TWG XV - #twgxv (Humans Win. Huzzah.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #196
    Thanks for reading my post matt..... King Stupid in action again.


    Talking to TPS now...
    RIP

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #197
      Heh, well, good job dicking me over
      Fucking ask me next time

      Wolves are me and Chardish, another one, though, not releasing.

      Ask tass.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #198
        ok. we have all the info from TPS we're going to get.

        Insta time.... I'll post his convos on day 3.

        TPS
        RIP

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #199
          Tps7910 (9:11:16 PM): We killed him
          This Is Chardish (9:11:24 PM): I think he was blue, because of how Tass defended him. Tass knows all the blues, as far as we know.
          This Is Chardish (9:11:26 PM): Wait, huh?
          Tps7910 (9:11:27 PM): Are you talking bout framing
          This Is Chardish (9:11:39 PM): "We"?
          Tps7910 (9:11:51 PM): Wolfed
          Tps7910 (9:22:55 PM): You there?

          Comment

          • Matthew4444
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 139

            #200
            TPS
            postcount += 1
            I am also known as TheDarkNerd, if that makes any difference.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #201
              Tps7910 (8:51:36 PM): Hey
              This Is Chardish (8:51:59 PM): Listen to me.
              This Is Chardish (8:52:05 PM): This is super-important.
              Tps7910 (8:52:09 PM): Ok
              This Is Chardish (8:52:14 PM): I can't change my vote off Alain today.
              Tps7910 (8:52:21 PM): Obviously
              This Is Chardish (8:52:31 PM): I did that when I thought he was going to die 100%.
              This Is Chardish (8:52:40 PM): So I thought I should get in early.
              This Is Chardish (8:52:45 PM): I was vote #2. That was good.
              This Is Chardish (8:53:06 PM): When Alain dies (if he does), I need people to be able to look back at the vote record and see that I strongly contested him.
              Tps7910 (8:53:18 PM): I have a real bad feeling I'm going to get seered
              This Is Chardish (8:53:21 PM): You can't let Alain die.
              This Is Chardish (8:53:47 PM): If Alain dies, the psychic knows he was a wolf, and then Jurs is a confirmed human.
              Tps7910 (8:53:52 PM): Yes
              This Is Chardish (8:54:03 PM): The good news is that so am I. Hopefully. Or at least more human than before.
              This Is Chardish (8:54:08 PM): But this is out of my hands.
              Tps7910 (8:54:15 PM): I don't know what to do
              Tps7910 (8:54:22 PM): Find some good eveidence against someone else?
              This Is Chardish (8:54:34 PM): Yeah. Start alternate bandwagons.
              Tps7910 (8:54:43 PM): See, it's hard
              This Is Chardish (8:54:48 PM): I know it is.
              Tps7910 (8:54:49 PM): I only have 2 posts this whole game
              This Is Chardish (8:54:57 PM): That's your problem.
              Tps7910 (8:55:01 PM): ANd I haven completey isolated myself from almost everyone
              Tps7910 (8:55:07 PM): Which was my plan
              Tps7910 (8:55:17 PM): But if I suddenly get a burst of ideas
              Tps7910 (8:55:26 PM): It may seem suspicious
              This Is Chardish (8:55:35 PM): You have to stay in character.
              This Is Chardish (8:55:42 PM): Be slow and moderate.
              This Is Chardish (8:55:54 PM): Don't jump in with extremes, but slowly reintegrate yourself into the thread.
              Tps7910 (8:58:28 PM): The thing is
              Tps7910 (8:58:34 PM): No one looks suspcious
              This Is Chardish (8:59:17 PM): Jurs does.
              Tps7910 (8:59:53 PM): It seems as people are starting to change
              Tps7910 (9:00:30 PM): Both Neo, Tass, and Talisman all switched off of him
              Tps7910 (9:00:37 PM): THough, I need to vote someone
              This Is Chardish (9:00:47 PM): Not alain.
              Tps7910 (9:00:49 PM): So it doesn't look like I was hidding in the shadows
              Tps7910 (9:00:52 PM): Of course
              Tps7910 (9:02:15 PM): We should wolf Tass
              This Is Chardish (9:02:26 PM): Why.
              Tps7910 (9:02:29 PM): Ok
              Tps7910 (9:02:31 PM): 1
              Tps7910 (9:02:39 PM): If sphere was blue he was the guardisn
              Tps7910 (9:02:48 PM): Mainly because we found out that AP was wolf
              Tps7910 (9:02:54 PM): so pyschic is alive
              This Is Chardish (9:03:02 PM): No, you fool.
              This Is Chardish (9:03:14 PM): We found out that AP was wolf because Tass' seer buddy seered him.
              This Is Chardish (9:03:25 PM): That means that Spheroid wasn't the seer.
              This Is Chardish (9:03:31 PM): The seer is still out there.
              Tps7910 (9:04:48 PM): Yes
              Tps7910 (9:05:07 PM): But the pyscich confirmed Ld's humanity
              Tps7910 (9:05:26 PM): Unless Tass made it up
              Tps7910 (9:05:34 PM): Which it didnt seem like it
              This Is Chardish (9:05:39 PM): Right
              Tps7910 (9:05:44 PM): So
              Tps7910 (9:05:56 PM): If he was blue
              Tps7910 (9:05:59 PM): = guardian
              Tps7910 (9:06:07 PM): If guardian is still alive
              Tps7910 (9:06:18 PM): Tass will be less apt to guard himself
              Tps7910 (9:06:25 PM): Lost his power
              Tps7910 (9:06:37 PM): Wants to protec the seer
              Tps7910 (9:06:44 PM): Especially with this amount of uncertainity
              This Is Chardish (9:07:18 PM): That still doesn't answer the question of who would want to kill Spheroid.
              Tps7910 (9:09:49 PM): ?
              This Is Chardish (9:11:04 PM): There's no good reason to kill Spheroid. He's an idiot.
              Tps7910 (9:11:16 PM): We killed him
              This Is Chardish (9:11:24 PM): I think he was blue, because of how Tass defended him. Tass knows all the blues, as far as we know.
              This Is Chardish (9:11:26 PM): Wait, huh?
              Tps7910 (9:11:27 PM): Are you talking bout framing
              This Is Chardish (9:11:39 PM): "We"?
              Tps7910 (9:11:51 PM): Wolfed
              Tps7910 (9:22:55 PM): You there?
              This Is Chardish (9:23:00 PM): Yeah
              This Is Chardish (9:23:01 PM): I'm back
              Tps7910 (9:23:04 PM): Ok
              Tps7910 (9:23:11 PM): Well, we need to take Tass out
              Tps7910 (9:23:18 PM): This is our best chance
              This Is Chardish (9:23:29 PM): I disagree.
              Tps7910 (9:23:29 PM): Im guessing the blues are decent to news
              This Is Chardish (9:23:35 PM): Tass doesn't suspect me or alain right now.
              Tps7910 (9:23:37 PM): So without him, it will fall apart
              Tps7910 (9:23:49 PM): Alain wanted to wolf him too
              Tps7910 (9:30:00 PM): So then why would wolfing him be bad?
              Tps7910 (9:30:13 PM): And what about witnesses, have you been witnesssed yet?
              This Is Chardish (9:35:31 PM): no
              Tps7910 (9:35:37 PM): So hopefully AP was
              Tps7910 (9:48:42 PM): wtf
              Tps7910 (9:48:43 PM): Dude
              Tps7910 (9:48:45 PM): Your a wolf
              This Is Chardish signed off at 9:49:11 PM.

