see the point in bandwagoning onto spheroid because he probably wasn’t trying to “look” human in my opinion. Also, since there was no night 1 kill it was kind of hard to find a reason to vote someone off. You had no votes, and that conversation seemed a bit weird to me, so I voted =/

                      Originally posted by Tps
                      hate to jump on a popular trend in the chat, but I am forced to get off, and from her actions, and going to have to vote Flypie. She voted Jurs without credible evidence and I don't really understand what she was getting at. With all the other theories and situaitions out there, and seems either she is stretching for a vote, trying to subtily save a wolf buddie under pressure, or just got confused. All which we don't want.
                      See above for the whole “credible evidence” thing. I wasn’t trying to “subtily” (lol) save a wolf “buddie” (lol) under pressure, either. Who would I be trying to save? There were still a few hours left in the game for people to change their votes and two people were tied anyway. I was hardly trying to save anyone by voting for someone with no votes. If I really wanted to save someone like aperson, who has been confirmed by the seer as a wolf, I would have voted for Alain or tied it up by voting for Spheroid.

                      Originally posted by Neonatris
                      I really hate to look like I'm jumping onto something, but Flypie's post bothered me the second I read it. Quoting a single line out of a full conversation doesn't prove anything to anyone. And if you do that, at least back it up with something reasonable.
                      If anyone wanted to see the whole conversation they could’ve scrolled up two posts…I didn’t feel the need to quote the WHOLE conversation when it was posted two posts above mine. Also, I quoted that part because I wanted to address it separately. See above for reasons, etc that I didn’t have a chance to post last night.

                      Originally posted by Tass
                      Flypie - WTF... that vote on Jurs is flat out retarded. But, at the same time, everyone else bandwagoning on you for that vote is also retarded. I swear.... there is HUGE feminine issues going on in the FFR TWG teenage girl scene. Half the time you or Jurs votes/posts... all I can see is unbelievable bitch/spite undertones to the message. Stop thinking with revenge/spite and start using your f*cking head. That goes for Jurs too.
                      Were you not the one who was badgering everyone saying that no one should have a phantom or a vote for themselves. You know what, I gave you that vote. There is nothing going on between me and Jurs that I gave her a revenge vote. I haven’t been aware of any feminine issues going on =/ I think it might just be you. As I have said above, that conversation just gave me a weird feeling, and there was basically nothing else to go on, so I went with my gut on that one.


                      Anyway, good job to Tass and the seer for finding a wolf and killing him off. However, the only thing I could see wrong with this is that the seer is really a wolf and just told Tass that aperson is a wolf to kill off a strong player that could be a danger to the wolves, but the real seer would see this and would hopefully go to Tass if this was what happened. I’m just throwing out some possibilities. I will hold off on a vote for now. I want to see what Alain has to say, etc.

                      EDIT: I spelled Tass wrong XD

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • aperson
                        FFR Hall of Fame
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 3434

                        #131
                        I passed go and I collected 200 dollars.

                        Lol butts lol, punch her in the cunt.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #132
                          As you know, I strongly considered changing my vote off alain yesterday, but didn't. This was mainly because aperson contacted me, and I suddenly got the weird feeling I had when both guido and alain contacted me in the last game trying to get me to switch off guido. Here's the convo I had with ap, and you can see how obvious it was that he really really really wanted to throw a vote on alain to draw suspicion off any kind of connection with the two. He couldn't do this, however, because he worked himself into a hole where basically he had to either vote alain or LD (due to his own publicly stated suspicions), and couldn't possibly vote alain (it would give alain three and put him in a dangerous situation). This convo was earlier than that, where he is still leaning towards "alain or _____", basically. LD's name just happened to fill the blank (taking flypie's place in the case) by the end of the night. Also watch how he takes my bait of chardish and runs with it a little.

                          Phonem Recursive (11:01:41 PM): Did [alain] talk to you too?
                          stressreliefball (11:01:52 PM): we had a long debate in the chat
                          Phonem Recursive (11:02:00 PM): I told him about my suspicions and he gave me his motives for his group voting
                          Phonem Recursive (11:02:06 PM): It makes sense
                          stressreliefball (11:02:14 PM): he did the same to me
                          stressreliefball (11:02:23 PM): I doubt that ideas practicality
                          stressreliefball (11:02:26 PM): but the theory works
                          Phonem Recursive (11:02:29 PM): Yes
                          Phonem Recursive (11:02:48 PM): I'm still suspicious of him, but damn I don't know if we can risk knocking out a strong player that could very well be a pivotal human
                          Phonem Recursive (11:03:05 PM): Stuck between voting for him or flypie
                          stressreliefball (11:03:25 PM): I'm looking at the people who voted spheroid
                          Phonem Recursive (11:03:33 PM): Yeah
                          Phonem Recursive (11:03:34 PM): Chardish
                          stressreliefball (11:03:38 PM): and mead
                          Phonem Recursive (11:03:43 PM): I won't deny I was suspicious of spheroid too
                          Phonem Recursive (11:03:46 PM): but it's not substantial evidence
                          stressreliefball (11:03:52 PM): agreed
                          Phonem Recursive (11:05:15 PM): I'm really not sure about mead
                          stressreliefball (11:05:21 PM): chardish is looking to make a move towards alain
                          Phonem Recursive (11:05:33 PM): Yeah, chard def. doesn't like alain I think
                          Phonem Recursive (11:05:42 PM): I'm keeping my eye on chardish right now
                          stressreliefball (11:05:52 PM): he would be a strong MW
                          Phonem Recursive (11:06:03 PM): yes, he's a smart player but he's not the obvious candidate
                          Phonem Recursive (11:06:12 PM): If the wolves chose him it would be a very, very, educated pick

                          It should be clear from that the connection between him and alain. This was before jurs switched her vote (so alain still had three), and ap was basically fishing me for any alternatives I might have to voting alain.

                          Comment

                          • flypie743
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3210

                            #133
                            Alright, because of Talisman's conversation and re-reading the thread I have decided to go for Alain. As talisman said, there is a connection between them.

                            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                            Comment

                            • whorlichan
                              Tiny Plastic Meat
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 669

                              #134
                              Alain, who I was already suspicious of before all of you guys realized he's acting totally fishy (or wolfy, I guess) is halfway to instalynch.
                              Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                              First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                              My lame LJ
                              My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #135
                                No crap, haha. Tass and I both had strong feelings on aperson and alain both being wolves. I'm surprised our gut instincts happened to be true. Flypie, you should know better than to post a two line explaination for why you're voting for Alain. Instead of just stealing things away from someone else's post, why not come up with a paragraph or two of explaination of why you're voting for him and what you've observed. It isn't 1 minute before the deadline, you know. If anything, post a paragraph so that we know you've been paying attention. I understand you're sick, but you could have waited until tomorrow to vote so you could have drawn out a good examination of his actions.

                                Since Day 1 of Day 1 (obviously you all know this, because I contacted a few of you the day the game started about alain), I've always had a gut feeling about alain along with the little slip I caught. If Alain turns out to be a wolf, then yes, it was a slip. I have a good feeling that we're going to get another wolf here for obvious reasons. His different style posting, his slip up, him desperately trying to come up with explainations why he's not a wolf all point to him being guilty. He started out guilty, and will remain guilty to me. Remember guys, props to me if alain ends up wolf, I caught him before you guys even started posting.
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...