              Comment

              • Tps222
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2004
                • 6169

                #202
                Sorry Kilga, if chardish wasnt such a dick

                Sorry Alain, we played good,

                Comment

                • nforcer06164
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 4772

                  #203
                  HAHAHAHAHA. And I just analyzed the thread over to see what good reason there would be for wolfing Spheroid. What did I get? Mystery kill, or someone whose stupidity makes him almost undoubtedly human. All that's out the window though, now.

                  TPS.

                  Oh, and nobody is going to believe that Chardish is another wolf, ESPECIALLY if he's the one who posted the condemning convo. Nice try, though.

                  PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                  Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                  Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                  Originally posted by Squeek
                  My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                  Comment

                  • talisman
                    Resident Penguin
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2003
                    • 4598

                    #204
                    game over?

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #205
                      1 more for Insta.

                      And Kilga won't end the game. It isn't over.... he did that once before and LD got a pip he shouldn't have (because he would have been killed the night before the last wolf was lynched).

                      Wolves still have at least 2 kills. If TPS is pulling shit from his ass, then there are still 2 wolves out there. But, I suspect he's telling the truth.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #206
                        Can you say...


                        I TOLD YOU SO
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • nforcer06164
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2003
                          • 4772

                          #207
                          Ohhhh crap... I just realized this might be all a ploy. And maybe we all fell for it.

                          PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                          Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                          Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                          Originally posted by Squeek
                          My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                          Comment

                          • Neonatrias
                            MAЯISA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 919

                            #208
                            TPS. Own'd.

                            Comment

                            • Kilgamayan
                              Super Scooter Happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2003
                              • 6583

                              #209
                              I'm not ending the game early.

                              Hell, I'm not going to even tell anyone whether anything said within the past 15 posts is true or not.

                              EDIT: 15, 20, whatever. You all knew what I meant.
                              I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                              Comment

                              • Kilgamayan
                                Super Scooter Happy
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2003
                                • 6583

                                #210
                                Oh hey, insta.

                                * Kilgamayan sets mode: +m

                                Story in a bit, I'm not prepared in the slightest and it didn't help that I was in the middle of running through /c/.
                                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                                Comment

                                Working...